What's new

My Question To Bangladeshi Hindus

The thread title and the question which was raised by @kobiraaz is misleading...

1) In no where in the video or any where it was said that Jamaat did that.

2) The attack happen as the hindu boy did not go to the rally and the old lady and other family member knew them. So it was not possible for them to hide their identity as Jamaat.

3) No news paper published any news regarding the attack that it was done by Jamaatis.

4) Jamaat is trying to hide their crime out of thin air.

5) Last of all this attack did not happen as they were hindu but because of refusal to attend the procession/rally. This is actually revealing dirty nature of our politics and politicians and party activists of our country. Those who have done it should be brought under trial. Even many senior Awami league politicians are aware of this sort of "Gunda League Giri" by chatra league even Obaidul Quader said openly to PM Hasina to stop them. But this is a big shame that whenever any party remain in power they give a blank cheque to it's party activists to do what ever they want as the parties are fully depending on them.

6) Bottom line all the parties should be stopped by any means so that they can not send the country to hell. Most of the people here or other places those who do oiling and speak for certain parties are either party activists or somehow connected with it and likely to gain financially when certain party comes to power. But to the general public general sentiment is "Enough is enough". The process of reforming and curing the parties should be started by banning Jamaat which is like a cancer in our country until it keeps associated with people those who were involved in genocide during 71 war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya quite funny. AL came to power cos, 10 pc Hindus voted for them, and 90pc muslims voted for BNP. :hitwall:
After shahbag jamaatis are a lost case. BNP could have obtained political mileage by keeping silent. it lost an wonderfull chance

one of the reason IS RELIGIOUS, bal ELECTION Symbol is boat which is the carrier of one hindu god/godess thats why they vote BAL .

When it comes to Survival, people may support anyone. During 1971, Hindus were the prime target. Jamat was working with PA. Many people of that time are still alive. India gave refuge to so many, even Muslims.

Thing is religion doesn't popup in your mind if someone is coming to kill your family. You will just think about their safety, and may even support a soldier or a gangster to protect you.

May be one should also look at steep decline of Hindu population in Bangladesh and connect the dots.

So real question is, what made these people support a certain political front ? This might help you to deduce the answer all by yourself.

Its very simple actually.

In 1971 razakars attacked terrorized hindus, now many alleged razakars are with jamaat. Jamaati leaders have said quite a few bad things about hindus in the past. BNP does not know how to attract hindus. Rather their comments and speeches drive away hindus. Remember the "tilak pora sheik hasina" comment. Tilak is used in hinduism, why does he have to insert hinduism there?

However, BD hindus does not have much problem with BNP, the reason they dont vote for them is lack of representation of hindu leaders in BNP(we want want our voices to be heard and the interest of hindus to be looked after) and their alliance with jamaat.

End of the day politics is game of appeasement and getting people to like you(oiling koro :D ), awami league knows how to play its cards well when it comes to appeasing hindus, BNP however does not know how.

If what you say is true then BNP need to do a better job of wooing Hindu's in Bangladesh. If 9% of Bangladesh population is Hindu, then BNP should make a promise of giving at least 9% of MP's from Hindu community, elected from Hindu dominated areas.

I see two glaring error in BNP's policy. They need to get Ershad and his JaPa in their alliance and they need to win as many Hindu votes as possible, with their actions not words.

Pro-India AL will try their best to stop this, but since this is in the long term interest of Bangladesh, they cannot stop this natural trend if BNP-Jamaat pro-Bangladesh alliance leaders make honest efforts to take care of above two problems.

Yeah muslim suffered as well, but hindus were especially targeted as they were thought to be indian agents. And you totally changed the topic of my reason why hindus dont support jamaat. My topic was why hindus dont support jamaat at all, but ok with others. And your topic is how hindu-al-india alliance is trying to use deceptive means to get political power.

Its not about hindu muslim/ communal issue or get political mileage. Look i will say it again to make it clear, Hindus dont support jamaat due to alleged persons involved in 1971.

I never said the appease the hindu community with money and jobs, rather appease the community with words and action. Like after 2001 violence against minorities or even the frequent destruction and vandalism of temples in recent times after the war trial verdict, if a Khaleda Zia or a powerful BNP politician like fakrul were to step in and speak out against the attackers,bd hindus will like BNP more.

Even Jamaat is expendable if Hindu's could be brought en mass into BNP fold, but BNP need to make small baby steps first to see how things go.

Jamaat can be warned to clean up their act and work for pro-Bangladesh alliance agenda, which is to woo Hindu vote bloc, in their own interest, as well as greater country interest.

I find this "pro BD" definition quite interesting.

The native BD people (Bengalis) need to define what is pro BD. No one else.

And they are doing it with these demonstrations and by their votes.

This thuggery by the Jamatis will not stop them.

Dear Hindu brothers ( users and visitors) why do you people keep supporting Awamileague??

It is awamileague who are attacking your houses, it is Juuboleage who are destroying Shahid Minars...

Please watch this video... If you people still support them, you are responsible for everything happening to you.

Who was constantly posting the picture of Hindu police officer or who was looking for saffron color everywhere. It shows BNP and Jamat supporter thoughts about Hindus.

I have the same question too. Problem is Bangladeshi Hindu's will follow India and as long as India supports Awami League, they will vote for Awami League.

So its a lost cause. Only way to defeat the pro-India forces in Bangladesh is to unite all pro-Bangladesh forces under BNP-Jamat alliance and perhaps try to bring Ershad's Jatiyo Party in this alliance, promising him the post of President.

Bangladeshi Hindu's will not help us in this fight unfortunately because of their blind faith in India and AL, although it is in their long term interest to be with the 90% population of the country and help us get out from India's control and AL misrule.

This is what happens when you have democracy in a poor under developed country. In India Muslims vote as a vote bank for Congress, to protect their own interest, but India is not at risk of becoming a vassal state because of this. But in Bangladesh, Hindu's vote for AL because its pro-India, even if it is against our national interest and Bangladesh is at risk of becoming a vassal state of India.

@kobiraaz The answer to your question is this post above. When people that are politically more favoured/aligned with BNP-Jamaat (like the poster I quoted) think like the post above, you can hardly blame your Hindus for not voting for such religious bigots.

one of the reason IS RELIGIOUS, bal ELECTION Symbol is boat which is the carrier of one hindu god/godess thats why they vote BAL .

Are Bangladeshi's that dumb? I mean muslims like you?
What logic is this?

I mean are you guys even able to pass 10th std school?

Even Jamaat is expendable if Hindu's could be brought en mass into BNP fold, but BNP need to make small baby steps first to see how things go.
That just means that BNP will deal with the devil if it profits them.
This is about principles. IF BNP supports a party like Jammat despite having war criminals as Jamaat's leaders, no one in Bangladesh should vote for such a snake party.

Jamaat can be warned to clean up their act and work for pro-Bangladesh alliance agenda, which is to woo Hindu vote bloc, in their own interest, as well as greater country interest.
Religious bigots like Jamaat cant change their ways. In in their blood to kill Hindus and others who dont agree with their faith.

I have the same question too. Problem is Bangladeshi Hindu's will follow India and as long as India supports Awami League, they will vote for Awami League.

Maybe a BDeshi Hindu can better elaborate, but I dont think BD Hindus vote for AL for the reason you mentioned (AL being pro-India). Simply look at what other choices they got:

1. Jamaat - Terrorists who killed the very same BD Hindus in 1971.

2. BNP - A party which holds Islamic values, (or is more Islam-orientated). Also allied with the Jamaat terrorists war criminals.

Its not like AL is a good choice for them, but when the other choices are terrorists and their allies, they hardly have any choice.

Also, much more BDeshi Muslims vote for AL considering AL is the party in power with Majority votes. So perhaps you should be asking why even BD-eshi Muslims dont vote for BNP-Jamaat?

Are Bangladeshi's that dumb? I mean muslims like you?
What logic is this?

I mean are you guys even able to pass 10th std school?

That just means that BNP will deal with the devil if it profits them.
This is about principles. IF BNP supports a party like Jammat despite having war criminals as Jamaat's leaders, no one in Bangladesh should vote for such a snake party.

Religious bigots like Jamaat cant change their ways. In in their blood to kill Hindus and others who dont agree with their faith.

This is unfortunate but true that BAL will also do the same. Politics and poltical parties have rotten from their core. This is just now only a mechanism for coming to power and making money. As I said earlier most of the parties are activist dependent. So 5 year the activists suffer and when their party comes to power they just go for a free ride to make money and there are no one to stop them as their explanation to it's leader is simple for 5 year we suffered a lot now let us enjoy and gain money & wealth. Commission follows from bottom to top.

Here all these religion and other stuff that these politicians are uttering are just bull c**p. Behind the scene most of these people are friend/relative/business partner... they do drink and enjoy their life together. Even in some cases that also includes Jamaat leader. Most of their children are living in western countries, drinking and enjoying with girl. No where Islam is in their life. But the most worrisome part is that if true even bachhu rezakar was let go to UK who is a relative of top Awami League politicians.

Now a days politics is fanciful to the politicians and party activists only. General people are only the sufferer. They are hating all these political parties from core. Their only demand is giving them security and the opportunity to earn their livelihood. They just give a d**m to these parties.

When it comes to Survival, people may support anyone. During 1971, Hindus were the prime target. Jamat was working with PA. Many people of that time are still alive. India gave refuge to so many, even Muslims.

That is a very big accusation, do you have any proof?

1. Jamaat - Terrorists who killed the very same BD Hindus in 1971.

2. BNP - A party which holds Islamic values, (or is more Islam-orientated). Also allied with the Jamaat terrorists war criminals.

Hasina came and whispered those into your ears didn't she? Funny how Mukti joddhas are all against this trial isn't it? please don't speak bs when you have no idea about the situation

Can anyone think of a problem in BD that is not the ' fault / conspiracy ' of India or outsiders ?

Anything that BD or its ppl are themselves responsible for ?

Why only BD, check out the rohingya threads and you will find out even burma problems are created by Indian hindus. The level of hatred ingrained in some obviously clouds any sense of reason, proportion and even humanity.

This is what I was telling another pster too, the reason India can not work with Jamaat is not because India is not pragmatic, we work with USA and Iran, with UK and France, with Malaysia and Singapore, with Australia and Indonesia and New Zealand, with Israel and Arabs and Iranians. The reason we can not work with Jamaat is because they hate hindus, there are countless acts and speeches out there to know they are religion driven unreasonable people, the kind you meet in this section. Check out those who support jamaat here, its not even possible to have a civilised debate with them, let alone work with them. How will hindus - of BD or india support Jamaat? The question is ridiculous to the core. The innocence of the person asking the question is indeed cute.

Q.E.D.

From another thread

Look at Hasinas face and you see it resemble Hindu god Ganesh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom