What's new

Musharrafs future

Nawaz Sharif + Chaudary Nisar + Lord Nazir (London da PMLN da Pithoo) + CJ and a few others are still itching with the notion that why is Musharraf living the good life untouched. Vengence is eating the likes of NS alive as he even see's Zardari as an angel and refuses to play the role of an effective opposition. If this 'democratically' elected, NRO qualified (thanks to Musharraf) Government + Opposition messes up, I will have a bit more than a lousy noose to put around their heads. But why should it really matter to these b@stards? Enay di na jidadan ethay tay na aulaadan ethay!

Enay di na jidadan ethay tay na aulaadan ethay!

Same is true for Musharraf. What is he doing abroad? I don't think he has to be there the whole year. If NS was a coward in saving his life by a deal to exile in Suadi Arab then why the commando president is afraid of any suspicious threats. Why not to face the situation like a man? They say in Arabic that tests uplift some people and put some down. It was a chance for him to become more popular and win the hearts of Pakistani people by showing real courage at this moment when he was out of government. He let himself failed in the first real test, sorry to say.

I am of the opinion that the elite/ruling class of our country whether politicians, civil/military bureaucracy, judiciary, religious leaders, landlords and millionaires are the criminals who have looted this country shamelessly for more than sixty years and they don't give any heed to the poverty stricken people of this country and play their turns to enjoy making fool of us and we quell with one another for their sake.

Same is true for Musharraf. What is he doing abroad? I don't think he has to be there the whole year. If NS was a coward in saving his life by a deal to exile in Suadi Arab then why the commando president is afraid of any suspicious threats. Why not to face the situation like a man? They say in Arabic that tests uplift some people and put some down. It was a chance for him to become more popular and win the hearts of Pakistani people by showing real courage at this moment when he was out of government. He let himself failed in the first real test, sorry to say.

Islam tells one to be pragmatic and not stupid. He goes back to Pakistan on charges that he does not have to appear for in Pakistan and then gets tangled into a long drawn affair since the judiciary is openly against him. Is that what you are proposing? So how do you face things like this like a man when you know you won't get a fair deal?

I am of the opinion that the elite/ruling class of our country whether politicians, civil/military bureaucracy, judiciary, religious leaders, landlords and millionaires are the criminals who have looted this country shamelessly for more than sixty years and they don't give any heed to the poverty stricken people of this country and play their turns to enjoy making fool of us and we quell with one another for their sake.
[/QUOTE]

You can lump mismanagement under the lot of many of the ones in your list, however not everyone has looted the nation dry. That honour falls to a few who can be named very easily. Musharraf is not one of them.

Originally Posted by blain2

Ours is an emotional nation. Interestingly enough, throughout the Muslim world, Musharraf's image is that of a good leader. He essentially got embroiled in the dirt of what is Pakistan's politics. Many of his problems were self-made and others created for him by politicians. However personally, he is an upright, honest individual.

One thing that is clear is that he loves Pakistan and could have been a great leader had he retired in 2004 to make a come back in lieu of the trash that is currently the leadership and opposition in Pakistan.

I strongly disagree with you. Which Muslim world you are talking about. He was considered good among poodles of US. And we all know “birds of same flock fly together.” Now why he got embroiled in political dirt? Is this the job of a general to do what from Eyub to Mushraff did?

You are right many of his problems were created by himself. Just one example, look how he handled the Akber Bughti case, even a politician with single digit iq would not act like him. Now a 90 years old has become a “living legend” for many others.

He is honest with Pakistan or not, God knows, but he was not faithful, honest and loyal to the constitution of Pakistan.

If you talk about current trash, so my dear friend where all institutes don’t work properly within their defined limits there this always happen and will continue to happen.

Back
Top Bottom