What's new

Myanmar Messages 16 Fighter JF 17 Thunder, Crossbreed Production of Pakistan and China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Myanmar Messages 16 Fighter JF 17 Thunder, Crossbreed Production of Pakistan and China

So basically they ordered 16 now may be adding 2 b model for full strength sqn [emoji108]

So basically they ordered 16 now may be adding 2 b model for full strength sqn [emoji108]
You are celeberating selling weapons totally 'Buddhist' regime that is 'eradicating' your fellow muslim brethren? Where is the actual (not verbal) solidarity i have been hearing about from many members on here? :D

This unfortunately is not high end thread we already have a JF17 thread

1704 is new one previous pic were of 1701 and 02 I [emoji848]

B model 02 pitot tube no longer nose extension like 01

Last edited:
from inner sources of AF, Myanmar decided to wait for B and blk 3 version or radar upgraded version (may be KLJ-7A). that's why the delivery take so long. orderd since 2015 and haven't recieved a single JF even after 3 years of order.
any other reason of too-long delivery ? bros

When an order is placed, it is done so for a fixed price and capabilities of the aircraft.

If Myamar expects changes in the radar, then that would mean change in the price as well.

I doubt this is the case.

@Aung Zaya
Hi probably Myanmar was waiting for twin seater also as they need their pilots to be trained
On twin seater By the way what kind of plane your airforce is using to train your fighter pilots
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom