What's new

My introduction

jaydee

Reaction score
Country
India
Assalamu aly qum.
I am Javeed from Srinagar,Kashmir.I have been an avid follower of PDF for almost four years now but joined only two years back.I was reluctant to post or join for the reason that freedom of speech is curbed in our part of world.I hope reality doesn't hurt anyone.I have engineering background and have plans for further studies.I am hooked to PDF like anything and don't think that i have nothing else to do in life.The primary reason why i am on PDF is that i get to read about the progress that Pakistan is making in defence arena and lately in bussiness arena as well.It brings tears to my eyes when i see the progress that Pakistan is making and my chest gets inflated by quite a few inches.It fills me with pride.It also helps me in understanding the geopolitical paradigm shifts.I have learnt a lot through this forum.
One might doubt whether sun rises from east or not.But don't ever doubt the destiny which is written for Pakistan,which is to prevail over everyone and everything.
Insha Allah.
Aameen.

ASALOMAALIKUM I AM FROM KPK. MY N,ME IS FAISAL I AM STUDENT OF ENGINERING . i love my country so that is why i joined Pak defence

srinagar is in India.. you got to change your location flag to Indian. If you feel pakistani, then make the other flag pakistani. Basically you need to swap flags.
You are welcome.

Stay glued on PDF :welcome:Be proud become a user of pakistani military forum n 1 :wave: feel free to be a active user in all of our forums :enjoy: have a fun time in :cheers:military,:bounce:national affairs,:pakistan:photos & multimedia,:blah:international affairs,:usflag:etc.

Back
Top Bottom