What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

Mushy is a great debater and arnav goswamy is a intelligent anchor ..love to watch their duet..

I know, thats why i cant wait for some one to leak it. Only a matter of time i guess

I have seen the interview, Arnab Goswami, Musharaf said prior to the interview that he would only answer certain questions not all.

And so Goswmi is listening.

No, i dont agree. I saw a little bit of clips and it didnt suggest such things. I could be wrong, if you have the link, post it.

No, i dont agree. I saw a little bit of clips and it didnt suggest such things. I could be wrong, if you have the link, post it.

It was todays interview and Mushy spoke from London and I will post the link if available on Internet.

I saw the interview live on Times Now..& to tell the truth..when Musharraf finally got cornered on beheading & Sarauv Kalia issue..as Pakistan Govt's. official policy...deny deny deny & deny..no matter even God comes down & bring you the truth..but deny deny. Just imagining if he would have been in custody of Indian police in any "Police Thana"....Then Arnab Goswami doesn't have to push him so hard..

NEW DELHI: Former president Pervez Musharraf on Friday took India's media to task for fabricating and cooking up false stories against Pakistan’s armed forces.

Speaking on Indian TV channel Times Now, live from London, Musharraf said India was fabricating false stories to put Pakistan’s army and ISI in bad light through its media.

When asked by anchor why Pakistan was not acting against Lashkar-e-Taiba, Musharraf questioned as to why India was not doing anything against extremist party Shiv Sena.

“Can Indian government dare to take action against Shiv Sena,” he shot back at the anchor.

Responding to a question about long march, Musharraf said India had no right to ask about Pakistan’s internal affairs.

“Pakistan army did not mutilate body of any Indian soldier and it never does so,” he replied to a question commandingly.

He said India was deliberately escalating at the Line of Control. Pakistan army, he said, believes in resolving all disputes, including Kashmir, with India.

“Is this your democracy that India sent back Pakistan’s hockey players and artists,” he questioned?, Musharraf forcefully asked anchor of the show.

Musharraf’s counterattack forced the Indian anchor to end the discussion in the middle of the show.

link : Musharraf slams Indian media for fabricating anti-Pakistan

you indians want to believe the beheading took place rather than want to verify that it took place, this is the single biggest issue.

its a far fetched story, just verify it, no sane pakistani would be proud of this, including the army, so just prove it, its too big a deal to NOT offer proof, therefore you need to prove it.

He ,part of the gang of four,made the kargil plan,and later ran a coup .

Its good to see former army personal defending our army . i wounder why pakistani Govt not asking indian Govt to take action against Samjhota Express killings :undecided:

another thread with pakistanie/indienne members verbal shoutouts on both sides, more rhetorics, no discussion, no facts. Its going to be a while before the people get their heads and their le bouche out of the sand. @Terminator, what do you really accomplish in terms of advancing the conversation. Your going to keep quoting your government and pakistani will repeat the same sadly. How about lets advance the discussion by focusing on third party solution +mushraffs opinion on this matter. While he may be the scum in the bottom of the barrel, we should take his opinion seriously as he was in charge republic pakistaniè during the early stage of war on terror and as well he is no longer part of establishment. So you should not take his opinion lightly. Just like I still watch your media to understand their perspective even though its no better than watching fox news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its good to see former army personal defending our army . i wounder why pakistani Govt not asking indian Govt to take action against Samjhota Express killings :undecided:

The bomber was arrested last yr i believe

one thing is a clear indian media need to be matured they decide every thing and make story immediately in 15 minutes of incident and push things to unrecoverable place. i still remember that bloody air india highjacking exercise when indian media was barking ISI LASKHER ISI and after an hour there was no highjacking at all . plane landed and passengers come out at delhi air port . they are shameless liars .

He must be relevant since you invite him for interviews and lectures. !!
Yaar you invite Zaid Hamid who talks of ghosts fighting along with PA. :rofl:

Does that mean he is relevant for Pakistanis ?

BTW he is your wanted criminal and he is called on our television, similarly like Pakistani television called Hafeez Saeed which you consider innocent and India consider him as terrorist.

Two can play this game. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom