What's new

Muslims have lowest living standard in India: Govt survey -times of india

Yes. I am telling you from my personal experience and observation.There is negative bias for sikhs in works written by Pseudo-secular or Arya Samajis,especially Arya Samajis.These guys are closet sikh haters.Maybe you should read Haryana Board history books.

Well, I have never seen bias against any religion in Indian history books.

Let alone a Dharmic religion.

People sent their eldest kids to become Sikhs to protect the Dharma from the invaders. There is never any history of any hate between the Hindu Sikh brothers.

NCERT history books overstate the role of Gandhi and congress.

I agree but it is due to political considerations rather than religious.

Well, I have never seen bias against any religion in Indian history books.

Let alone a Dharmic religion.

People sent their eldest kids to become Sikhs to protect the Dharma from the invaders. There is never any history of any hate between the Hindu Sikh brothers.

Actually you are wrong, you should read Satya Prakash by Swami Dayanand(founder of Arya Samaj) and the stuff it says about sikhs.Read through Haryanvi Textbooks.

By the way it was the movement Kesh, Kacha, Kara, Kirpan, eena nu bhejo Pakistan started by lala jagat Narayan ,an Arya Samaji and congress party worker who got killed in 1981.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...govt-survey-times-india-10.html#ixzz2ct4yFDq9

hahah....

Have you ever spoken to Granthis or Amritdharis?Things are a lot different since 1984 because of the Arya Samaji and congress party created genocide/pogrom.

Its no longer a brotherhood.While some might say so , the followers of SGPC/Damdami Taksaal have no like for hindus today ,thanks to Arya Samajis.

Actually you are wrong, you should read Satya Prakash by Swami Dayanand(founder of Arya Samaj) and the stuff it says about sikhs.Read through Haryanvi Textbooks.

By the way it was the movement Kesh, Kacha, Kara, Kirpan, eena nu bhejo Pakistan started by lala jagat Narayan ,an Arya Samaji and congress party worker who got killed in 1981.

hahah....

Have you ever spoken to Granthis or Amritdharis?Things are a lot different since 1984 because of the Arya Samaji and congress party created genocide/pogrom.

Its no longer a brotherhood.While some might say so , the followers of SGPC/Damdami Taksaal have no like for hindus today ,thanks to Arya Samajis.

Well, for me, Sikhs are my Dharmic brothers and nothing is going to change that. I have had Sikh friends since childhood, visited their homes, gone to Gurudwaras and never ever observed anything like this.

I also see Sikhs in temples, during our puja ceremonies etc. all the time.

I am sure there are some people who may have different thoughts. The vast majority on both sides believes in the brotherhood.

Anyway, it is getting off-topic and I respect your thoughts on the issue.

Well, for me, Sikhs are my Dharmic brothers and nothing is going to change that. I have had Sikh friends since childhood, visited their homes, gone to Gurudwaras and never ever observed anything like this.

I also see Sikhs in temples, during our puja ceremonies etc. all the time.

I am sure there are some people who may have different thoughts. The vast majority on both sides believes in the brotherhood.

Anyway, it is getting off-topic and I respect your thoughts on the issue.

I am telling you about the orthodox sikh community.The modern sikh community ,the sahejdaaris are pretty pro-nationalist.The orthodox ones.You might feel that they are not indians also_Orthodox sikhs look down on both hindus and sahejdaari sikhs.

I am a sahejdaari so I know this.

I am telling you about the orthodox sikh community.The modern sikh community ,the sahejdaaris are pretty pro-nationalist.The orthodox ones.You might feel that they are not indians also_Orthodox sikhs look down on both hindus and sahejdaari sikhs.

I am a sahejdaari so I know this.

OK, my last post on this topic.

I have had keshdhari Sikhs as friends since childhood, only a few sahejdaari ones (actually, a few cut their hair due to their smoking habit).

I think of this looking down on anyone because of religion as quite uncharacteristic and out of tune with a book (Guru Granth Sahib) that mentions "Ram" literally hundreds of time. I have heard it myself.

Yet, there are hotheads in all religions and I agree that Congress (especially Indira Gandhi) shares a large part of the blame for these feelings among a section of the community. They have failed the nation on this issue and I am as angry with them on this as anyone else.

OK, my last post on this topic.

I have had keshdhari Sikhs as friends since childhood, only a few sahejdaari ones (actually, a few cut their hair due to their smoking habit).

I think of this looking down on anyone because of religion as quite uncharacteristic and out of tune with a book (Guru Granth Sahib) that mentions "Ram" literally hundreds of time. I have heard it myself.

Yet, there are hotheads in all religions and I agree that Congress (especially Indira Gandhi) shares a large part of the blame for these feelings among a section of the community. They have failed the nation on this issue and I am as angry with them on this as anyone else.

I am not talking about Keshdari,I am talking amritdhari. Keshdari cannot be called orthodox sikhs.

Try take the arguement of Guru granth Sahib on Ram on sikhnet or sikhsangat or topix sikh forum .You might get a strong surprise.I guess your friends are Khatri sikhs ,right? They are tolerant types.I can't say the same for the Jat sikhs or the Former Ravidassia sikhs who now have formed their own religion now.

I am not talking about Keshdari,I am talking amritdhari. Keshdari cannot be called orthodox sikhs.

Try take the arguement of Guru granth Sahib on Ram on sikhnet or sikhsangat or topix sikh forum .You might get a strong surprise.I guess your friends are Khatri sikhs ,right? They are tolerant types.I can't say the same for the Jat sikhs or the Former Ravidassia sikhs who now have formed their own religion now.

Not really sure but I have had Sikh friend in Delhi and in Punjab as well so I guess I have a mix including Jats.

Lol oil trader? :woot:

Lol oil trader? :woot:

Who? I live in Vasant Kunj,New Delhi.And who is oil trader.I am in derivative trading and risk management of gold,crude oil,Henry Hub Natural gas.. IF you like you could my trace my IP .I did work for crude oil risk management two years ago for OTC products like oil swaps ,but I was mainly in gold /silver/crude oil analysis on LBMA at transgraph consultancy.

Would you like my consultancy for commodities ?

Who? I live in Vasant Kunj,New Delhi.And who is oil trader.I am in derivative trading and risk management of gold,crude oil,Henry Hub Natural gas.. IF you like you could my trace my IP .

Sir what is your qualification ? :azn:

Who? I live in Vasant Kunj,New Delhi.And who is oil trader.I am in derivative trading and risk management of gold,crude oil,Henry Hub Natural gas.. IF you like you could my trace my IP .

Haha its ok buddy, its our secret, delete the post.:P And thanks for the offer, I got it covered.

Seriously who is oil trader? is he really a trader? or was this a joke?

Yeah this other Indian guy, he does crude oil trading as well, and is a Sikh too. He joined few days back and got banned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom