What's new

Muslims don’t vote for us, but we gave them “proper sanctity” BJP Minister

People who burn their widows alive should be last one to tell others how to treat their women folk

Well you have to tell me how many burning widows have you seen in India. I can tell you how many battered Muslim women I have seen.

Unlike you I don't deny issues in my community. But as said earlier, you should worry about the rut within you rather than pointing fingers at others.

you are not doing any favor on me by accepting something as its a well known fact , if you are so concerned then better help your own people rather than come over here and provide stats on india or hindus as we don't take neither you nor your stats seriously.

Looks like you go to such gatherings a lot, and pray tell me what do they preach.. Atleast not to behead a Kafir for worshiping idols,oh wait, isn't that a mullah thing? You said Baba accused of molestation/rape are revered by many. How many? Asaram is hated by many times more. A small chunk of his followers revers him. That's unlike a mualvi or maulana of your local mosque, who will give a hate sermons after friday prayer, and ask the pious muslims to throw stones at kafirs, and the pious, peaceful ones will oblige obediently.

This is what they preach

LOL When did you hear my local maulvis or maulanas give hate sermons after friday prayers:P

They are controversial, and hated by most Hindus, and revered by a chunk of their loyal followers. Doesn't prove Hindus follow Baba's blindly. FAIL.. You no doubt live in fool's paradise.
Same can be said about muslims. Just because a few muslims follow some hate-filled Mullahs blindly, you can't blame the peaceful majority.

There is a minority that do such things. Majority is trying to correct them, like they are trying to correct fanatics from other religion by talking to them. So yes the communication is on and effort is to bring every Indian on same page. Where they respect their country before their religion. Where they respect the history and culture of the land. Where they show same respect to everyone irrespective of their religion. But this can not be done alone, we need help of everyone, people like you. Are you willing to engage?
So who is majority and who is minority in Sangh since everyone wears the same half pants?

The people who get fanatically turned on by mere a minor mention of their religion, claims to abolish sharia laws, or tripple talak.. What else you can call them?
LOL Aren't the people who fanatically get turned on, the moment someone utters beef from your community?:lol:

ny to see Islamists like you working so hard to uphold diversity and secularism
Wtf is islamist ? Reported for insulting
And answer the question damnt. I am Muslim and the religion I follow is Islam

Hmm.. But why do you think common civil/criminal laws will go against Nagaland people? They follow the same laws even today..
Uniform civil code means . law is same for everyone. In that case it negates the need of joining the Union of india then. You cannot force people not eat cow

You know about minor kids shipped from Hyderabad old city to Saudis for Camel races. are you guys doing something to catch monsters involved in this human trafficking to Saudi? Also, why don't Saudi respect you, your kids, your minor girls for being muslims? Did you ask anyone that question?

No one is denying issues among Hindus, but good thing is we are working on the issues and things are improving. But Muslim don't want to move ahead. They are unfortunately struck in 7th century..
I guess you should read more about it and then you can see that action is being taken, Ask the Saudis as to why they don't respect Indians? I don't really care about what they think about us.

So I advise you to work more vigorously about your own issues rather than meddling into others when your own house is not in order.

I guess you should read more about it and then you can see that action is being taken, Ask the Saudis as to why they don't respect Indians? I don't really care about what they think about us.

So I advise you to work more vigorously about your own issues rather than meddling into others when your own house is not in order.

Fight the good fight bro. Headed home.

Have a great weekend.

Gobar from a diarrhoeic cow on heads of all Sanghees.

you are not doing any favor on me by accepting something as its a well known fact , if you are so concerned then better help your own people rather than come over here and provide stats on india or hindus as we don't take neither you nor your stats seriously.
Ignore the stats at your own peril

84% Of 12 Million Married Children Under 10 Are Hindus
"Maitri Karar": Gujarati Social Custom of keeping mistresses
India burning brides and ancient practice is on the rise

The above are a few listed for you to work on:D

Get busy now

You remind me of a malayalam movie call ARABIKKATHA where a communist is forced to work in Saudi Arabia and has to go to the bathroom to say "Lal Salam and communism zindabad" to get the frustration out of his system :P

I guess that is why you lot come to PDF :lol:
:lol:
Could not help but laugh.
I have seen the movie and situation on this thread was just apt. Lolz

Uniform civil code means . law is same for everyone. In that case it negates the need of joining the Union of india then. You cannot force people not eat cow

Uniform Civil Code is to replace personal laws for marriages, divorce etc.. Hope that clears your doubt.

That's why I support common laws, so it take care of your issues exactly as mine!! Don't think you should have any problem with that.

Uniform Civil Code is to replace personal laws for marriages, divorce etc.. Hope that clears your doubt.
Nah impossible. No UC will ever be implemented. That will mean state interfering in local community customs and laws. It will negate the need of joining the union in first place. You seriously need to revisit the history

Ye sahi hai, kisi aur forum par kisi aur ka gussa yahan nikalne aagaye, because fck logic right?

Anyways as I said earlier, Indian democracy gives enough space for dissent and discourse, and it gives every Indian equal chance to vote for their parties every 5 years, without fail. These are the only tools every Indian has, be it Hindu or Muslim, be it left wing or right wing. BJP was out of power for 10 years, many Hindus were feeling alienated and discriminated, but did you see them ever talk about civil war and other bullshit? So why do the minorities start talking about civil war, the moment their preferred party is not in power? Whats so special about you guys?
Did you not realize that you're talking to multiple Ids of the same person? :coffee:

He even dropped a hint >>>
damn !!

how much free time you guys have ??

making multiple IDs and then talking to yourself is a mental condition.

Tsk Tsk @Roybot you wasted an hour drilling sense into them. :disagree:

Lol that custom is abolished for almost 100 years (1829)..but triple talaq and sharia still persists
Sharia is Islamic law. Unlike Hinduism which Nehru said is how men do things and is changing Islam does not need Reformation.

Back
Top Bottom