What's new

My Impression about Kashmir

Kaniska

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Friends...I have been following Jammu and Kashmir election through social media as well as spoke with people from the valley and Jammu itself...Somehow, couple of drastic thoughts coming to my mind.

1- Why do not Modi brings up the idea of implementing UN resolution or whatever you name it, to be discussed among all political parties ? The reason i am saying is because Congress is supporting the parties like PDP and NC who always brings soft separatism to the table...Hence at the end of the day, rather than Kashmir getting completely integrated with India, poitical space for separatism is getting exploited....So if Gov of India entertains PDP who is nothing but supports soft sepratism, then why not GOI work with separatist itself...

2- What is the point wasting all of our Tax payers money for the people, where they elect political representative who does not advocate complete integration to India...Time has some...get the voting for Kashmir, throw the ball to Pakistan and China that India is ready to hold plebiscite in all part of Jammu and Kashmir..

I donot i will be getting lot of blow back from Indian members...That is fine..Even i am also a righting person by my thoughts from RSS back ground ...but if we think overall perspective, India is just bugged down by some kashmir people who does not contribute anything to our economy and only consume and only drag my nation and its resources...If they would like to be with Pakistan...let us leave them from us if they do not want to be complete merger with India...

India wasted $39 billion in IoK in 2014. Its about time Indians started to think about completly merging IoK with India. $39 billion out of total $298 billion budget is huge amount. Especially considiring IoK only have 7 million people and hardly generate any revenues.

India wasted $39 billion in IoK in 2014. Its about time Indians started to think about completly merging IoK with India. $39 billion out of total $298 billion budget is huge amount. Especially considiring IoK only have 7 million people and hardly generate any revenues.

what is IoK????

about money we are spending in Kashmir...................we have massive force present their since 80's now...........at that time we didnt even had money..............aabb bahut hai...........39 billion dollar is nothing................scams of 100 billion occur in India..........and people dont blink a eye............who will cry about 39

I too want to tell them good bye ..It covers 15% of j&k territory ..If they are happy people within pakistan then we should say good luck to them ..

local militancy is down to almost zero, only cross border terrorism exists now

and Kashmir (all of it) as a nation state is a silly romantic notion, people on both sides are giving up on it.. good

coz its never going to happen.. ever

time to make LOC international border, just mine every centimeter heavily and see where the future takes us, and it's much brighter here than across the border for sure.

Kashmiris cannot become a part of India no matter how hard you try. India can only stretch its rule until they realize this reality, but in the end it will be Kashmiris who are going to suffer the most.

I too want to tell them good bye ..It covers 15% of j&k territory ..If they are happy people within pakistan then we should say good luck to them ..

Muslim majority areas are not just Kashmir valley, more like Chenab formula is best one.

Indians should stop worrying about Kashmir and look torwards Assam

what is IoK????

about money we are spending in Kashmir...................we have massive force present their since 80's now...........at that time we didnt even had money..............aabb bahut hai...........39 billion dollar is nothing................scams of 100 billion occur in India..........and people dont blink a eye............who will cry about 39

brother listen

India spend $39 billion in IoK out of $298 billion total budget, so stop living in lala land and visit India some time. Bharat is shit poor country unfortunately :sick:

IoK does not deserve so much extra money with population of just 7 million out of 1300 million. We don't care and are happy with our Kashmir. We know IoK will be burden on us because they don't offer any economic advantage. With G-B Pakistan at least have border with China and have cut off India from central asia.

Its time Indian said good bye to IoK, not all but just majority muslim areas.

brother listen

India spend $39 billion in IoK out of $298 billion total budget, so stop living in lala land and visit India some time. Bharat is shit poor country unfortunately :sick:

IoK does not deserve so much extra money with population of just 7 million out of 1300 million. We don't care and are happy with our Kashmir. We know IoK will be burden on us because they don't offer any economic advantage. With G-B Pakistan at least have border with China and have cut off India from central asia.

Its time Indian said good bye to IoK, not all but just majority muslim areas.

You can take all of your bretherns....You are welcome..and also Kashmir valley is just a liability...Just take it or do whatever you want to do with Valley...

You can take all of your bretherns....You are welcome..and also Kashmir valley is just a liability...Just take it or do whatever you want to do with Valley...

We will take all muslim majority areas of IoK, not just Kashmir valley.

The fact you Indians serve as loyal apologists for the massacre, rape and torture of thousands of Kashmiris by the Indian Army only shows you don't see Kashmiris as equals.

You all jump up and down crying when a woman in Dehli is raped, but what about the villages of mothers in Kashmir? Aren't they as Indian?

The fact you Indians serve as loyal apologists for the massacre, rape and torture of thousands of Kashmiris by the Indian Army only shows you don't see Kashmiris as equals.

You all jump up and down crying when a woman in Dehli is raped, but what about the villages of mothers in Kashmir? Aren't they as Indian?

We do not see any one as equal who does not respect Indian constitution...And i beleive it is the same rule for all nations...I do not think any anti nationals deserve to be treated eqaul with nation loving citizens...Do you treat Talibans and other Taliban sympatizers as equals? you are using your airforce and colluding with US to bomb your own citizen?...You do not have any moral ground to talk about equality when you do not treat your own people as equal...

What are you saying?Indians don't care about rapes in mainland India itself.They are only bothered about the be-izzati and sharaam it brings.
You have high hopes if you think that Indians will care for Kashmiris when they don't care for their own.

We do not see any one as equal who does not respect Indian constitution...And i beleive it is the same rule for all nations...I do not think any anti nationals deserve to be treated eqaul with nation loving citizens...Do you treat Talibans and other Taliban sympatizers as equals? you are using your airforce and colluding with US to bomb your own citizen?...You do not have any moral ground to talk about equality when you do not treat your own people as equal...

So you're telling me innocent civilians are fair game? The mothers of Kanun Posh Pora didn't fire a single bullet, neither were they complicit in any crime against the Indian State - they were simple villagers.

We're not talking about those that are complicit in what you'd descibe as terror, or what I'd describe as terror. We're talking about Indian Society not caring about innocent civilians - innocent Kashmiris - who were raped.

Back
Top Bottom