What's new

My mother injured do Dua for her

My Ami has lost her memory. On Saturday she fell and her two fingers got fractured. Please do Dua for her.
Allah pak apki ami ko ramzan kareem k sadqay sehat zindgi day...Ameen sum Ameen

My Ami has lost her memory. On Saturday she fell and her two fingers got fractured. Please do Dua for her.
bhai apni ami ko ksi achy sa neuro surgeon ko dikhao woh girny k bad nhi girny sa pehly effected hoi hon gi shaid , ehtiatan keh raha hon baki ap bhetar janty ho k woh kesy giri hain kia hoa ha

Screenshot (628).png

Sad to hear.
ALLAH SWT bless your Ammi with health and earliest recovery and also bless the whole family with health and prosperity - Ameen.

May Allah SWT give her shifa soon.

She has lost her memory because she fell down?

I shall pray for her intently brother. May Allah bring her back to health ameen.

InshaAllah I will pray for her health and swift recovery. Indeed Allah is the most merciful. Ameen.

May Allah give her quick recovery and give shifa. My advice is to give her good homeopathic medicine , take her to a good homeopath.

Allah apki Walida ko apni Hifazat mei rakhey. Sehat aur tandarusti wali lambi zindagi dey. Ameen

Really sad to hear brother. May Allah heal your mother.

Allah pak jald shifa dey/.. Please take care of her!

Back
Top Bottom