What's new

Muslim girl killed for loving affair with Hindu boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Girl.. Most of the Muslim Women In India are orthodox and Are Not Exposed to Outer world Much , Its The Normal tendency of Human Beings to go for the thing which is restricted to them the Most....

Education is the Only option to Nullify these things.... My Wife is a Muslim so Cant Call all the Family's In India Orthodox , But there are many when u go Into rural India

lol,i think you tried to show how much religious tolerant you are, but you still cannot take that marriage off your head. Lol

Shoaib Malik dishonest.. lol.. you want to say that Sania's father married her daughter to a dishonest man?

Give it a break already

It's been confirmed that he had been with ayesha and even signed the divorce papers.

The father of this ill-fated girl should not have killer her. Disowning her would have been better thing to do.

At maximum, Islam allows muslims to marry non-muslims (but of abrahamic religions) under special conditions.

However, marriage with a non-believer is not permitted in Islam. If a muslim man or woman wants to marry a non-believer (e.g. hindu, bhuddist etc.), it is mandatory for him or her to convert the non-believer to Islam first.

Therefore, both the father and daugher made wrong decisions in this case.

Islam never say to kill.......... and if he killed his daugther then he has done wrong , Madrassa just teach you how to read Quran and not kill anyone , wht does school in america teaches you or u kids, to kill muslims right ,

Muslims cannot marry non-believers at any cost , but they can marry christans and jews .

Its our teaching its not like as a modern muslim i can select from Quran the teachings i like and leave other teachings which dont fulfill my purpose .U have to accept the teaching a whole or leave it , its your choice nobody is binding u to Islam.

actually doesn't the Quran say the marriage is to be annuled or the woman charged with adultry? and what is the punishment for adultry agian?

And it is only the man that can marry a Christian or Jew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom