What's new

Muslim can become PM if he is capable: Rahul

Jinnah focused on the people who were being oppressed. You want Jinnah to support people who were oppressing Muslims of India? I think not. So take your cheap shots some where else.
Muslims were not oppressed in India. It's lie.

Even though India replaced APJ, for me he'll always be the President Of India.

Some people try to increase their own stature by getting appointments to high offices.

But APJ Abdul Kalam ji increased the stature of the Presidency by accepting that post.
Quite true. The post was worthy of Him !

I dont think roman catholic church will permit it. it is said that he is roman catholic now. they are just like muslim community where they dont allow conversions easily. rather you can hope that bal thackeray converts to islam and becomes pm :D

Okay. Not a bad hope Indeed:pop:

IF an Indian muslim will become a PM, he will because he is a leader for all Indians like Maulana Azad or APJ Abdul Kalam. Not because he focussed on just muslims like Jinnah and leave the rest.

EjazR,

u are so right.
I'am baised towards to BJP ,not because of hinduatva policies ,but it has nationalistic ethos.

There has been muslim presedents in the past ,but BJP went for someone like APJ Abdul Kalam as president out of everyone including a RSS man, because of his stature and his contribution irrespective of his religion .

On other hand ,Sonia Gandhi went for another rubber stamp like prativa patil though there are several wothy ppl of all religions .

Anyway this country can be headed by any one who has no confusion about his identity and can put the country's interest top of the agenda.

IF an Indian muslim will become a PM, he will because he is a leader for all Indians like Maulana Azad or APJ Abdul Kalam. Not because he focussed on just muslims like Jinnah and leave the rest.

What a tunnel vision, there you go blame Muslims again, let me set the record straight for you, depridations, riots and frequent killings only happened to Muslim since partition, not to any other community except Sikhs.

destruction of holy Mosque is the only Holy place not replaced, Sikh Darbar Sahib was reconstructed without any delay, Anti Muslim forces are still holding big power and are confusing the matter by pointless debate and are allowed to get away with it.

Jinnah was a visionary and a man of integrity, he saw this clearly that if Muslims lived with Hindus, Muslims will never be able to achieve equality as they will be subjected to hatred and be killed by riots, denied education, thereby rendering them to live as they do today In India.

Kalam was a token representation, it is the condition of the masses which counts. Maulana Azad choose to stay in India at the time of the partition as he was promised big things by Nehru for him and Muslims if they stayed back. Maulana took his word as truth, but to days facts show us that he was lied to.

So please refrain from ignoring the facts and twisting the truth. If you did this the World will be peaceful place to live.

APJ Abdul Kalam was respected by right wingers because he was Hindu in practice and Muslim only in name. Believing Muslims consider him as murtad(apostate)

This is utter rubbish.

One more thing i smell ***(i doubt u r pagan).

Yes, but there are doubts that India is a secular state. The moderate people of India want it to be, but it is not necessarily is.

India is a secular state by law .

But its people can be saints ,secular,atheist,religious bigots,racists ,sexual perverts or whatever possible like any other human being living in any part of the world.

Anyone can become PM of India provided they can ride the dirty politics of India or they are supported by someone who can do that. Qualification(or lack of it), religious identity, gender, language, region...etc hardly matter. All that matters is whether or not he or his backer can play clever politics.

India is a secular state by law .

Yes. Indian state is secular because Indian constitution is secular. Period. Whether individual Indians like it or not, whether non-indians like it or not, is irrelevant. India's secularism is rooted in its constitution.

Back
Top Bottom