What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Another article on the new equipment.
https://www.urdupoint.com/en/world/russia-to-deliver-to-myanmar-pantsir-s1-air-d-1148244.html
this one is from RT

Last edited:
I'm just wondering we could mount the Pantsir-S1on ships right? It would be better than the current ones but seeing as they plan to put VLS for air defense for the 135m frigates I guess not. But they could replace the Igla with the Pantsir on the current ships.

Pantsir M variant is for the ships.
Hope they put few of those in the shopping cart for our ships.
I'm just wondering we could mount the Pantsir-S1on ships right? It would be better than the current ones but seeing as they plan to put VLS for air defense for the 135m frigates I guess not. But they could replace the Igla with the Pantsir on the current ships.

Another article on the new equipment.
https://www.urdupoint.com/en/world/russia-to-deliver-to-myanmar-pantsir-s1-air-d-1148244.html
this one is from RT
I don't understand why most of the websites are using "supply" instead of using bought/ordered.In military,supply is not different with "aid/gave/donate".

I don't understand why most of the websites are using "supply" instead of using bought/ordered.In military,supply is not different with "aid/gave/donate".

Supplied something means sold something to someone in economic terms.
Just like "Supply and Demand".
Many Myanmar people tend to misunderstand and misinterpret the word "supply ".

I noticed you are adding utility vehicles on wiki. So you should also add Toyota Hilux and TATA trucks. Also do you have plans to edit the police and fire department pages?

Innlay
FB_IMG_1611729300596.jpg

Myanmar begins COVID-19 vaccinations, aims to inoculate 40% of population by December

I noticed you are adding utility vehicles on wiki. So you should also add Toyota Hilux and TATA trucks. Also do you have plans to edit the police and fire department pages?

After all of the edition on army,navy and air force pages are finished,I will do that.At first,I am facing with several problems like lacking reliable sources/links and photos.I can easily skip the first problem.But,the second problems is not quite easy for me.I want to add the photos of small arms,mortars,tanks and armoured vehicles.But I can't upload the existing photos because of Wikipedia's Copyright policy.Every photo that I want to add are spreading in internet.Now,I already added the photos of MLRS,Air defence systems and utility vehicles by using various tricks like copy and paste meta datas from one photo to another,resize the photo's pixel size and using mirror mode.But that way take a long time.By using that way,I can add only two photos a day in wikipedia commons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom