What's new

Myanmar as an emerging military power

really.., is it sure myanmar is such poor country..? have u ever seen this kind of car in BD road like myanmar..??View attachment 22543 View attachment 22544

Nice probably from some rich elite in the country. (everyone has them) :enjoy:

It's a bigstep forward for Burma. Before even the wife of Myanmar's top generals when visited Indonesia to go shopping they just go to a convenience store & they paid using currency from the 60s. :rofl:

Any pictures of Myanmar's Buk-M1 or Tor-M1 ?
No , we don't hav , we expect to show them in this 2014 myanmar armed forces day . But gov showed only pechora 2m , iglas and guns . For MBT , we thought gov will show mbt 2000s , but new military leaders prefer to show indigenous products , so they showed Type-59M tanks.

Nice probably from some rich elite in the country. (everyone has them) :enjoy:

It's a bigstep forward for Burma. Before even the wife of Myanmar's top generals when visited Indonesia to go shopping they just go to & they paid using currency from the 60s. :rofl:
are u BD..?? u are not BD. this is none of ur business.. ok ?? DO U SEE MY HIGHLIGHT..?? BD navy seal said MM is Poor Country.. so i prove my country isnt such country.. yes.. eveyone may have Buggati but BD hasnt.. Our General'wife go to store for shopping and pay for what she buy is not for ur laugh.. >.<

Last edited:
Frigates of Myanmar Navy

View attachment 22561 View attachment 22562 View attachment 22563 View attachment 22564 View attachment 22565

In 2012, Myanmar Navy has taken delivery of two Type 053H1 class frigates from PR China. These ships were upgraded extensively by Myanmar Navy. Uupgrades to frigates include the replacing of HY 2 anti ship missiles by more lethal C 802A missiles and installing of new sensors. Type 053H1 they bought recently are just as a stop-gap before their own frigates are ready. Myanmar Navy plans to build six frigates. Myanmar Navy frigates combine Russia, India, China and western weapon system. These ships are to be equipped with Kh-35E anti-ship missiles, Oto Melara 76 mm Super Rapid Cannons, AK-630 6-barrel 30 mm CIWS guns and Chinese ASW rockets and torpedoes. Radars and electronic systems are mainly from Bharat Electronics of India.Myanmar is more interested in building their own ships with the help of chinese engineers. First indigenous frigate, F11 Aung Zeya, entered service in 2011. Second ship of Aung Zeya class, F 12 Kyan Sit Thar, is expected to enter service in 2014 and which is the Myanmar Navy’s first stealth frigate. Third ship F 14 is launched in early 2014 and expected to enter service in late 2014 or early 2014. Construction of F 15 is already started in early 2014.
Was F14 built in Myanmar????

are u BD..?? u are not BD. this is none of ur business.. ok ?? DO U SEE MY HIGHLIGHT..?? BD navy seal said MM is Poor Country.. so i prove my country isnt such country.. yes.. eveyone may have Buggati but BD hasnt.. Our General'wife go to store for shopping and pay for what she buy is not for ur laugh.. >.<

We both hail from crapsack third world of a country no need to hide it. The BD poster technically just saying it what it is. That Myanmar is poor if you're rich you don't need to bring in a huge amount of investments into the country. When you showed that Buggati you pretty much showed me how deep the gap between the rich & the poor in Burma/Myanmar. Your elite can buy fancy cars, but how about the average bloke.... Yesh. Even the average Burmese would prefer to be Bangladeshi if given the option. Don't think showing a Buggati is somehow reflective of Myanmar actual economic state.

@Reashot Xigwin You mean to say in HDI BD ranks better than Myanmar??

7211801066_5bc7b260ba.jpg

Yeah you are right,just checked it,it is three places below BD,i used to think that Myanmar is more devloped than India.

f 14.jpg
f 14 2.jpg
1233055_682137515161740_1330096936_o1469593028.jpg
Manmar Navy's most impressive growth has been in its frigate fleet. Myanmar Navy launched its third indigenous frigate on 29th March 2014 at the Thilawa Naval Dockyard. The ship was christened F 14 Sin Phyu Shin. Sin Phyu Shin was the king of the ancient Myanmar who conquered the Kingdom of Thailand in the 1700s AD. He also resisted and defeated the mighty neighbour China in the northern Myanmar.
F 14 became the second Stealth frigate for the Myanmar Navy and used the same hull and propulsion as the preceding F 12 frigate, which had also been built by Thilawa Naval Dockyard. While the F 12 used a mixture of Russian and Chinese systems, the F 14 used predominantly Chinese systems, with a few sensors being notable exceptions. The F 14 is designed for the fleet air defence role, and will be mounted with Type 346 radar and HQ-9 air defence missiles. It will also carry C 602 anti-ship missiles which has the maximum range of 280 km. Aviation facilities included a rear hangar and flight deck for one Ka-28-A or Z-9 helicopter.
Myanmar Navy since 2010 has put into service three indigenous frigates of which two are stealth design with rear hangar. Keel laying ceremony of the fourth indigenous frigate F 15 was held in the late 2013. Myanmay Navy also acquired two Type 053 frigates from China in 2011 and upgraded with C 802A SSM. Therefore Myanmar Navy is currently operating 2 Type 053H frigates and 1 indigenous Aung Zeya class frigate. Second indigenous frigate F 12 is ongoing sea trial and expected to enter service in late 2014. Third indigenous frigate F 14 will join Navy in 2015. F 15. fourth indienous frigate is expected to enter service by 2016. Myanmar is planning to build six figates of (108 metre ) Aung Zeya class and four (122 metre ) modifid Aung Zeya class in the Thilawa Naval Dockyard. Apart from thst frigates Myanmar Navy is also operatng two light frigates. F 771 and F 772.
1233055_682137515161740_1330096936_o1469593028.jpg

Last edited:
We both hail from crapsack third world of a country no need to hide it. The BD poster technically just saying it what it is. That Myanmar is poor if you're rich you don't need to bring in a huge amount of investments into the country. When you showed that Buggati you pretty much showed me how deep the gap between the rich & the poor in Burma/Myanmar. Your elite can buy fancy cars, but how about the average bloke.... Yesh. Even the average Burmese would prefer to be Bangladeshi if given the option. Don't think showing a Buggati is somehow reflective of Myanmar actual economic state.
Yes.. I understand this.. We don't hide and we always commit we are poor and we need more investment from foreign countries .. But according to BD navy seal said.. Myanmar has nothing with small economy.. I just show that he was WRONG.. LOL.. That's I said BD talk too much without brain.. Trust me IF GIVEN THE OPTION, NO ONE OF MYANMAR WOULD CHOOSE BD.. LOL BIG JOKE.. IF GIVEN THE OPTION THEY MAY CHOOSE THAI, INDIA, CHINA BUT NOT BD.. and tell me bro Who want to live in the land of high tax, large population, large density, high crimes and flooded every year.. Don't dream bro.. Myanmar has enough space for his every single people.. :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom