What's new

‘Must get over with India obsession and admit failures’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Please Jade ! There was simply no obsession with India in the first place in this case ...

You want to look at Indian obsession with Pakistan , look at the sensational and dramatic hourly and daily reports coming out of your media , it sells well there ... In Pakistan , nobody gives a damn and you will find very little about India in the media except any significant news ...

Some of our media, yes no doubt, to make some cheap money but no where close to the politicians and Army of Pakistan that earn their bread and butter by chanting the name India.

The person who posted this needs to get over the obsession that India is a super hero & a honest country, which in reality they are not. India needs to get over themselves & admit their failures instead of blaming Pakistan for each & everything. Why should Pakistan admit India is not at fault why???? India & US both together are involved in destabilizing Balochistan province, they are spreading rented terrorist in Balochistan & Northern Areas, they together are supplying weapons, financial & Intel help to the terrorists. Don’t bullsh*t because you are 100% involved in hurting & destabilizing Pakistan.

The written & that to from Dawn he or she is just trying to make a name for himself by spreading lies & propaganda against Pakistan. Unfortunately this is what is happening in Pakistan journalist & reporters are getting paid to spread lies, this is not hidden from us each & single person knows about this corrupt scheme which is started by US & her side kick India.

Posted by a hindi means this jabroni wants to start a fight over here, nothing else.

Indians are obsessed with Pakistan. The overwhelming presence of Indians on this forum can be taken as a test case.

Don't you think you need to be open and confident to represent yourself on other countries defense forums. On the other hand I havn't seen any Pakistani on any Indian forum. Its not obsession ...in fact this shows that we Indians are everywhere... even in your mind too... We have natural tendecy to influence others... doesn't matter its +ve or -ve... :drag:

If we want India to be our benchmark in hockey performance then we will end up on 8th position in next olympics. I dont know who is that moron who made that statement. May be one of the politically appointed officials.

And why is that? If someone even after getting banned a dozen times comes to this forum again and again. What does it show?

Seriously this claim that Indians aren't obsessed with Pakistan is too hilarious and non factual for us to believe.

That is why I was saying PDF is not a valid sample. Honestly, Pak has little to no influence on Indians day to day to life, but the same is not true of a common Pakistani.

When I first came to Britain, I was surprised to know how much a Pakistani know about India. It cannot be said of an Indian

Honestly, before I joined this forum, I didn't know anything about Pak except that Pak is enemy country with which we fought 4 wars. Indian media does selectively relay information on Pak.

the common Indian junta have very negative viewpoint on Pakistan,but when ever asked about what u want with Pakistan India's will always say peace and property... because tht how we roll.

Common Indian's don't even know much about there own country, let alone Pakistan.

THe honest truth is, common Indian dreamers dream about Achieving what America achieved(even THough we are still a good 20 to 25 years from even getting on tht trajectory), and relate much better to the day to day american ,with a similar variety of ethnicity and a somewhat similar core value system.
Hollywood may also have a good part to play in it.

Pakistan comes up in news now an again but fact is Indians are extremely oblivious as to the goings in Pakistan.
They know Pakistan is trouble and is troubled itself, but apart from that, Pakistan doesn't even appear anywhere near there priorities of Indian Imagination.

Well in fact come to think of it y would we obsessed ,what is there to obsess over?

The bold part is a lie. :)
You are taking PDF as an example? I could never imagine any Indian team in any kind of field being content that "I/We have done better than Pakistan",we know who is where and where the comparison fits! Don't take PDF as a testimony to anything,it's pure entertainment:)

India is everywhere in Pakistan's media, and I should say India is portrayed in a better light, while India's media has different agenda as regarding Pakistan, moreover, unlike Pak media, Indian media rarely go against the government's policies especially on foreign issues.
Really ? :azn: You are exaggerating now ... The only news regarding India I have seen in the past week was about the appointment of your new President and Vice President , nothing else ... I urge you to watch our media for a few days and see if you change your statement here ... Pakistani media reports only significant developments because people do not give a damn about other India related news , no poverty , aids or other **** , doesn't concern us ... I have done with yours and to say the least the obsession is mind boggling ! ... Sensational , exaggerated and false reports putting even dramas and movies to shame with topics such as ISI , PA or Nukes ... Every single news about who was burned with acid , killed and drone attacks in Pakistan is highlighted in your media ... So you do admit that your media isn't free , controlled by GoI and works on a systemic agenda to malign Pakistan ! :azn:

That is why I was saying PDF is not a valid sample. Honestly, Pak has little to no influence on Indians day to day to life, but the same is not true of a common Pakistani.

Indian media does selectively relay information on Pak.

Really ? What is the Indian influence on Pakistanis ? :azn: and how many Pakistanis are there on BRF ?

You are taking PDF as an example? I could never imagine any Indian team in any kind of field being content that "I/We have done better than Pakistan",we know who is where and where the comparison fits!

Actually , that is exactly the thing the editor is bashing the team manager for who was trying to cover up his failures by pointing that India finished last :azn: ... This isn't the thinking of a common Pakistani who's disappointed with the performance of his team ...

Really ? What is the Indian influence on Pakistanis ? :azn: and how many Pakistanis are there on BRF ?

BRF doesn't allow free email, that's probably the reason. And They have few contributers and more readers.

BRF doesn't allow free email, that's probably the reason. And They have few contributers and more readers.
Not really , my friend ... Pakistanis aren't concerned about it , not obsessed ...

Don't you think you need to be open and confident to represent yourself on other countries defense forums. On the other hand I havn't seen any Pakistani on any Indian forum. Its not obsession ...in fact this shows that we Indians are everywhere... even in your mind too... We have natural tendecy to influence others... doesn't matter its +ve or -ve... :drag:

This can be call as the other side of the word obsession.

When I first came to Britain, I was surprised to know how much a Pakistani know about India. It cannot be said of an Indian

Honestly, before I joined this forum, I didn't know anything about Pak except that Pak is enemy country with which we fought 4 wars. Indian media does selectively relay information on Pak.

Now again you are resorting to lies. Indians know about Pakistan more than Pakistanis. They are expert of Balochistan, Pakistani minorities, Pakistan's economy, Pakistan's insurgencies. In short Indians know more about anything bad happening inside Pakistan more than Pakistanis. If this isn't obsession then God knows what else is? To be honest Indian obsession with Pakistan is annyoing to say the least. PDf is just a small part of a bigger picture. Indians here are also Indians and represent Indian mindset very well.

Not really , my friend ... Pakistanis aren't concerned about it , not obsessed ...

BS, most of your media elites and contributers are BRF readers. common Pakistani can't really afford a computer with INTERNET connectivity anyway.

BS, most of your media elites and contributers are BRF readers. common Pakistani can't really afford a computer with INTERNET connectivity anyway.
Oh really ? What media elites and contributors are you referring to and in what universe ? :azn: ... Common Pakistani can afford more than what Indians can think :lol: ... Do not you believe everything you see on your media ! :rofl:

Really ? :azn: You are exaggerating now ... The only news regarding India I have seen in the past week was about the appointment of your new President and Vice President , nothing else ... I urge you to watch our media for a few days and see if you change your statement here ... Pakistani media reports only significant developments because people do not give a damn about other India related news , no poverty , aids or other **** , doesn't concern us ... I have done with yours and to say the least the obsession is mind boggling ! ... Sensational , exaggerated and false reports putting even dramas and movies to shame with topics such as ISI , PA or Nukes ... Every single news about who was burned with acid , killed and drone attacks in Pakistan is highlighted in your media ... So you do admit that your media isn't free , controlled by GoI and works on a systemic agenda to malign Pakistan ! :azn:

Actually , that is exactly the thing the editor is bashing the team manager for who was trying to cover up his failures by pointing that India finished last :azn: ... This isn't the thinking of a common Pakistani who's disappointed with the performance of his team ...

Where is the information on Pakistan for an Indian to get obsessed? Your media is banned in India. Internet is not affordable to sizeable % Indians. The only way Indians know about Pakistan is through our media.

Whereas it different case for Pakistan. Indian films are freely available in Pakistan, Indian channels are available in Pakistan. Hindi firm songs are integral part of Pakistani weddings. There is virtually a Indian cultural invasion in Pak.

How is it a lie. Richard Holbrooke and AF PAK episodes proves otherwise. India was included and removed under India's pressure.

I am sorry but you are on Pakistani territory (PDF) who is obsessed with who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom