What's new

Muslim protesters brand war heroes 'murderers' as homecoming parade turns violent.

This is why there is problems with english and muslims just visit the EDL or BNP website and u will see. I live in UK and there have been many clashes between muslim extremists and EDL/BNP supporters. The last one was over building a mosque in harrow

i assume you might be indian origin from your name, if you assume that the BNP spare you, then you are wrong. we all the coloured poeple of asia/ME are Pakis to them.

so, if originl british people protest for sending troops into the "valley of death", then, its a free society, but if these people are protesting, deport them????

you should respect every bodys right to protest, if it turns violent its other thing.

even americans chose obama to evacute americans troops from the war zone, and not to spend the american tax payers money on stupid wars.

what america and its allies have achieved in afg and iraq, distruction, target killing innocents, sexually harassing the captives, thats all???, for palestine every body is against israel, you live in america doesnt make you stop abandoning the right cause even if you live and eat there.

stop discriminating people who grow beards and wear their dresses.

just like in Switzerland, voters made the choice to ban minarets

Did u read my posts, let me repeat here for u.

emulate good, apeak the truth, be of honorable convictions.

Those who voted against minarets are prejudiced by their media and by their leaders and by their narroew minds.

This must not be allowed. Dude.

so, if originl british people protest for sending troops into the "valley of death", then, its a free society, but if these people are protesting, deport them????

you should respect every bodys right to protest, if it turns violent its other thing.

stop discriminating people who grow beards and wear their dresses.

No one is questioning their right to protest. If you havent read the article clearly, let me refresh the part which is truly idiotic and outright offensive, not to mention the mentality prevalent in such dimwits.
She said: 'I'm here for the army and the British forces. The protesters are entitled to their opinion but they are taking it out on the wrong people. They should be taking it out on the Government.'This is not the reception these boys and girls deserve. But it is democracy in action.' Earlier the Muslim group was attacked by a barrage of eggs.

One member of the Mac group used a megaphone to shout: 'This is a protest against parading in a Muslim area. We love death the way you love life.' He branded British soldiers as 'butchers' and 'despots'

What do you have to say about that?

I find it interesting that some people are defending the right to protest - against a foreign army in a foreign land (for most of the protesters, anyway). Fair enough. Do those supporters of such protestors also support their compatriots who protest against PA's operations against the Taliban? If not, then WHY?

And then someone here wisely expect Europe not to take action..

It is the responsibility of the immigrant muslim society to make sure that these youth are not brainwashed and are taught what benefits they get in Europe. They attend European schools, get European degrees, get European nationality and spit at their providers.

For this reason, I feel that every Western country whether NATO, EU or any other alliance or non-alliance should have a Bill passed that such traitors should be stripped off their European passports and deported back. We'd like to see how much they get the right to protest against governments of their own countries without being shot dead.

My cousin just came back from the Afghan war, you people are sick to insult some one who risked their lives like that.

Seriously just die.

Same could be said of your cousin... "seriously just die"

everyone dies, but not everyone lives... you are who you are... can't change your skin no matter how much of a chumcha you pretend to be...

Family has been her3e since 1962... learned the facts of life the hard way..

I agree these "protesters" need to find a a more appropriate venue to voice their opposition... (eg: parliament/prime minister office) ... protesting soldiers who are just following orders in non-productive...

this is a bad thing. indians get confused for being middle eastern and receive alot of discrimination as it already is. anytime a negative light is shed on Muslims indians always take the backlash.

Your concern is touching but due to the Afganisthan war and all the talk around it most Westerners know that Indians have a huge problem with Islamic extremism and that most Indians are Hindus.

As far as the protest is considered..pretty pathetic. I heard the counter protestors were throwing sausages at the hecklers.:rofl:

Last edited:

Nobody is against their freedom of speech., Infact I am happy that they are exercising It., BUT the problem is.,

These protesters are using freedom of speech., but If the same freedom of speech used by FaceBook, Cartoonist or Sulman Rushdie., then the same protesters are asking for blood and issuing fatwa.,

IF the protesters are using their freedom of speech then they should let other use the same., no matter..how religiously offending it to them..(ofcourse they can oppose and say dislike of the offender but they must respect the freedom of speech)...

My question is... will the HT and their members are ready to respect the freedom of speech of FaceBook, Dutch Cartoonist...etc..?

Do those supporters of such protestors also support their compatriots who protest against PA's operations against the Taliban? If not, then WHY?

The question should be like this.
Do the western media exaggerate such protests against PAF operationas against Taliban that much as its done here?
There the so called term freedom of speech is applied.
Every one happy with that.

So now when they protest against british soldiers their right of free speech is suddenly forgotten.
Does free speech becomes void when they critisize british soldiers?
Is this the law?
If britishers protest against the War its free speech/expression, but when those britishers are muslims then it extremism/terrorism, then they should all be deported?
why this prejudice?

According to british law,
- A deportation order is valid only for a foreign national.
- A deportation order is valid unless deportation order does not breaches the individual’s human rights or his rights under the European refugees convention
Deportation from the UK - About Immigration (UK)

Human Rights :azn:, Freedom of speech and expression is a key aspect of it. Both are mutually inclusive.

They are british citizens not foreign nationals. Its not foreign land, according to British Law its theirs aswell. They have as much right to protest as other britishers.

Throwing them out of the country is not the solution. Its an extremist thought.

Can the deportation supporters come up with a sense and talk logic?

Nobody is against their freedom of speech., Infact I am happy that they are exercising It., BUT the problem is.,

These protesters are using freedom of speech., but If the same freedom of speech used by FaceBook, Cartoonist or Sulman Rushdie., then the same protesters are asking for blood and issuing fatwa.,

IF the protesters are using their freedom of speech then they should let other use the same., no matter..how religiously offending it to them..(ofcourse they can oppose and say dislike of the offender but they must respect the freedom of speech)...

My question is... will the HT and their members are ready to respect the freedom of speech of FaceBook, Dutch Cartoonist...etc..?

Cant FaceBook , Cartoonist etc find any other issues to imply their freedom of speech?

Will you respect my freedon of speech if i write a book on your religion and define your religion in an ambiguous way?
If i draw your God/Godess in an insulting way?
Religious Personality is another thing you will not even tolerate If i start a facebok page degrading Gandhi.

Cant you find the difference b/w freedom of speech and BAYGHERTI/LUCHPANA/NEECH HERKAT?

And then someone here wisely expect Europe not to take action..

Europe is already taking action, They are participating in killings of innocent muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan and they are not happy with it they even want to go to Iran to kill. Crusadors maybe a controversial word but they surely are Barbarians.

It is the responsibility of the immigrant muslim society to make sure that these youth are not brainwashed and are taught what benefits they get in Europe. They attend European schools, get European degrees, get European nationality and spit at their providers.

Immigrant Muslim Society.. i am finding you racist, not a big deal most of you are. They will not be taught about the benifits they'll know them when the actually get them.
If you consider a peacefull protest against British Soldiers a spit to the providers then go to skool and try to learn sm thing about Free Expression.

For this reason, I feel that every Western country whether NATO, EU or any other alliance or non-alliance should have a Bill passed that such traitors should be stripped off their European passports and deported back. We'd like to see how much they get the right to protest against governments of their own countries without being shot dead.

Now you want all of them out of Europe.
You cannot bear disagreements? If Agree- Stay here.. Dont Agree- Get out.
Taliban in Afghanistan did the same thing mate.
I now find you an Extremist.
Maybe the Hindu community in Switzerland is like that.
See because of you all are Generalized.

If you want to say some thing say to the protesters not to the whole Immigrant Muslim Society.
btw hv you disowned India? Why no flag?

Last edited:
As far as the protest is considered..pretty pathetic. I heard the counter protestors were throwing sausages at the hecklers.:rofl:

Yeah counter protesters were Christians and they resort to these kind of tactics. If Muslim protesters have had retaliated then it would have become a Riot.

And then all the blame would have fallen on Muslims for protesting.

Last edited:
Cant FaceBook , Cartoonist etc find any other issues to imply their freedom of speech?

Will you respect my freedon of speech if i write a book on your religion and define your religion in an ambiguous way?
If i draw your God/Godess in an insulting way?
Religious Personality is another thing you will not even tolerate If i start a facebok page degrading Gandhi.

Cant you find the difference b/w freedom of speech and BAYGHERTI/LUCHPANA/NEECH HERKAT?

Answers to your questions,
1. If you start putting restrictions towards freedom of speech then same law applies to the protesters...dont they have any where else or anything else to protest...say...poverty.. corruption.. etc...?? why they choose to protest this... ???

2. You are most welcome to write anything u like about..my religion..or any religion for that matter..Buddy... I am from Tamilnadu., my state chief minister is Athesit and he openly stated Lord Ram is drinker..and alchololic.. but people are not going against him...and he still is most popular leader in my state...

3. I dont understand... "BAYGHERTI/LUCHPANA/NEECH HERKAT" i dont know hindi..or urudu...???

Did u read my posts, let me repeat here for u.

emulate good, apeak the truth, be of honorable convictions.

Those who voted against minarets are prejudiced by their media and by their leaders and by their narroew minds.

This must not be allowed. Dude.

i agree with most of your previous post.
i don't agree with complete freedom of speech because people say bad stuff
i don't agree with voters deciding everything because voters can be ignorent.
sorry for the late reply and for ignoring the good things in your post

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom