What's new

Muslims are the new Jews now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwwww shoooooooooo sweeet dummy.

Noble prizes are NOT any gauge to measure success of nations.. Give me any bharti-national with a noble prize in higher particle Physics? Unless you completely outclass others (like Jews) , noble prizes can't be used to show your "national-performace' ..

Secondly , you did not 'broke' anything...That country was already separated by thousands of miles.... AND that country ITSELF 'wanted' to break.....so just played the role of helpers (Diharri daar) ...but but but ... some 'Muslims' from the past RIPPED APART your empire into 3 or 4 different states...they did it AGAINST your wishes...they ruled you for THOUSANDS of years and maintained you as "slaves" ...destroyed your ancient temples...plundered your civilization...took everything you had ... and you couldn't do a jack about it .... :azn:

Plus regarding literacy ... largest open air toilet of the world (India) has MOST number of 'illiterates' ..... You're probably one of them?

Secondly , please don't bring your open-air stinky toilet to my thread ... This thread has nothing to do with the country , whose women are forced to sh!t in open fields and they are known for prostitution and spreading aids...

Keep your god-forsaken , dirty , poverty-striken sh!t hole out of my thread :D

Please don't deviate from the thread ....
two videos for you .

by the way india's literacy rate 75% , pakistan 56% and total muslim country 40% .and india literacy rate is growing 10X faster than pakistan.:coffee:

:flame::flame:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I disagree with both the hate mongerers mentioned in OP who spew venom against Jewism & Islam. I dont support anti-religious ideology of any sort.
Also Comparing so called AntiSemitism in WW2 period to so called Islamophobia in present is stupid act itself.

I have a question for some logical muslims here...

If a wahabi/Salafi/Talebani beheads a women in public filled stadium or kills a non-believer & uses verses of Quran to defend their act. What should a non-muslim who is unaware of teachings of Quran conclude from this???

If some muslim himself keeps defaming islam teachings & quranic verses by their acts & killing why the hell Other Muslim expects that non-muslims will treat Quran as holy book & Islam as peaceful religion??

I see thousands of articles on internet which says what OP said, that muslims are targeted for this & muslims are discriminated by that. No article goes to the root why non-muslims or west have this image of Islam/Muslims??

No article highlights/condemns like they condemns western anti-muslim acts. Here in OP article on we see hate spewing on Robert Spencer but I seldom see educated muslim writting article which spreads hate against Moronic mullahs & jihadis who are defaming Islam.

Western World should not be much blamed for their adverse views against Islam, because they believe what they see. A jihadi when utters/uses a quranic verse before beheading or raping a non-believer or bombing girl school or blowing himself. You cant expect others to get good view of Quran.

More Blame must go to educated muslims author & scholars who target west/non-muslims for their messed up views about islam more than they need to target sh*t their own muslims are bring to their religion.

Fallacious argument ... Lets see ...

- 100,000 women have been raped in Christian Congo ...where is Christians' outrage? Since Congo has no oil , no one cares. This alone fact makes Congo TEN TIMES worse than Taliban regime in Afghanistan...In the civil war ...almost upto MILLION Christians have slaughtered each other... Where is the Christian outrage? Let me form my opinion of what I see of Christian Congo...shall I? Don't try to justify what is wrong. (Plus : If you need sources , I can give U.N report on the conflict...a detailed one...)

- As you know (well you should if you read history) , MILLIONS of young girls were burnt alive by Christian pastors because bible says to "burn the witch" ... Do you want me to form my opinion on that? Well you will say its history..offcouse it is history in Europe where Christianity is a dead religion....but but but ..my friend..what about Africa? In Africa , even in 21st century , thousands of girls have been BURNT ALIVE by Christian pastors BECAUSE of the faith and their interpretation of bible which demands witches to be burned ! Now where is a 'Christian' outcry? Permit me to form my opinion of WHOLE CHRISTIANITY on these facts...will you let me?

So you see..lunatics are in every religion...but to highlight those lunatics while leaving the billions other followers..and then to paint the whole faith with that brush...it is an extreme form of dehumanizing of a particular group...and THIS is what American media has been doing since a decade or more ....

So blame goes NOT to educated Muslims BUT to the Westerners who target and dehumanize one particular faith...

And oh yeah , many many educated Muslims have spoken against terrorists...many even gave fatwaas against it..but will Western media show it? Offcourse not! This doesn't make any "spicy" news you know ...

Plus : Violence in Muslims lands is due to political turmoil ...faith has nothing to do with it...People might use faith to justify their political actions..happened throughout history.... Westerners know better!

Peace.

Same old 1000-years ****.

Can somebody give me the dateline for the '1000 years'. Coz everytime I ask this the '1000 years' proponents just run away !
my friend today mostly muslim country have not any thing to proud that's y they want to live in past .please ignore them

^AUz
I would like to point out something my friend, CHRISTIANITY DOES NOT EXIST IN THE WEST, yes that's true, Christianity is destroyed especially in the United States, You are not even allowed to say Merry Christmas, The west is nothing now but a toy for the Zionist to play with, plus look at the Christians in Iraq, they were protected under Muslims, but when the U.S invaded Iraq, Christians had to flea and escape the American invasion. again you will rarely find true Christianity in the west.

^AUz
I would like to point out something my friend, CHRISTIANITY DOES NOT EXIST IN THE WEST, yes that's true, Christianity is destroyed especially in the United States, You are not even allowed to say Merry Christmas, The west is nothing now but a toy for the Zionist to play with, plus look at the Christians in Iraq, they were protected under Muslims, but when the U.S invaded Iraq, Christians had to flea and escape the American invasion. again you will rarely find true Christianity in the west.

That is not the topic in hand anyways ... See my post in context...

People who try to justify their hate of Islam by using 'actions of bad Muslims' are just plain wrong. I just demonstrated that..nothing else.

How about muslims reject the imperial european indoctrination and unite with the jews - another 1000 years of dark ages for Europe!

Whenever Muslims were doing well in education in the past, it was because of ethnicity; they were persian Arab andulasian etc

Now when Muslims are less religious and are doing badly, it is because of their religion.

Am I the only one who can see this hypocrisy?

btw people here are forgetting that terrorists are really USA and Israel, who raised and started Alqaeda? who still works with Taliban?
The answer is simple: USA.

Why am I not seeing any 'Westerners' here? What is their view on it?

Juice , Thomas , Cloak , Gambit , Au , Desert Eagle , and all others ... C'mon guys ....

Noble prizes are NOT any gauge to measure success of nations..

Plus regarding literacy ... largest open air toilet of the world (India) has MOST number of 'illiterates' ..... You're probably one of them?

Secondly , please don't bring your open-air stinky toilet to my thread ... This thread has nothing to do with the country , whose women are forced to sh!t in open fields and they are known for prostitution and spreading aids...

Lol nothing is more funny than this one.

Yes Genius so according to your fertile Brain, No. of Noble prizes are not measure of Success but Number of Toilets is.:cheesy:

Are you pakistanis less concerned about competition with indians in terms of GDP,economy, literacy,industries, technology & more concerned about the place where we sh*t?? keep it up :lol:

Secondly, its our bussiness to build toilet or not to build it.
we have largest open air toilet in world similarly we have 2 rivers which are used as sanitary canal where most north indians sh*ts one is Indus & Ghaggar-Hakra river ...

Any Problem with that ?? :enjoy:

Secondly , you did not 'broke' anything...That country was already separated by thousands of miles.... AND that country ITSELF 'wanted' to break.....so just played the role of helpers (Diharri daar) ...but but but ... some 'Muslims' from the past RIPPED APART your empire into 3 or 4 different states...they did it AGAINST your wishes...they ruled you for THOUSANDS of years and maintained you as "slaves" ...destroyed your ancient temples...plundered your civilization...took everything you had ... and you couldn't do a jack about it .... :azn:

Well, poor history knowledge. THOUSANDS of years is a BS figure. Initially Muslims were invaders but settled in India & become indians. All Moghuls excepts Babar were Indians for your knowledge.

We have indian muslims at high positions in administrations.We praise Akbar a lot, We are not HINDU REPLUBLIC to mind non-hindus ruling us.Also Muslims ruled as badshahs & mostly hindu/rajpoots supported them to rule India. Today too we love muslims who respect other religions. APJ kalam is going to be President for second term for same reason.

Aurangazeb tried to get against hindus/non-muslim he literally got begger in this struggle & died of Bu*t-h*rts he recieved in messing with Hindus.

Have you heard about Marathas?? Do you know how they kicked a*s for 28 years & how it caused downfall of entire moghul rule??

Mind it only one Raja Shivaji did it that too without traditional army or any royal history.

Can we expect anything logical or factual from you ???
Check out literacy rate of your entire nation its worst then literacy rate of our worst indian state.

Awwwwwww shoooooooooo sweeet dummy.

Noble prizes are NOT any gauge to measure success of nations.. Give me any bharti-national with a noble prize in higher particle Physics? Unless you completely outclass others (like Jews) , noble prizes can't be used to show your "national-performace' ..

Keep your god-forsaken , dirty , poverty-striken sh!t hole out of my thread :D

Please don't deviate from the thread ....

Muslims ruled India for barely 400 years and not thousands of years

Fallacious argument ... Lets see ...

- 100,000 women have been raped in Christian Congo ...where is Christians' outrage? Since Congo has no oil , no one cares. This alone fact makes Congo TEN TIMES worse than Taliban regime in Afghanistan...In the civil war ...almost upto MILLION Christians have slaughtered each other... Where is the Christian outrage? Let me form my opinion of what I see of Christian Congo...shall I? Don't try to justify what is wrong. (Plus : If you need sources , I can give U.N report on the conflict...a detailed one...)

- As you know (well you should if you read history) , MILLIONS of young girls were burnt alive by Christian pastors because bible says to "burn the witch" ... Do you want me to form my opinion on that? Well you will say its history..offcouse it is history in Europe where Christianity is a dead religion....but but but ..my friend..what about Africa? In Africa , even in 21st century , thousands of girls have been BURNT ALIVE by Christian pastors BECAUSE of the faith and their interpretation of bible which demands witches to be burned ! Now where is a 'Christian' outcry? Permit me to form my opinion of WHOLE CHRISTIANITY on these facts...will you let me?

So you see..lunatics are in every religion...but to highlight those lunatics while leaving the billions other followers..and then to paint the whole faith with that brush...it is an extreme form of dehumanizing of a particular group...and THIS is what American media has been doing since a decade or more ....

So blame goes NOT to educated Muslims BUT to the Westerners who target and dehumanize one particular faith...

And oh yeah , many many educated Muslims have spoken against terrorists...many even gave fatwaas against it..but will Western media show it? Offcourse not! This doesn't make any "spicy" news you know ...

Plus : Violence in Muslims lands is due to political turmoil ...faith has nothing to do with it...People might use faith to justify their political actions..happened throughout history.... Westerners know better!

Peace.

I agree with your points the reasoning by you is fair & logical to much extent.

But comparing mess in congos to your will not justify your claims of islamophobia.

Countries like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran & Afghanistan are 100 times more important than Congo.

What ever happens to important countries effects the world in more extents than congos or somalia.

My question is still un-answered?? I will make it simple, if some one from my or your family brings dishonour to us & entire world thinks bad or evil of our family.

What will we do first ?? will we bash entire world for their bad views against us or will we grab collar of our a*shole family member & give him what he deserve?? if you cant grab them we can condemn them on high scale & try to stop them in most efficient manner so our family is not defame/humiliated.

Ruled for 1000 years??

I never heard even 1 year or say like even 1 month ruled in my state of Kerala.

PS: Anybody who proves otherwise will get big gifts as a monsoon offer.

Ruled for 1000 years??

I never heard even 1 year or say like even 1 month ruled in my state of Kerala.

PS: Anybody who proves otherwise will get big gifts as a monsoon offer.

Oh... cheating cheating cheating !

Your mansoon big gift offer contradicts with Pakistani History Books.
Now You are brainwashed, anti-muslim, hindu, shiv sainik, rss , agent Vinod & blah blah blah !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom