What's new

Muslim lawyer calls to take up arms, asks minorities to sell Property & buy weapons

Oh I am really worried about you.
I can tell now for certain that you are one of those white wannabes with a colour inferiority complex and nothing better to do.
And You haven't seen likes of me otherwise you wont be talking out of your ***.
Now go run back to the shit hole you crawled out from.

Please don't be a kid.

I'm not interested in kids.

And definitely not little yo brown ones.

Cheers, Doc

We both know the sinister undercurrents behind the tomfoolery of this thread.

The fourth Reich rises ....

Cheers, Doc
What came after the third reich was a very strong state. Let it happen in India too. Gas chambers and all.

What came after the third reich was a very strong state. Let it happen in India too. Gas chambers and all.

Sincerely hope your family can get out in time.

The Hindu beast is itching for one wrong move.

Cheers, Doc

We both know the sinister undercurrents behind the tomfoolery of this thread.

The fourth Reich rises ....

Cheers, Doc
Beta but you and your freind @Placemat don't explain.
I asked you both many times what you think is going to happen and how?
So say in detail words.

Beta but you and your freind @Placemat don't explain.
I asked you both many times what you think is going to happen and how?
So say in detail words.

Accha so I am beta now ....

I don't speak for others but I have been quite open with what I think is about to happen.

Problem is you are not interested in what I'm saying. Only in branding me and others.

Cheers, Doc

Accha so I am beta now ....

I don't speak for others but I have been quite open with what I think is about to happen.

Problem is you are not interested in what I'm saying. Only in branding me and others.

Cheers, Doc
Gurji, so now say to us what is going to happen and how.
Yesterday you two said that Muslims killed billions of non-Muslims. But never prove it right.

So it straight and clear what you want to say

Will only the poorer Muslims be wiped off? Will the Congressi Azads survive this?

I wonder what is the use of these propaganda threads by Indian Muslims to cater Pakistani sympathy. Live out your own fate and let us be.

Sincerely hope your family can get out in time.

The Hindu beast is itching for one wrong move.

Cheers, Doc
Their problem, whether they get out or not.

They did not lift themselves up as a community.

Gurji, so now say to us what is going to happen and how.
Yesterday you two said that Muslims killed billions of non-Muslims. But never prove it right.

So it straight and clear what you want to say

That post too was very clear.

Muslims have no moral ground anywhere in the world to complain about genocides done in the name of religion.

You might well protest that subcontinental Muslims ms were converts at the tip of invading swords and so should not have to shoulder any blame.

I do not agree.

Often the worst atrocities and persecution is carried out by newly minted converts.

Not just in India.

The fact that Indians speak for you is because we are Indian. Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi.

I am not convinced (yet) that our Muslims would have been as vociferous in our defense were the tables turned.

I probably will never be. At a community level.

On the personal front, not so.

I've made a post here some time back as to how I live today because a Muslim rickshaw walla named Panna braved bloodletting mobs to bring a 5 year old back from school through curfew.

Most of us have a problem with militant Islam. Even Islam itself and it's history on our lands. Not Muslims today, of our own blood.

But the Hindu goons have no such differentiation. To them the best Muslim is a dead one. The second best is one who has reverted. The third best by a long long margin which is the status quo today and which they are itching to change violently is a quiet scared Muslim.

Cheers, Doc

Their problem, whether they get out or not.

They did not lift themselves up as a community.

They will be protected by us.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom