What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

View attachment 687652

now and then..good painting job..

u can call our airforce by whatever name u want..as long as these second hand planes doing their jobs and saving our pilots life(rather crashing themsleves nd killing all of the passengers inside) um okey!!
the second one is not even the photo of our sub. it is a pic of Indian sub
Sindhurakshak that sank due to accident while carrying back to the base.

Does Burma have any plan to build a submarine base? Bangladesh is building one with $1.3 billion.

Army firing mortars at KIA position in the mountains
Holy shit the Bangladeshi-Burmese hate is unreal. Why can’t you lot just get along with each other eh? Because end of the day we’re both smaller powers that need to help each to tell the bigger powers to **** off and leave us be.
They hate us but we don't hate them. We are just replying to their hate.

Tunnels made by North Korean experts I. Iran where missiles are kept.

Similar type of tunnels were made by North Koreans in Naypidaw, Myanmar. O guess like Iran, the Tatmadaw might also keep their missiles in those tunnels.

the second one is not even the photo of our sub. it is a pic of Indian sub
Sindhurakshak that sank due to accident while carrying back to the base.

But whatever the case, Myanmar will have to buy more subs from Russia. Only one, old submarine cannot secure your naval boundaries.

are we getting the SME or SM2. Or both are actually the same?
And I know Wiki is being wiki but it says we already have 6 in the inventory and 6 more ordered.

have we got those bad boys already?
From What i know the SM2 has the same engine as the SU-35. I heard that the su 30SM are already here and SM2 are second batch order.

Yeah they upgraded it because the SU35 was outflying the su30sm because of the engine

How much money you spent on your submarine base?

The submarine base is built at the period of Military Government.They didn't
How much money you spent on your submarine base?

Myanmar tried to get submarine since 1998.At first,we tried to get two midget submarines from North Korea.But the plan was not worked.Later,we contacted with Pakistan to get two Frence made second-hand submarines.In 2007,we sent the soilders to Pakistan for training. We built the submarine base at that times.But,it was constructed at the period of Military Government. The government didn't announce or release any plan to other countries because of our country's security.Therefore,no one exactly know about the total cost of the base.Now, we are possessing a submarine.We are planning to buy at least two new Kilo project-636 class submarines from russia.Not only buy from other country we also have the plan to build submarines ourselves.

Attachments

• received_977957719245896.jpeg
    received_977957719245896.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 64
  • received_2449145022019503.jpeg
    received_2449145022019503.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 63
The submarine base is built at the period of Military Government.They didn't

Myanmar tried to get submarine since 1998.At first,we tried to get two midget submarines from North Korea.But the plan was not worked.Later,we contacted with Pakistan to get two Frence made second-hand submarines.In 2007,we sent the soilders to Pakistan for training. We built the submarine base at that times.But,it was constructed at the period of Military Government. The government didn't announce or release any plan to other countries because of our country's security.Therefore,no one exactly know about the total cost of the base.Now, we are possessing a submarine.We are planning to buy at least two new Kilo project-636 class submarines from russia.Not only buy from other country we also have the plan to build submarines ourselves.
In the photo the submarine length is 135m but kilos are only 70m so its pretty dam big.

In the photo the submarine length is 135m but kilos are only 70m so its pretty dam big.
Not 135m.Look carefully bro.It is only 1.35m for scale model.The ratio of the scale model is 1:20.The total length of the sub is 27m.Therefore,it can only be midget submarine.I uploaded all of this in my fb account.

Attachments

• received_552616281958841.jpeg
    received_552616281958841.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
As per this Burmese defence page, Tatmadaw has 50 MBT2000 tanks which might be replaced very soon. Some members claimed that T-90 tanks are coming and will replace MBT2000. Is it true?

Screenshot_2020-11-20-19-49-53-692_com.android.chrome.png

Back
Top Bottom