What's new

my reply to Roshan digital account request follow up email

you did great job these goons will sure freeeze it in future as they need dollars . this 4bn$ in bigger amount . and they know its money of paksitanis can be eaten easily sir
You didnt ask him to show proof :rofl: Maybe he is lying, tell him to show proof.

look his join date may be older then your total age sir . what was you doing in 2009 ? potty training ?
Joining date :rofl: Tell him to show proof. I know on internet many people whole life is lie.:laugh: Ghar mein mehran hoti hai aur mercedes ki pic post kartay hain.

Joining date :rofl: Tell him to show proof. I know on internet many people whole life is lie.:laugh: Ghar mein mehran hoti hai aur mercedes ki pic post kartay hain.
yeah i agree with you specially females ne internet per andhi macha rakhi hai .

about his word's credibility i trust him .

I already did a month ago. I dont trust Patwaris who might freeze our accounts on some flimsy grounds. I will not have my money in care of crooks like shariefs and zardaris.

I already did a month ago. I dont trust Patwaris who might freeze our accounts on some flimsy grounds. I will not have my money in care of crooks like shariefs and zardaris.
they also know these account holders are mostly PTI foregn supporters so it will be hardser in future to get profits / windrow / operate these accounts

they also know these account holders are mostly PTI foregn supporters so it will be hardser in future to get profits / windrow / operate these accounts

It is already a nightmare to withdraw. I was lucky that is was in Pakistan so had a chance to withdraw all my money. Contrary to popular belief they dont return your money on demand. I had to email them several times online but still they didnt do it. Bank manager was a friend of family so he helped me get my funds.

why so sir ?

no sir its not indipendent gov have gurantee on it and gov can reduce profits or change them . do you forget 1999 when this same noon league freeze FCOs ?

i was unaware backdoor sab kuch bik raha hai

Many people do remember the 90's when Financial system struggled and was on brink of collapse it was when Musharraf kicked out Nawaz Sharif (lost count if it was first time or second time)

The financial system has been stable between 2000-Present , seeing off both PML and PPP governance once each

It took almost 20 years for people to trust the local banks to send anything to Banks

I think the intention was great however , in absence of a Honest Government people rightfully have concern

Last edited:
The entire world knows this government is there because of a regime change from the yanks and it has no support of its people. Overseas Pakistanis have imposed economic sanctions on them and the Arabs after dealing with someone of Imran's calibre now look at these midgets as thieves and will not offer any support. I will give it 3 months and they will capitulate.

well i dont know how people will re act sir but one thing is clear most of investors of RDA will not invest anymore . there are 100000s of paksitanis whom invested and transferred billions of dollars when imran call for it . i am one of them and i see no purpose to keeping these dollars in pakistan anymore . there will be huge impact . bhikari can go and beg now . we were pouring dollars to a self respect man whom ask us to put dollars in pakistan so he never beg and blackmailed . BTW last year i invested 40000USD$ in pakistan . in return they give us this gang of bhikaris and no vote to be allowed . no more

Since its launch (in September 2020), the RDA initiative has gone from strength to strength with total deposits surging to $3.92 billion and 388,494 accounts opened from 175 countries.”

I have taken out close to 200,000+ between me and 1 other brother. Not just from RDA but other avenues as well.

Most of my colleagues never invested here because they didnt thought the govt will last
Neither did I (u may have noticed from my messages here, the only deadlock was maryum vs shahbaz sharif..once maryum agreed to shahbaz sharif the establishment came running, So i never invested either) my funds are invested in USA sp500

Some who did with drew their money in march. Everyone knows what PMLN did in 1998 i.e they froze and later never returned money to foreign pakistanis

However, people in USA are different.
I think europe has invested more in RDA..

You can send money on hawla if u have to
It will be out of the system

you did great job these goons will sure freeeze it in future as they need dollars . this 4bn$ in bigger amount . and they know its money of paksitanis can be eaten easily sir
Exactly
Doesnt count as default
They already did so in 1998

Last edited:
Most of my colleagues never invested here because they didnt thought the govt will last
Neither did I (u may have noticed from my messages here, the only deadlock was maryum vs shahbaz sharif..once maryum agreed to shahbaz sharif the establishment came running, So i never invested either) my funds are invested in USA sp500

Some who did with drew their money in march. Everyone knows what PMLN did in 1998 i.e they froze and later never returned money to foreign pakistanis

However, people in USA are different.
I think europe has invested more in RDA..

You can send money on hawla if u have to
It will be out of the system
If what you've said about Mr.Dar in this forum is true, then PKR will be an appreciating asset. Everyone should bet on this belief and transfer money to Pakistan :cheers:

i was so polite sir .
ورنہ لوگ تو یہ کہہ رہے ہیں جو عمران خان کو سپورٹ نہیں کرتا اپنا اور اپنے باپ کا ڈی این اے میچ کروائے :rofl:

it was until there was no social media sir . now sometime other people know more about our kids then we do . almost everyone posting pics videos plans tours locations everything online . ab kya reh gya hai ? i was surprised when i see my son's FB account . he did not make it his khala make it . i ask them to delete it . they said hamara koi haq nhi ? WTF :hitwall:
You should have told them in clear words. They already got Imran, they should not be greedy and want Inzamam or Misbah as well. Otherwise they may end up with "musings" about their Haq. And may have to face wrath of Khan...

Back
Top Bottom