What's new

Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan

If others are going to act like idiots, I'm going to call them out on such.
So apart from Islam & atheism all religions are idiotic according to you?
I am an atheist myself but this isn't right to term others choice.People are enough mature to make their choice like you.

Because other religions are incredibly stupid in my eyes, the only belief other than Islam which I think holds any weight is atheism.

I didn't learn this at a madrassa, in fact I was educated in a private school that taught using the British system of education.
Please do open a thread with a similar topic and allow me to kindly put your 'OTF' to the test. :D

LOL What a way to evade,you really are scared of Muslims in real life :rofl:
Trolling will get you no where loser
Lol
Muslims should be scared of themselves.They are not well appreciated anywhere for their misdeeds even in Islamic sections.I consider them wasted idiots & treat them relevant way..

Homi Jehangir Bhabha
That's a Zoroastrian. :D Not a Muslim.

Lol
Muslims should be scared of themselves.They are not well appreciated anywhere for their misdeeds even in Islamic sections.I consider them wasted idiots & treat them relevant way..
I will request you to reconsider this. Do read the Quran at least.
People in general come in shades - good, very good, bad, ugly.

The ideology - aka religion - that's another matter. Most of the hate Muslims have for the rest - comes from it. Try to distinguish to two. :)

Lol
You should give this message to them in real life. I would like to see that. :D

That's a Zoroastrian. :D Not a Muslim.

I will request you to reconsider this. Do read the Quran at least.
People in general come in shades - good, very good, bad, ugly.

The ideology - aka religion - that's another matter. Most of the hate Muslims have for the rest - comes from it. Try to distinguish to two. :)
No Thank you. :tdown::sick:
I have better things to do.I need no book to judge someone.
But hate these fatheads who always claim to be sole truth,try to falsify others & force own ideology onto disbelievers preaching violence,hate.You know who I am talking about ryt.Just look at their language.Poisonous.:p:

So apart from Islam & atheism all religions are idiotic according to you?
I am an atheist myself but this isn't right to term others choice.People are enough mature to make their choice like you.

Pretty much.

People can make their own choice, but I can and will advise them.

Lol
These wasted idiots set the pillars for modern science and mathematics, and were the planets central power for hundreds of years.

If Muslims are wasted idiots, kafirs are brain dead drools.

What's wrong in it?
Nobody judges what you do..

Such advise would rather demean your faith if anymore possible.

Do I really need to explain what's wrong with worshipping an animal?

Such advice is why Islam is growing rapidly, we don't care about being PC like other religions. We tell it how it is.

These wasted idiots set the pillars for modern science and mathematics, and were the planets central power for hundreds of years.

If Muslims are wasted idiots, kafirs are brain dead drools.
:rofl:
Ok Pillar

Back
Top Bottom