What's new

Muslims Attack Hindus in India: A Warning For the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you Bhartis think your fate will be any different from the Buddhist monks at Nalanda when Khilji attacked.

Do you think your bleating like confused sheep will save you from the sword?

What are you trying to say? You I think are on the path to bring some international shame to your country.

As the natural ruling class of South Asia for the past 1000 years, it is only correct that govt jobs be reserved for Muslims.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where did you get such lessons man??? Indian Muslims or even other Muslims or even you fellow countrymen will laugh on this theory. :lol:

Indian Muslims are Indians not just Muslims. I have already said why I support reservation for the Muslims.

Since no Indians have corroborated any of this, I suppose the article is mostly trash. TaimiKhan, please close this thread, thanks.

UPDATE: Oh, yes, I see U. Greyhound did. Let's see if anyone else does.

Sir you can go through a simple search on google with the keywords ....Taslima Nazreen .....West bengal government....Dwikondito .....visa extension denial....

the whole case will become crystal clear to you.....

points like : why after so many years all of a sudden in 2007 the west bengal govt expelled her from kolkata....

* the reason why her visa extension caused a lot of trouble....
* the reason why she was kept in a virtual house arrest in Delhi
*what incidents took place when she visited hyderabad for a lecture

also regarding Illegal bangladeshi immigration and the present results as far as demographic changes and the current situation in West bengal and assam's border districts are concerned....you can go through the thread....for details

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/73846-bdr-requests-non-lethal-weapons-border.html

any one from West Bengal or Assam border districts can verify the facts......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom