What's new

My Impression about Kashmir

No offence but if you still believe India is secular country after what has been going on lately like forcing conversisions of minorties, ruling party plan to make India 100% hindu etc

IoK should stay muslim majority state.
and IOK will always stay muslim majority....and the ruling party does not envision to make india 100% hindu...its the extremists who are not taken seriously by anybody.And talking about conversions,more conversions are made from majority to minority than vice versa in india every year.

No offence but if you still believe India is secular country after what has been going on lately like forcing conversisions of minorties, ruling party plan to make India 100% hindu etc

Conversions have nothing to do with secularism. Them being forced is your opinion. Making India 100% Hindu? Pakistan has given us the perfect blueprint.

IoK what? Indian-occupied Karachi?

pakistanis don't have any right about talk about the rights of kashmiries.. in your Baluchistan, FATA, waziristan your military is conducting rapes, killing of civilins and other human right volition. even your military is killing journalists. pakistan's ISI is known for killing journalists .. it was pakistan who terrorize the Kashmir valley by brainwashing the people of kashmir. if pakistan weren't supporting the terrorism, kashmir would be a peaceful state, no civilins should have been killed. pakistan's crocodile tears on kashmir won't cause any problem anymore. instead of looking into neighbors you must concentrate on your country and to save your country from being a failed state and rescue your nation from being an epic center of terrorism .

I'm Kashmiri not Pakistani.

dosen't matter.. as far as your are a part of pakistani controlled land you are a pakistani. there is no nation called kashmir. and your flag is of pakistan.

I'd rather my flag not bet he flag of India.

At the end of the day you're advocating for the rape and targeting of civilians. You're no worse than the LeT who advocate for the same thing.

At the end of the day you're advocating for the rape and targeting of civilians. You're no worse than the LeT who advocate for the same thing.

you got some mental problem boy!!??? read my post and try to understand what i said.

The fact you Indians serve as loyal apologists for the massacre, rape and torture of thousands of Kashmiris by the Indian Army only shows you don't see Kashmiris as equals.

You all jump up and down crying when a woman in Dehli is raped, but what about the villages of mothers in Kashmir? Aren't they as Indian?
The question is, you jump up and down crying when

I am curious - does any kashmiri feel any remorse, even the tiniest but of guilty for the hundreds of thousands of your hindu neighbours who were murdered or driven out of their homes, losing everything they had....by YOU
They were civilians too, incidentally.

And as for the mothers in kashmir, when we do get convincing evidence of any crimes commited by Indian army personnel, they get punished (unlike the Pakistani army in Bangladesh or Balochistan).
Question is - do you have the guts and the decency to own up for the massive crimes commited by the kashmiri muslim jihadis on their hindu neighbours?

@Kaniska

Could you please be clear about what you exactly want to be done
regarding Kashmir

All your posts in THIS thread are contradictory and vague

Dear friend, basically i am just sick of listening this Kashmir issue from the day i started understanding international politics...I love to see one day, if Jammu and Kashmir completely integrated with India with no such issue as 370 or Hindu and Muslim people..But this is not happening...In the process of winning the heart and mind of Kashmir we are just wasting our money to those people who does not even respect us...I was thinking why donot do an right of self detemination vote for entire Jammu and Kashmir and if those people would like to choose either India or Pakistan ...allow to them to go wherever they want to go...So that one constant headache will be over for our nation.

Yet the founding principles of the State, and India's constitution, are the application of its laws and rights, to all its citizens. This is the rule of law. Departing from it places with such Romanticism places you with the dictators and tyrants who violate this democratic principle.

Also, your mechanism is problematic (for yourself). So for those that do not self-identify as Indian, and are not Indian, does that mean the Indian state should then not apply itself there? Should they be allowed to rule themselves?

Also, those women raped in Kanun Posh Pora were common citizens of India; they weren't politicised people - they lived village life. How can you be defending their rape?

That doesn't make it ethically right. The nation-state must serve the needs of those whom it identifies as its people, not vice-versa.

What about others sons of that soil ?Kashmiri Pandits.They are in Jammu and Delhi for our protection from their so called brothers.What about the rape and atrocities against Pandits,Sikhsetc.Did you have any right to attack them.?

@Kaniska

I am sorry to say this but you are sounding like Arundhati Roy

Your Flag location shows you are in INDIA ; How long have you been in India
And how many people you have seen say what you are saying

If it is a question of money then ; I have to tell you the following things

1 India's economic position is 10 Times better than in 1990 when the agitation began

2 The EXPENDITURE on Kashmir has NOT stopped the economic development of India

3 In India there is a Lot of ineffciency ; wastage and corruption at all levels of
government ie at city level ( Municipal corporations ) ; state govt level ; Central govt level
Public sector enterprises etc etc ie in any organisation which is government linked

Infact we waste a Lot of fuel and time just due to bad roads

4 So it is NOT as if we dont have OTHER problems and weaknesses
OR Kashmir is the cause of all our economic woes

SO to link Kashmir with the economy is wrong

Kashjmir has enormous geo political and strategic significance
and hence the question of leaving it just does not arise

Water is a significant resource that India will need in the future especially due to our lack of desalination plants on the coastal areas. There is no need to give up Kashmir. Push those who want to be a part of Pakistan or Independent out towards the border. Abdullah should be taken care of. He and Rahul are both Dynasty retards who don't know shit.

Conduct a referendum after we flood all of Kashmir with Hindus. Scrap any articles and other BS laws that were made wihtout due process and logic. China and Pakistan is actively flooding restive regions to chane demographics. So why the f-k should India follow some Gandhian prinicple that does not apply to the real world and can be used against us?

No way. We are going to flood Kashmir with non Kashmiri migrants and change the demographics. Free land, no taxes for 10 yrs, free housing to encourage resettlement.

Back
Top Bottom