What's new

Muslim restaurateur renames eatery, replaces Muslim staff with Hindus in Mathura

None of them had a vegetarian exclusive restaurant

So how many jameel and Jameela's not have vegetarian exclusive restaurants ?

hindus get offended over cow but i bet the same upper elite hindus own the slaughter houses making billions.

All illegal slaughter houses has been shut down.

hindus get offended over cow but i bet the same upper elite hindus own the slaughter houses making billions.

All illegal slaughter houses has been shut down.

Yeah, THAT is how discrimination works.

By First creating "others" and then Excluding the "others".

Duh.
Yeah, Duh. I can eat Kosher because Jews slaughter animals while thanking God for it. At least they are supposed to. If you are Muslim and slaughter an animal and you don't thank God before taking its life, I prefer not eating it, unless I have no other option and I am starving. It is my own moral conviction.

This is a misnomer

I know people, in equal part almost, who will or will not abstain from consuming meat (*beef, specifically)

I know Tam - Brahms (Tamil brahmins), for instance, who eat it, it all depends on a variety of circumstances.. I, along with many of my lot love us some occasional steak or roast, but we're mindful of where we're at, who we're with.

/proper asura here

Yeah, Duh. I can eat Kosher because Jews slaughter animals while thanking God for it. At least they are supposed to. If you are Muslim and slaughter an animal and you don't thank God before taking its life, I prefer not eating it, unless I have no other option and I am starving. It is my own moral conviction.

Your individual opinion is irrelevant.

Halal is a global multi billion $ industry that excludes Non Muslims.

Worse, with the money collected, it provides legal aid to terror accused in India and globally.

This is a misnomer

I know people, in equal part almost, who will or will not abstain from consuming meat (*beef, specifically)

I know Tam - Brahms (Tamil brahmins), for instance, who eat it, it all depends on a variety of circumstances.. I, along with many of my lot love us some occasional steak or roast, but we're mindful of where we're at, who we're with.

/proper asura here

Who are you trying to Impress with this "boast" ?

Worse, with the money collected, it provides legal aid to terror accused in India and globally.
I eat "halal" branded kebabs all the time, I see "halal" signs on airports, restaurants, fast food chains etc everywhere.. doesn't bother me. A significant part of their clientele might be pious muslims after all.. it's ok, not a biggie afaic.

Who are you trying to Impress with this "boast" ?
You don't know what you are talking about. Muslims can eat Kosher, especially from Orthodox Jews. We don't care if Jews eat Halal or not. Kosher meat has even more restrictions than Halal meat. In America, Kosher foods have the K symbol on them and Kosher food industry is far bigger than Halal food. It is mainstream.

I eat "halal" branded kebabs all the time, I see "halal" signs on airports, restaurants, fast food chains etc everywhere.. doesn't bother me. A significant part of their clientele might be pious muslims after all.. it's ok, not a biggie afaic.

Why are you telling me this ?

Are you expecting some kind of reward for "good behavior" ?

You don't know what you are talking about. Muslims can eat Kosher, especially from Orthodox Jews. We don't care if Jews eat Halal or not. Kosher meat has even more restrictions than Halal meat. In America, Kosher foods have the K symbol on them and Kosher food industry is far bigger than Halal food. It is mainstream.

That is discriminator too,

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I think the Union of Orthodox Jews puts a U label on food items in the supermarket because they may have more restrictions. You can even find items with both K and U stamps. It tells us there are no pork products in those foods.

That is discriminator too,

Two wrongs don't make a right.
It is enhanced food quality. Take it or leave it. Food is food.

This is a misnomer

/proper asura here

india exports alot of beef nobody getting hanged at the top.

I think the Union of Orthodox Jews puts a U label on food items in the supermarket because they may have more restrictions. You can even find items with both K and U stamps. It tells us there are no pork products in those foods.

It is enhanced food quality. Take it or leave it. Food is food.

Even if the discriminatory practice cannot end, the money made from these discriminatory practices must be given back to the larger society.

One cannot be allowed to enjoy the fruits of discrimination.

Even if the discriminatory practice cannot end, the money made from these discriminatory practices must be given back to the larger society.

One cannot be allowed to enjoy the fruits of discrimination.
Similarly, there is V symbol for Vegetarian certified products for better marketing by the companies because they sell more with those labels. You are a victim of your ideology.

India has a seriously problem of lack of tolerance and indiscriminate targeting of minorities.

Back
Top Bottom