What's new

MRCA Competition-threat to PAF?

tHANK YOU mOSCOW

fOR PUTTING SOME GROUND REALITY INTO THE TOPIC.

some kids in here seem to think Pakistan has a bigger military budget than China or India..

with the wonderful long wish lists of super fighters

Shut up you idiot! For a nitwit like you call other "kids" is highly amusing.

Let me insert some ground reality for you......

I have been on this forum for a bit and have seen lots of "experts claiming they know something when they don't. You fall within this category.

Shut up you idiot! For a nitwit like you call other "kids" is highly amusing.

Let me insert some ground reality for you......

I have been on this forum for a bit and have seen lots of "experts claiming they know something when they don't. You fall within this category

is this the senior attitude problem or what???

Yeah elnino is for sure a kid but he acts like hes Indian Air Force Chief :D.Oh btw Keysersoze is in British Military so he know a lot more then you El-Nino.

Guys I lost my temp with him for a simple reason. He thinks he knows reality and is smug within his "reality" however I am privy to a few facts that he doesn't. people like him would be shocked. And frankly so would the IAF. Another thing is that i have been on here for a while. I have heard many claims with many many dates....I remember being assured that the RD-93 would never be used in the JF-17. That the Gorshkov would be in service in 2007. That the LCA would be Inducted. I could go on and on but frankly its gets boring after the first 30 or 40 times you have to explain it.

Guys I lost my temp with him for a simple reason. He thinks he knows reality and is smug within his "reality" however I am privy to a few facts that he doesn't. people like him would be shocked. And frankly so would the IAF. Another thing is that i have been on here for a while. I have heard many claims with many many dates....I remember being assured that the RD-93 would never be used in the JF-17. That the Gorshkov would be in service in 2007. That the LCA would be Inducted. I could go on and on but frankly its gets boring after the first 30 or 40 times you have to explain it.

If he is not in reality you should have asked for proofs to support his claim or you should have provided some proof for his illusion

children as well as grown up are not problem but some of them are in between those are ...

You are prooving to be one with your earlier personal attack...

Being a moderator you have some rights an duties ..

If he is not in reality you should have asked for proofs to support his claim or you should have provided some proof for his illusion

children as well as grown up are not problem but some of them are in between those are ...

You are prooving to be one with your earlier personal attack...

Being a moderator you have some rights an duties ..

Whether he is moderator or not, he is still right, you and El-nino are wrong. El-nino (and many other Indians here) are making personal attacks, do you criticise them? No.
Being a moderator, Key has rights and duties. But it is NOT your job to tell him that. You have problems with him, contact the owner of the board. I hope keyseroze is the owner just so that he can laugh in your internet-face.

Last edited:
Whether he is moderator or not, he is still right, you and El-nino are wrong. El-nino (and many other Indians here) are making personal attacks, do you criticise them? No. Some of you Indians are prooving yourselves to be one of those "in between children and grown-ups" immature idiots. You think a moderator has no right to say something to them? If anybody thinks I hate Indians, send a private message to me and I will prove to you that it is impossible for me to hate Indians. The people I respect most in this world are Indians. The people who have helped me in my education the most, are Indians. From them, I know that all the internet joker Indians calling my countrymen "pukees" and "porkistanis" are stupid little kids who have no balls. Same goes for the retards here who still claim ISI did the mumbai bombings, even though there is no evidence, and that India can roll over Pakistan whenever it likes. A bunch of little whining children who just want to hate somebody.

Being a moderator, Key has rights and duties. But it is NOT your job to tell him that. You have problems with him, contact the owner of the board. I hope keyseroze is the owner just so that he can laugh in your internet-face.
I am not a lawyer so not going to argue with you on the issue..I expressed what I felt from neutral stand..If it is a member in question I wouldnt have any regrets..
Here I should also express that moderators here are very accommodative..But above post is exception ...Anyway it is my opinion I expressed it ..no hard feelings..

People are losing their rags over nothing.

I have not been rude or made racial slurs.

Yes i have expressed doubts over the credibility of some posts...

I genuinely believe wat i posted is correct but you people are right i am know air force cheif....

wud you prfer that we all sat here and just backslapped each other without debating or discussing each others weaknesses.

LIKE THE OTHER PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM.. where the whole forum has just died cause theres no indians left to debate or challenge their boasting or
rehotric.
iteric

People are losing their rags over nothing.

I have not been rude or made racial slurs.

Yes i have expressed doubts over the credibility of some posts...

I genuinely believe wat i posted is correct but you people are right i am know air force cheif....

wud you prfer that we all sat here and just backslapped each other without debating or discussing each others weaknesses.

LIKE THE OTHER PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM.. where the whole forum has just died cause theres no indians left to debate or challenge their boasting or
rehotric.
iteric

The thing is, people want YOU to back your claims up with actual facts or anything that sounds credible.
In most of your posts, you only make a huge list containing Indian/Pakistani information or numbers, then coming to a conclusion that India is at the right end without providing concrete sources or whatsoever.
Indians are welcome here, anyone is welcome to PDF, as long as they keep discussions healthy and provide a fair point of view for both sides.
Even if you were from mars, you'd still be warned about your posting behavior, so being Indian isn't relevant.
Just pay attention to it el nino, especially with the buildup of your posts. :tup:

Americans are favorites to win the MRCA competition.

Boeing with F18 E/F & Generakl Dynamics with F16/70 have offered massive transfer of tech...

Just for the record.

India has brought off the USA the follwing.

Yesterday $2 billion deal for P8 posedion maritime planes x 8

Nov $1 billion deal for C130J long range extended transport planes

2007 USA Troop and helicopter ship 10,000 tonne in weight $100m

over 40 engines of General ectric for TEJAS FIGHTER mark 1

" so to say india won,t give USA MRCA contract is way off the mark

not true , rather America is not offering us full TOT that is why yakee jest will lose our in TOT rounds ,

MRCA WILL BE THREAT TO = pakistan for sure - if it ever happen.

the speed by which its movine - in these dire times for us( china threat , pakistan threat, terrorism etc) . it seems its impossible to ever finalize these fighters.

also if india goes the american way they will have tot which will make them less reliable on america unlike pakistan.the tot is one of the main clauses in the tender.
yankees are not offering full 100% TOT

Raytheon, the U.S. company that manufactures radars for the F-18 fighter, has already said it would only transfer “limited” technology “up to the level the U.S. government allows us.”

This means America’s European competitors in the MMRCA tender will also face restrictions on the transfer of technologies sourced from U.S. companies.

Russia is the only bidder which does not depend on the U.S. for any aircraft technologies, including the radar.

That was from the link The Hindu : Front Page : Russia ready to help India build its own advanced radar

so " limited technology " i guess those aircraft will be rejected in the TOT round

Lets repeat 65 once again when PAF used few but capable 18 F-104 to counter indian huge hunters, and gnat force! 18 Rafale could do the job along with ERIEYE and F-16 block52+. lets hope PAF can get russian AESA radar on mig-35 for FC-20 and we will have quite an air force by 2014-16.

btw some russian sourse say that chinese 5th generation programe is ahead of russian.

1965 war was totally different situation , u had F-104 which was better than anything IAF had that time , but we did shoot down lots of saber jets by folland gant , that is why called " saber slayer "
in 1975 however things changed we had Mig 21 flying which was way better than the F-104 , hens F-104 were lost in 1975

1965 war was totally different situation , u had F-104 which was better than anything IAF had that time , but we did shoot down lots of saber jets by folland gant , that is why called " saber slayer "
in 1975 however things changed we had Mig 21 flying which was way better than the F-104 , hens F-104 were lost in 1975

:hitwall:
Man great, u mean a few Star fighter changed everything, wake up, or u think those first gen AAM changed everything?Why the hell we have to explain to every Indian that IAF was doomed in 65, accept it, F-104 had induced some kinda terror in heart of IAF

it was not 75 it was 71 :hitwall:

Do u remember an F-86 shooting down a MiG-21, u think F-104 was the only asset in 71 with PAF.... have some sense

Back
Top Bottom