What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

you indians want to believe the beheading took place rather than want to verify that it took place, this is the single biggest issue.

its a far fetched story, just verify it, no sane pakistani would be proud of this, including the army, so just prove it, its too big a deal to NOT offer proof, therefore you need to prove it.
It can be proven with authentic autopsy reports & pics of the body however you think such stuff won't cause a massive riot over here ? just imagine what that gangrape case did to Delhi now multiply it tenfolds & spread it across the nation ~ it'll kill Ind/Pak relations for the next decade or so, if people have their way !

you indians want to believe the beheading took place rather than want to verify that it took place, this is the single biggest issue.

its a far fetched story, just verify it, no sane pakistani would be proud of this, including the army, so just prove it, its too big a deal to NOT offer proof, therefore you need to prove it.
@r3alist, I agree with your view point however I do not trust pakistanie government based on the opinion of familie members that have lived in the region. According to them, pakistanie government is corrupt to the core and its so bad that now they even ask for private industries to pay them l'argent for protection of their industries from being vandalized by street vandals. I think a third party instituion should step forward and present an independent solution to this continuing problem at the line of control of the kashmir area. I think partisan politics have sadly prevented both sides from not investigating the deaths, which i must say am surprise atleast from indienne government as they have always been champion of democracy and democratic instituion , which i must say is exemplary. However in this case, they have simply not taken the bigger step and remain childish , which is not expected from a countrie with a stature like indie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar you invite Zaid Hamid who talks of ghosts fighting along with PA. :rofl:

Does that mean he is relevant for Pakistanis ?

BTW he is your wanted criminal and he is called on our television, similarly like Pakistani television called Hafeez Saeed which you consider innocent and India consider him as terrorist.

Two can play this game. :enjoy:

Ah.....comprehension problem....i never said he was a criminal, your country fellow was thinking on those lines.
Even if we invite ZH for an interview....you have fanatics almost running your sporting policies.....this is just a few days old.

I think most of the Indian channels are Owned by anti-pakistani looby in india . just a view of mine . because whenever relations improve something fishy happens .and indian media take no time to take these relations at extreme point :confused:

It can be proven with authentic autopsy reports & pics of the body however you think such stuff won't cause a massive riot over here ? just imagine what that gangrape case did to Delhi now multiply it tenfolds & spread it across the nation ~ it'll kill Ind/Pak relations for the next decade or so, if people have their way !

So the deaths of those soldier go in vain, I think that is sad and shows no respect towards sanctity of lives. If a canadienne soldier died, I would definitely want an investigation towards finding the root cause of death. Also if masses are the problem in indie, then its government problem to address those issues.

The point is Simple...No Talk Only Muscle Power on Pakistan will Give Results...recent Skirmish is the Best Example.

Love him or hate him, he is still a die hard Pakistani and defends Pakistan everywhere from Washington unis to India media!

And he gets that extra inspiration against India!!!

BTW, this was the same anchor against whom a retired pak General (another one) got furious at and started a fight.

This anchor has no knowledge how to run a show. He doesn't listen to the other version, he thinks that the opinion he has is the 110% right one and nothing can differ from it. He isn't flexible and isn't looking for a debate. He simply wants people to tow his line on his show.

The point is Simple...No Talk Only Muscle Power on Pakistan will Give Results...recent Skirmish is the Best Example.

I think you guys both should consider reconciliation as violence simply begets more violence. Remember what philosopher Gandhi said "an eye for an eye will make the world blind." I think this recent skirmish, the nation of indie lost two citizens and yet no results. Also remember pakistan has nuclear arsenals and so the matter must be handles diplomatically, wouldn't you say.

Ah.....comprehension problem....i never said he was a criminal, your country fellow was thinking on those lines.Even if we invite ZH for an interview....you have fanatics almost running your sporting policies.....this is just a few days old.
Wait, you expect us to allow your players and actors whereas on other hand you stopped Indian trucks to enter into Pakistan which carried vegetables ? If fanatics are running sporting policies, fanatics in your side are incharge of PA, govt. Hell, you just released Afghan Taliban terrorists. :rofl:

AND BTW, all those players are paid even if they are not playing, but you didn't pay our poor farmers for their rotten tomatoes and potatoes because of blocking of trucks. :azn:

So who has bigger heart ? :D

I think you guys both should consider reconciliation as violence simply begets more violence. Remember what philosopher Gandhi said "an eye for an eye will make the world blind." I think this recent skirmish, the nation of indie lost two citizens and yet no results. Also remember pakistan has nuclear arsenals and so the matter must be handles diplomatically, wouldn't you say.

Ma Cher - This relation is much more complex than you can understand. Pleaase dont quote Mr Gandhi he is responsible for too many follies during Partition. ....

I think partisan politics have sadly prevented both sides from not investigating the deaths, which i must say am surprise atleast from indienne government as they have always been champion of democracy and democratic instituion , which i must say is exemplary. However in this case, they have simply not taken the bigger step and remain childish , which is not expected from a countrie with a stature like indie.

Fair enough mate, I highly appreciate your neutral opinion, having said that would request to kindly refrain your self to make remarks like "childish" when it comes to India. We have been stamped as soft nation worldwide being forgiving when other nations jump to act with military retaliation. Please acquaint your self with history & our reaction on highly provocative incidents like Kargil, Parliament attack, 26/11 & Beheading of our uniformed soldiers. We have kept our patient far stretched, though I hope now Pakistan won't test it further & not to try his luck in future. (no offense indeed for Pakistani mates)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom