What's new

my reply to Roshan digital account request follow up email

I'm surprised that your real name is Imran Khan o_O
why so sir ?

Roshan Digital Account is a financial plan , independently run by Banks , and has no connection to Politics.

People have fears from Zardari and Sharif family it is justified it is a Personal choice

However most financial plans in Pakistan since 2000 have remained stable and functional till Present

Example Pakistani Banks have Qomi Buchat schemes etc these all have remained stable for last 20 years
no sir its not indipendent gov have gurantee on it and gov can reduce profits or change them . do you forget 1999 when this same noon league freeze FCOs ?

6 months ago you were advocating everyone to invest in housing schemes and literally boasting off unsustainable housing market prices and now you want this inflated money invested somewhere else.

Why project your own insecurities over the entire nation?
i was unaware backdoor sab kuch bik raha hai

You have hate for Nawaz Sharif and you are trying to throw lose insults on me aur mera Nawaz Sharif sy koi lena dena bhi nahi hai. If I am not showing account balance what is connection of NS in that. First you were asking show account screenshot. Now you want to see balance. After balance you will ask password. :rofl: I am not like some youthia who will post bank account details. :laugh:

Try to digest this thing if someone is not supporting PTI. they support PMLN. There are many other parties and many candidates go in elections independently and win also. I have my right to not support PTI and I have very valid honest reasons. If you can't digest its not my problem, maybe take hajmoola :laugh: . PTI is not perfect, they did many blunders and mistakes.
i was so polite sir .
ورنہ لوگ تو یہ کہہ رہے ہیں جو عمران خان کو سپورٹ نہیں کرتا اپنا اور اپنے باپ کا ڈی این اے میچ کروائے :rofl:

I assumed that your moniker here was a pseudo name (after IK the cricketer). People generally try to keep their online identities anonymous. But this is not necessary of course :cheers:
it was until there was no social media sir . now sometime other people know more about our kids then we do . almost everyone posting pics videos plans tours locations everything online . ab kya reh gya hai ? i was surprised when i see my son's FB account . he did not make it his khala make it . i ask them to delete it . they said hamara koi haq nhi ? WTF :hitwall:

when IK will be back we will restore or reopen . for now better close them before some chaprasi used them for money laundring on our names . forget ahad cheema ?

Intention of this was to show/keep $ reserves high. So now it will sure be used by launderers to send thru boats/fake-companies abroad... since they still have wealth (soon to be looted more wealth) in PKR/Assets in Pakistan

i was so polite sir .ورنہ لوگ تو یہ کہہ رہے ہیں جو عمران خان کو سپورٹ نہیں کرتا اپنا اور اپنے باپ کا ڈی این اے میچ کروائے :rofl:
Log nahi PTI walay. Why PTIians hide behind others? bahadur bano. You must be proud supporting PTI but seems like you try to hide.

Intention of this was to show/keep $ reserves high. So now it will sure be used by launderers to send thru boats/fake-companies abroad... since they still have wealth (soon to be looted more wealth) in PKR/Assets in Pakistan
yes it will move from sindh balochistan to dubai on boats

Since this government came into power i have withdrawn $ 75,000 from my roshan digital account in Allied bank.
My brother had $ 50k he took it out. My dad, uncles, cousins, friends and family all of them took out their money. As of now I can say the amount is more than 2 million dollars.
This is the first time Pakistanis overseas refused to be called pakistanis . My family is a decorated military family. My grand father fought in the first kashmir war . My uncle fought in 65 and 71 he became POW in 71 and there was no sign of him being alive for months. I have 3 Lt.Gen retired and 2 Air Marshall retired in my family. Many are young guns still serving. All of them are saying one thing Bajwa and co are disgrace to this country and military. One of my family member who is a serving wing commander is so sad that he wants to retire early. This is something india could have never achieved. Bajwa did an unimaginable damage to this military and country and you ll see.

image.png

This is you :rofl:
:D

I like that you are working hard. Jumping like kangaroo... to prove that you are Patwari

Look at your back, there must be hole in the tree :D :D :omghaha:

Since you know... :D You are slim enough here

Log nahi PTI walay. Why PTIians hide behind others? bahadur bano. You must be proud supporting PTI but seems like you try to hide.

میں نے تو جو سنا آپکو بتا دیا سر آگے آپکی مرضی

1651501412518.png

I like that you are working hard. Jumping like kangaroo... to prove that you are Patwari

Look at your back, there must be hole in the tree :D :D :omghaha:
:rofl: will not go down to your level for sure. Itna gira hoa nahi hon like you.:laugh:

Since this government came into power i have withdrawn $ 75,000 from my roshan digital account in Allied bank.
My brother had $ 50k he took it out. My dad, uncles, cousins, friends and family all of them took out their money. As of now I can say the amount is more than 2 million dollars.
This is the first time Pakistanis overseas refused to be called pakistanis . My family is a decorated military family. My grand father fought in the first kashmir war . My uncle fought in 65 and 71 he became POW in 71 and there was no sign of him being alive for months. I have 3 Lt.Gen retired and 2 Air Marshall retired in my family. Many are young guns still serving. All of them are saying one thing Bajwa and co are disgrace to this country and military. One of my family member who is a serving wing commander is so sad that he wants to retire early. This is something india could have never achieved. Bajwa did an unimaginable damage to this military and country and you ll see.
you did great job these goons will sure freeeze it in future as they need dollars . this 4bn$ in bigger amount . and they know its money of paksitanis can be eaten easily sir

:rofl: will not go down to your level for sure. Itna gira hoa nahi hon like you.:laugh:
No, my comment is clean as your Patwar-ism ;) :D

Its just the vulgarity(gund) of you mind...
:omghaha:

Oh dear major currency outflows at a crucial and economic delicate time.
Chor government will be forced to its knees.
Indeed revenge is a dish best served cold….

1651502013500.png

Majority of remittances for Pakistan is from GCC. It makes it very likely that this money was transferred for home expense. There may be a noticeable drop in US/UK based remittances, but overall it is not likely to be a big factor.

Back
Top Bottom