What's new

Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan

that is not a very mature way to lead a life. Enrich it. Don't drown in hated.

because you are not introduced to any alternatives. I am not forcing. Just give it a try. No one is asking you to leave Islam either. Om Shanti to you.

I don't care if it's mature. If people try to perform a holocaust on Muslims, you best bet I'm going to take down as many people with me as I can, as will many other Muslims.

I've already told you, I tried it, not interested. I'm sticking with Islam.

I'll give it another go if you give Islam a go though.

I don't care if it's mature. If people try to perform a holocaust on Muslims, you best bet I'm going to take down as many people with me as I can, as will many other Muslims.

I've already told you, I tried it, not interested. I'm sticking with Islam.

I'll give it another go if you give Islam a go though.
Holocaust? No Holocaust is being planned on you.

I did Islam a go. Serious one. I grew up in Muslim mohallas. Changed my mind when I read the scriptures.

You see there it's a huge difference between abrahamic and Oriental philosophies. The former has easy to understand texts. The latter are more complex.

Holocaust? No Holocaust is being planned on you.

I did Islam a go. Serious one. I grew up in Muslim mohallas. Changed my mind when I read the scriptures.

You see there it's a huge difference between abrahamic and Oriental philosophies. The former has easy to understand texts. The latter are more complex.

I'm not ruling it out.

Likewise, I gave these mystical folk religions a go. I didn't like them because they didn't quite offer the proof I needed to validate them, and because they didn't contain a fixed set of rules like the Abrahamic faiths have.

Oriental philosophies are all over the place, they offer no actual set of rules like the Abrahamic faiths, and they lack the proof the latter has to validate their existence.

Oh and shouldn't God's word be easy to understand?

I'm not ruling it out.
Holocaust? How can your 3 to 4 % non Muslims organize your death?
It has to be at least 10% - right?

Likewise, I gave these mystical folk religions a go. I didn't like them because they didn't quite offer the proof I needed to validate them, and because they didn't contain a fixed set of rules like the Abrahamic faiths have.
No man. Even a swimming pool association has a set of rules. You need experience. I can give you a simple example. Do this - you will NOT lose your faith.

Every time you wake up - just check if you are alive. That is a wonderful thing. Millions die everyday. Check your parents, friends - if they are alive too. If true - be grateful to the Divine and pray that all remain happy and content. Check this - and you will find the world beautiful. :)

Oriental philosophies are all over the place, they offer no actual set of rules like the Abrahamic faiths, and they lack the proof the latter has to validate their existence.
Set of rules is not proof of existence at all man. Think about it.

Oh and shouldn't God's word be easy to understand?
Need not be. Difficulty itself is a subjective term. A simple differentiation may be impossible for a 5th grader, but easy for a Masters student in Technology. Also think about this - if the creation is so complex - can the one who made it all be THAT easy to grasp? :azn:

Think about it. Om Shanti to you. :)

Back
Top Bottom