Status
Not open for further replies.

NirmalKrish

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
"We do not wish to live together with dirty beasts like you..."

The Norwegian news portal VG Nett is reporting that a Muslimterrorist group, Ansar al-Sunna’, is threatening that if a section of the nation's capitol isn't transformed into a sharia-complaint Muslim nation, an attack rivaling 9/11 will be launched upon the Scandinavian nation.

VG Nett has stated that the Norwegian Police Security Service (Politiets sikkerhetstjeneste - PST) is already familiar with many members of this particular terror group.

As translated by Michael Laudahn,

"If norwegian soldiers can take planes to Afghanistan, then Osama and Mohammed can also take planes toNorway, inshaAllah.

Now, the government must wake up and assume responsibility, before this war spreads to Norway. Before the counterpart reacts. Before moslems take the step necessary.

Do not confuse the moslems’ silence with weakness. Do not profit from the moslems’ patience. Do not force us to do something that can be avoided. This is not a threat, only the words of truth. The words of justice.

A warning that the consequences can be fatal. A warning about a 9/11 on norwegian ground, or larger attacks than the one carried out on 22 july. This is for your own good and in your own best interest.’

We do not want to be a part of norwegian society. And we do not consider it necessary either to move away from Norway, because we were born and grew up here. And Allah’s earth belongs to everybody.

But let Grønland become ours. Bar this city quarter and let us control it the way we wish to do it. This is the best for both parts.

We do not wish to live together with dirty beasts like you."

Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway or another 9/11 threatened - National counterterrorism | Examiner.com

JIHAD IN NORWAY: MUSLIMS DEMAND BREAKAWAY ISLAMIC NATION IN NORWAY OR WILL STAGE ANOTHER 9/11 IN NORWAY

So it continues... i mean why???? :rofl:

Last edited:
As a muslim in Europe i say European countrys are too easy with salafis, they should deport everybody back to their countrys who are not comfortable with local laws, who are they to dictate the locals how to live? :crazy:

These scums also making avarage muslims life uneasy in Europe with their uncivilized behaviour. :hitwall:

The Norwegian news portal VG Nett is reporting that a Muslimterrorist group, Ansar al-Sunna’, is threatening that if a section of the nation's capitol isn't transformed into a sharia-complaint Muslim nation, an attack rivaling 9/11 will be launched upon the Scandinavian nation.

VG Nett has stated that the Norwegian Police Security Service (Politiets sikkerhetstjeneste - PST) is already familiar with many members of this particular terror group.

"If norwegian soldiers can take planes to Afghanistan, then Osama and Mohammed can also take planes toNorway, inshaAllah.

Now, the government must wake up and assume responsibility, before this war spreads to Norway. Before the counterpart reacts. Before moslems take the step necessary.

Do not confuse the moslems’ silence with weakness. Do not profit from the moslems’ patience. Do not force us to do something that can be avoided. This is not a threat, only the words of truth. The words of justice.

A warning that the consequences can be fatal. A warning about a 9/11 on norwegian ground, or larger attacks than the one carried out on 22 july. This is for your own good and in your own best interest.’

We do not want to be a part of norwegian society. And we do not consider it necessary either to move away from Norway, because we were born and grew up here. And Allah’s earth belongs to everybody.

But let Grønland become ours. Bar this city quarter and let us control it the way we wish to do it. This is the best for both parts.

Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway or another 9/11 threatened - National counterterrorism | Examiner.com

JIHAD IN NORWAY: MUSLIMS DEMAND BREAKAWAY ISLAMIC NATION IN NORWAY OR WILL STAGE ANOTHER 9/11 IN NORWAY

And in some another thread, a Japanese was asking why Muslims were not causing any nuisances there? And some replied What is the percentage of Muslims in Japan"? He said some 0.1%. Then every body replied "Wait for the critical mass of 5%", then you will see!!..I think some countries in Europe has reached that critical mass!!

These chutya salafi types need to be culled. Their entire families, seriously. One by one infront of their families. These animals only know violence and brutality is the solution for their treasonous ways.

I agree @zenon54, but the problem is, these people are born and bred in those countries and hold citizenship. They should be tried for treason.
Well then they should find a solution to this, because their behavior is also causing the increase of Neo-Nazi ideology among locals, England is a good exsample for this developement.

good luck with that.
Sweden you are next :sick::sick:

10599147_10152753413757873_3472346360280997438_n.jpg

What idiots. I agree if not immigrant then they should be tried for treason and imprisoned. These people only make life for the average Muslims increasingly unbearable.

Few minutes before @Areesh was saying why muslims have to put country first and religion second. This is the answer.

Few minutes before @Areesh was saying why muslims have to put country first and religion second. This is the answer.

Tag me when this terrorist group would kill more people than Anders Behring Breivik. :rolleyes:

Tag me when this terrorist group would kill more people than Anders Behring Breivik. :rolleyes:
What about ISIS or Teherik -E-Taliban pakistan. Should I tag you there ? If those rascals have put Pakistan before religion, 50000 of your people would not have died.

What about ISIS or Teherik -E-Taliban pakistan. Should I tag you there ? If those rascals have put Pakistan before religion, 50000 of your people would not have died.

They have killed more muslims than non muslims. They are a more threat to Islam and Muslims than non Muslims. If those rascals would have put religion in the right perspective then they wouldn't have killed 50000 Pakistanis. They failed to understand religion as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom