What's new

My Question To Bangladeshi Hindus

Need to set the record straight on this.
Most of the decline was during the Pakistan era where the percentage went down from 25 to 13%.
From 1971-2000 this percentage again declined to 9% mainly due to the fact that the 1971 war had devastated BD's economy and many Hindus found the greater opportunities in India more appealing.
Since 2000 the Hindu population has stayed constant at 9% as now Hindus are finding ample opportunities to further themselves in their home country due to the fact the economy recovered from the 1971 war fully since then.
You proved my point. Whoever supported or acceptable to West Pakistan an Pakistan Army, were basically supporting those forces which led to decline of Hindus.

After 1971, whoever ruled Bangladesh, wasn't that bad like WP and PA for Hindus.

Simple and clear to see who will Hindus support ?

Hindus decreaed because many went to India and they get citizenship since they have very very close blood relatives (brother, sister, mother, uncles) etc as Indian citizens. Also they have a low birth rate and with increasing no. of muslims in BD their % composition in the demography will naturally decrease.Indian Hindutva bigots should troll and whine somewhere else about this mythical oppression on minorities in BD.

BAL came to power with Indian support, period. And from who the hell is an Indian to give advise to the largest BD party.

Are u shamefully suggesting to me, that India controls even the local population in BD, and asking them to vote for AL?
Only an idiot can come with an suggestion. My advice is for sanefull minds, but never did i gave any advice in ma post.

You proved my point. Whoever supported or acceptable to West Pakistan an Pakistan Army, were basically supporting those forces which led to decline of Hindus.

After 1971, whoever ruled Bangladesh, wasn't that bad like WP and PA for Hindus.

In my experience regardless of economic class majority of Hindus take much less food (both in quality and quantity) than their Muslim counterparts. Malnourished people are more visible in BD Hindu society, though they save a lot unlike the Muslim people who don't tend to think of tomorrow. So this may be one of the reasons why Hindu people in BD breed less which may add to their alleged declining population.

In my experience regardless of economic class majority of Hindus take much less food (both in quality and quantity) than their Muslim counterparts. Malnourished people are more visible in BD Hindu society, though they save a lot unlike the Muslim people who don't tend to think of tomorrow. So this may be one of the reasons why Hindu people in BD breed less which may add to their alleged declining population.
WOW. Never thought of that one. Kindly tell me why there are 1.5~2 billion Muslims in entire world including 57 Muslim countries and ~1 billion Hindus in just one country, India ?

Are Bangladeshi Hindus made to eat less or live in abject poverty which is the reason of their Undernourishment and hence decline in Population ?

Because even in India, the poorest Hindus, much poorer than BD Hindus have increased many times.

Remember the statistics rubbed on India's face every other day on this forum, 450 million people under $ 2 a day poverty line. And Hindus constitutes of ~81% of India's total population.

The BNP's alliance with Jamatt last time they were in power has not helped endear them to Hindus.

It is understandable that Hindus will support Awami League who is also naturally close to India as Hindus will have a natural bond with India as it is a Hindu majority country.

BNP should make it clear that although they are not pro-India like Awami League is, they care as much for Hindus as they do for Muslims. After-all, it is a party that is devoted to Bangladesh nationalism and religion and race of anyone should not be a factor at all. Supporting BNP should be natural since the Hindus are after all Bangladeshi's like the Muslims and Bangladeshi Muslims(well vast majority) are not anti-India or anti-Hindu.

Are u shamefully suggesting to me, that India controls even the local population in BD, and asking them to vote for AL?
Only an idiot can come with an suggestion. My advice is for sanefull minds, but never did i gave any advice in ma post.

India controls BAL and neither BAL or India controls BD population but rather terrorize it.

As for advice, this was your post:

Y
After shahbag jamaatis are a lost case. BNP could have obtained political mileage by keeping silent. it lost an wonderfull chance

Who the hell are Indians to fart about BD internal politics. Btw shabag circus has been a lost cause and an epic fail. :lol:

Supporting BNP should be natural since the Hindus are after all Bangladeshi's like the Muslims and Bangladeshi Muslims(well vast majority) are not anti-India or anti-Hindu.

Bhai ,Barotiyo dadagiri na manlei tumi anti-india. That has been made clear by dadas and awami scums .

Dear Hindu brothers ( users and visitors) why do you people keep supporting Awamileague??

It is awamileague who are attacking your houses, it is Juuboleage who are destroying Shahid Minars...

Please watch this video... If you people still support them, you are responsible for everything happening to you.

First of all a wonderful question Kobiraaj.Although i am an Indian But in the light of Indian Muslims i can give u the answer.
1. Indian Muslims numerically are minority in India ,Hence they choose to support a party/parties which overtly support the Muslim votebank.
2. The parties generally are Congress,Communist Party of India,Trinamool Congress, samajwadi party and some others.
3. For them the BJP is a no go area(Read Namo and RSS) lot similar to ur BNP and Jamaat.
4.if u see in reality it is the Awami league which has caused massive damage to bangladeshi Hindus but Economic warfare and covert religious warfare (Read inaction against Rioteers & Jamaat).
5. Point no 4 is extremely similar in India when Riots against muslims in India have 90% of the times(Excluding :post Godhra) happened under the so called secular Parties(Read Congress,Communist Party of India,Trinamool Congress, samajwadi party).
6.The answer to your question is hindus due to their numerical minority in Bangladesh feel threatened by overt Fundamentalism rather than covert Fundamentalism as is being perpetrated celeverly by Awami league and not BNP or Jamaat.
7. Its easy to blame BNP/Jamaat but in reality by dint of their inaction it is Awami League which is the real problem and not BNP/Jamaat.
8.I think like in certain BJP ruled states (Read) Gujarat and MP)the party has held extensive campaigns to woo muslim voters and hence have wiped out the Congress.That is what BNP/Jamaat shud do.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup i speak lies and you speak the truth. Ok many attacks come from AL and internal, but where does most of the attacks come from? So even if its awami driven or internal, BNP cannot step in?

Jamaat came out full force against communal attacks??? Thats like saying RSS gave their lives saving gujrati muslim during the riots. BNP did not come out as much.

How is indian indian imposition gonna benefit bd hindus? Will it mean more food on our table, give us bigger houses? The answer is no, indians will benefit not us. So where exactly did you get the idea that BD hindus want indian imposition?
Fact is people like you will always look for for a way to blame hindus, and every problem the country faces , you will make a boogeyman out of us

You can be pretentious on how “indian imposition gonna benefit bd hindus”. But that is making you more deceptive more than anything else. When indian HC called and dictated promotion on hindu officials (not one, but in many cases) it was very much clear how hindus get bigger house bigger mouth through indian imposition. More india impose more hindus have chance to flex their muscles. Not only known hindu leaders like Suranjit Sen Gupta who stole money and build house in india, there are many more hindus who take their money and wealth and stack up in india. Hindus feel their eternal connection to india for religious reason and many of those who are living in Bangladesh actively pursue indian imposition for economic and political “appeasement” as you said and for flexing muscle and taking revenge.

First of all a wonderful question Kobiraaj.Although i am an Indian But in the light of Indian Muslims i can give u the answer.
1. Indian Muslims numerically are minority in India ,Hence they choose to support a party/parties which overtly support the Muslim votebank.
2. The parties generally are Congress,Communist Party of India,Trinamool Congress, samajwadi party and some others.
3. For them the BJP is a no go area(Read Namo and RSS) lot similar to ur BNP and Jamaat.
4.if u see in reality it is the Awami league which has caused massive damage to bangladeshi Hindus but Economic warfare and covert religious warfare (Read inaction against Rioteers & Jamaat).
5. Point no 4 is extremely similar in India when Riots against muslims in India have 90% of the times(Excluding :post Godhra) happened under the so called secular Parties(Read Congress,Communist Party of India,Trinamool Congress, samajwadi party).
6.The answer to your question is hindus due to their numerical minority in Bangladesh feel threatened by overt Fundamentalism rather than covert Fundamentalism as is being perpetrated celeverly by Awami league and not BNP or Jamaat.
7. Its easy to blame BNP/Jamaat but in reality by dint of their inaction it is Awami League which is the real problem and not BNP/Jamaat.
8.I think like in certain BJP ruled states (Read) Gujarat and MP)the party has held extensive campaigns to woo muslim voters and hence have wiped out the Congress.That is what BNP/Jamaat shud do.

Regards

You are misinformed and comparing apples to oranges.

First of all unlike Bangladeshi Hindus , Indian Muslims are not homogenous group. So a bihari muslim and a Muslim from Kerala would not vote for same reasons. To assume all Indian Muslims are just pandering to whoever fooling them with empty words is gross understatement and making simpletons out of 15 crores diverse population.

Secondly unlike north Indian Muslims , Bangladeshi Hindus mostly belong to middle class and more educated on average than the majority. To assume that they can be fooled by mere rhetoric is once again trivializing a complex equation.

Last but not the least , there has not been any major riot under communist rule and also its not the riot which is fault of adminstration but complicity or inaction to the same make it guilty of it.

Oh well its ironic to see bd members thanking a modi apologist just because he also flays awami league in his need to sound convincing.

India controls BAL and neither BAL or India controls BD population but rather terrorize it.

As for advice, this was your post:

Who the hell are Indians to fart about BD internal politics. Btw shabag circus has been a lost cause and an epic fail. :lol:

Bhai ,Barotiyo dadagiri na manlei tumi anti-india. That has been made clear by dadas and awami scums .

How do we terrorize BD population? Do explain? Do u see India releasing anti BD statements now and then? Or do u see Su 30 jets in Dhaka?
Next, i didnt advise anything. Understand english man. I just said its a lost cause, and i said IF BNP kept silent. How can u consider it an advice considering this thing have happened over a month ago.?

@kobiraaz @idune @Luffy 500

Instead of finger pointing and blaming why not have a constructive dialogue? Pro-Bangladesh BNP-Jamaat 18 party alliance need more Hindu votes and need to snatch them away from pro-India AL led 14 party alliance. Why not discuss what steps BNP-Jamaat can take to get these Hindu votes?

@Avisheik

You have mentioned:

1. More representation for Hindu's in BNP
2. More discussion to hear about their needs and concerns such as protection from harassment and abuse by hoodlums and goons (AL, Jamaat, BNP etc.), political activists or others

Please mention more suggested steps. It is crucial that we bring as many Hindu as possible in pro-Bangladesh camp.

Pro-India AL will use Hindu's as vote banks, and Indian posters will try to paint most Muslims in pro-Bangladesh camp as religious bigots. But people who live in Bangladesh know how most Bangladeshi Muslims are. They do not need Indians to tell us who we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Farhan Farhan Farhan...plz change the thread title. Going through 1st page I already see a riot here :cry: ....don't know how terrible the riot is in rest 3 pages :unsure:.

The BNP's alliance with Jamatt last time they were in power has not helped endear them to Hindus.

It is understandable that Hindus will support Awami League who is also naturally close to India as Hindus will have a natural bond with India as it is a Hindu majority country.

BNP should make it clear that although they are not pro-India like Awami League is, they care as much for Hindus as they do for Muslims. After-all, it is a party that is devoted to Bangladesh nationalism and religion and race of anyone should not be a factor at all. Supporting BNP should be natural since the Hindus are after all Bangladeshi's like the Muslims and Bangladeshi Muslims(well vast majority) are not anti-India or anti-Hindu.

While the concern is about caring, a party has to ensure it to every Bangladeshi. It's like caring id 1, id 2 and so on equally while we don't know the background of that ids. Many will negatively comprehend here but I have to say only a true secular (not with sheer hypocrisy) society can ensure this (which actually we're from long ago). No one is majority/minority but everyone is Bangladeshi.

Hindu people are not minority to me. From my childhood until now in every occasion of education and now profession I had numerous Hindu fellows other than an Scholarship which was only for Muslim from IDB. I never felt they were minority. In fact, there percentage is almost 15% in our population which for mysterious reason all our govt. try to decrease. Heard that the scenario is same in india where Muslim population is shown less than actual. Recent attacks on Hindu establishment are purely BAL operations for political gain, BAL is attacking Muslim people,establishments as well.

Still if someone asks me to count minority, I'll count Buddhists, Christians, Hilly people as minority because very few of them were in touch throughout my life. It's silly again, we're Bangladeshi....one of our leaders addressed the issue with his prudence more than 3 decades ago...we're Bangladeshi.

71- story of the war and us general people regardless of religious identities. One of my uncles named some Karmakar in Khulna city was endorsed as son (dharma putra) of my grandfather (nana). He memorized four Kalemas from my nana, heard that he even took a Muslim name for the time being. He had renowned gold business in Khulna city, secured 1 or 2 bags of gold to my nana and after the war had it back intact. Did any of you find any politics in the story? No....they were in a bond during a troublesome period. One was in danger and other tried to save...no religion, politics are there in the relationship. This is how general people live their lives free of politics and on the other part BAL, BNP, Jamat try to exploit this co-existence for their political views.

Here is another incident where Awami League leader led killing hindus in Satkhira for 50 bighas of their land. But Awami League and classy indo awami media tried to pin the blame on Jamaat. Leaders from different hindu organizations revealed in press conference that Awami League led attack killed hindu family for land. Now hindu leaders are regretting why they have voted for Awami League.

Back
Top Bottom