What's new

Muslims have lowest living standard in India: Govt survey -times of india

Yes.But still the pay by corporates these days isn't great. Plus there is a recession in the job market in India since the past 8 months.

When comes to the Capital Markets India has more developed Capital Markets than here in Pakistan !

I myself was planning on topping up my ACCA with a CFA & then going into Investment Banking - Maslaa haii that the only good jobs, in this sector, are in Karachi & even they aren't anything comparable with say some of the best out there !

So now its ACCA-ICAEW & maybe in a couple of years....a good MBA, that I've planned !

Ohhh tou aaap ka Petrol Pump haiii - Good ! :P

Bhabi ko phir naiiii Austin Martin kubbb leik kar deii raheiii haiiin ? :azn:

Petrol pump? Naa bhai am a miner, sone ki khadan hai meri:lol:

What kind? is he derivatives? or like physical or on shipping side?

Pata nai yaar, he got banned before I could ask him those questions.

On the other hand there are many rich muslims also especialy in the Film industry like Shahrukh khan , salman khan and many directors/producers etc!

These film Khans are exceptional guys. You cannot make a yardstick out of them.

Well There are lot of poor people in india.... GOI should work on removing poverty.... that's the solution for such surveys... Otherwise i dont see any purpose as the amount is quite close between top 2 religion of india.... But yeah this can be used by few religious fanatics as a data to mislead people during their bashans....

These film Khans are exceptional guys. You cannot make a yardstick out of them.

The khans and azim premji and Y.K. Hamied and A R Rehman and Abdul Kalam and the recently retired chief justice Altamas Kabir or the present director of IB S.A. Ibrahim or the present attorney general of india Goolam Essaji etc etc are NOT yardsticks. But they are proof that its a meritocracy and that religion is not an issue, one's educational and other qualification is what matters.

Can I say Dhoni is the yardstick for all Hindus, hundreds of millions of whom are dirt poor??? He's proof that talent can make one a multi multi millionaire despite humble beginnings.

I do not know why some people have a sense of entitlement.

Read this

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118947228823323260.html

A Muslim school a half-hour's drive from Mr. Premji's Bangalore home reveals the chasm between this globalist success story and the country's Muslim masses. Students sitting cross-legged on the floor of the Masjid e Takwa madrassa spend their days memorizing the Quran in Arabic -- a language that neither they nor their teacher understand.

The classes are taught in Urdu, a tongue that's largely confined to Muslims and uses the Arabic script. There is no science in the curriculum. Neither is there English, the language in which Wipro conducts business and interviews job applicants, as it looks for Westernized staff who can deal with international customers.

The madrassa's imam, Munir Ahmed, says that for his students, a future as self-employed shopkeepers or peddlers is preferable to seeking formal work at a large company. "A job is like being a slave," Mr. Ahmed chuckles, adding that his graduates are in great demand as teachers in other madrassas. Schoolboys in the streets nearby, asked about Wipro, say they've never heard of it or of Mr. Premji.

Because they have more kids than their Hindu counterparts. Muslims have higher birth rate. Anyway these Muslims don't have any business to be in India.
From 10% in 1951 to 20% in 2013.

The Muslim population in India is projected to be more than 50% by the time when it is 2063. So, the non-Muslims should take immediate action and avoid abstinence away from their spouses. Otherwise, the situation cannot be reversed.

The Muslim population in India is projected to be more than 50% by the time when it is 2063. So, the non-Muslims should take immediate action and avoid abstinence away from their spouses. Otherwise, the situation cannot be reversed.

What is the source of this bs?

Seems all your post is in past tense . Russian muslims are converting to christians by millions .Western imperial empires rule you. You live on the bread crumbs of the west and yet glorify your hollow past.

And after that mughal empire was destroyed by Guru Gobind Singh who killed one of aurangzeb's son when the other son came to him begging for help ,Banda Bahadur and Ranjit singh and the misls destroyed your mughal and afghan empires.

Pakistani Punjabis were most servile to british.

Your nuclear bombs are fission design ,not fusion type lol. You do not have a bioweapons program comparable to Russia,USA,China,India. Call me when you can build a fusion type weapon or an ebolapox type biological chimera weapon.

Actually it was congress who marched into the golden temple and for that indira and rajiv gandhi lost their lives. Case closed.

Now go back to work slave,your british master is waiting.

their own mecca kaaba was a shiva temple lol.

The Huss0216ain guy lives in UK and look at his writing. The guy writes texts too much SMSes

Back
Top Bottom