What's new

Muslims Attack Hindus in India: A Warning For the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you Bhartis think your fate will be any different from the Buddhist monks at Nalanda when Khilji attacked.

Do you think your bleating like confused sheep will save you from the sword?

Excuse me what,then were is that khilji hiding now,why he dont dare to come here again

Why do you Bhartis think your fate will be any different from the Buddhist monks at Nalanda when Khilji attacked.

Do you think your bleating like confused sheep will save you from the sword?

continue with that and ur straight going to the guantanamo bay. Good luck:smokin:

Referring to an article from a website called "Pajama Media"? and you expect us to believe it? Naah..

Pajamas Media, which began in 2005 as an affiliation of some of the most influential weblogs on the Internet, has significantly expanded its reach over the years.

The PJM Portal now provides exclusive news and opinion 24/7 with correspondents in over forty countries. Its distinguished line-up of XpressBloggers is widely respected for their punditry. Pajamas Media also has its own weekly show on Sirius satellite radio – PJM Political.

In September 2008, Pajamas Media debuted its own online television network – PJTV – that broadcasts daily from studios in Los Angeles, Washington DC, New York, Denver, Knoxville and Tel Aviv.

Excuse me what,then were is that khilji hiding now,why he dont dare to come here again

You will understand the power of Khilji soon enough. We already control Assam and border districts of West Bengal.

I went to local madrassa when I was visiting Pakistan and they just got computers and were giving classes for women...

So stop stereotyping, these types of attacks happen from both sides and only then come from the people who are uneducated!

You will understand the power of Khilji soon enough. We already control Assam and border districts of West Bengal.

always that same word soon,when will ur soon come-after eternity,why just not know,because the so called future khilgi dont dare now

and by the way good to know that u control Assam and Bengal,i have an advice,dont depend on drugs to much

I went to local madrassa when I was visiting Pakistan and they just got computers and were giving classes for women...

So stop stereotyping, these types of attacks happen from both sides and only then come from the people who are uneducated!

then first control him who started it,in the end Indian will b polished here with the paint of trolling

i know ur kind....ur a bangladeshi razakar.

solmon are you itching for another dose of ban??

then first control him who started it,in the end Indian will b polished here with the paint of trolling

Forget daactar suleymaaaan saab... He's like the US of this forum, always instigating (unbannable) fights, defending Israel with his life, finding comfort trolling anything about Islam, etc...

In the meantime, we'll just call him Suleymaan saab and he still has no idea what/why we call him that...

And peace out Indians/Pakistanis, this is troll bait, don't step in it!

'And there is no compulsion in religion'

Dont worry ......our BSF is taking strict measures to check illegal immigration....measures with invoke a lot of wailing among the so called followers of Khilji....and as for the ones already present there in assam and WB ....the GOI is deporting them back to their home territory in droves .....

Troll bait people!

WHY SULEIMAAN WHY!!? YOU HAVE SUCH A GREAT NAME AND YOU SHAME IT.

Please operate sensibly on this forum, :cheers:

Pajamas Media, which began in 2005 as an affiliation of some of the most influential weblogs on the Internet, has significantly expanded its reach over the years.

Dude... I think you failed to get the humor in my post. It was meant to be sarcastic. Now you are ruining the humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom