What's new

Mughal’s Rajput policy vs Afghan policy

Not great at urdu either
I did very little work for other subjects like Bio , pak std etc and got a good result but studied considerably for urdu with a sucky result(a frickin B) :angry::angry:

I memorized about a 100 words from the Urdu Dictionary & made use of about 50 of them in my exam ! :omghaha:

Nu dasey kho na waye. Khpal taruf kho waka, kom zi ye?
Rora us khu me kale Shabkader sare de "Kangra" e num de ade zu sare jokh uss pa pekhawar ke use gu
Nur student yum Studying hard and aspiring to be frickin rich $$$$$:big_boss:
Nur tasu waye kam ze na ye?

@Pak-one

I am going for the night.

But remember, you will claim that you Pakhtoons are the true Muslims, but then claim your racial superiority at the same time.

Munafqat ki baat hain.

Aur Allah swt ko munafaq to bilkul ney pasand.

Boht khushi huwi ke aap wapas agay ho forum par.

Khuda hafez.

Rora us khu me kale Shabkader sare de "Kangra" e num de ade zu sare jokh uss pa pekhawar ke use gu

Pa Pukhto na poegham, pa English kay waya ! :pissed:

Der kha. Za pa qaum marwat yam awo pa paishay doctor

Der kha. Za pa qaum marwat yam awo pa paishay doctor

The rivalry between the Afghan-Pashstuns and the Uzbegh-Mughals run back into history.After the1st Battle of Panipath the Afghans withdrew into the east. The Afghans did make a come back briefly under Sher Shah but that was all. Throughout Mughal rule this rivalry continued.We see this manifested today in the conflict between the Pashtuns and Northern Alliance in Afghanistan.

No what you really see is the Muhajir vs Pashtun battle on the streets of Karachi,Pakistan or PDF is really the continuation of the Afghan Mughal war...Muhajirs are the inheritors of the Mughal legacy while Pashtuns are inheritors of the medieval Pashtun legacy

akbar was true statesman that is why indians call him akbar the great .

Back
Top Bottom