What's new

MQM's imprisoned Waseem Akhtar elected Karachi mayor

https://www.geo.tv/latest/112715-MQ...-linked-to-London-party-founder-Farooq-Sattar

This will take some time, decades old affiliations are not killed overnight. I said earlier and I will say again, show some patience. I would also suggest that you direct your excessive energy elsewhere.

well let's then also give every other ghadar who says Pakistan murdabad time. until and unless we hear altaf muradabad from the people who secretly still worship this ghadar can we say that MQM is not ghadar.

so far to ALL pakistanis all MQM supporters abattoirs and facilitators are ghadar. unless and until they completely remove altaf

no more topi drama. awaam is not crazy

The one about ranger danger

CqkM_ixWIAEDAVr.jpg

The Ranger who arrested Farooq Sattar has become a hero.

well let's then also give every other ghadar who says Pakistan murdabad time. until and unless we hear altaf muradabad from the people who secretly still worship this ghadar can we say that MQM is not ghadar.

so far to ALL pakistanis all MQM supporters abattoirs and facilitators are ghadar. unless and until they completely remove altaf

no more topi drama. awaam is not crazy

Let me tell you, in no clearer terms, we do not care what you or the rest of Pakistan thinks about us. 1 man denouncing Pakistan neither represents us nor does he represent our views. And our acts prove that beyond doubt.

I may fight you for my rights, I may raise my voice and I may disagree with your views on politics but I do not denounce Pakistan and I do not denounce Pakistanis. I, and all other Karachiites, are willing to render sacrifices including our lives for the protection of our country and a traitor cannot take away our pride and our resolution on patriotism!!

Let me tell you, in no clearer terms, we do not care what you or the rest of Pakistan thinks about us. 1 man denouncing Pakistan neither represents us nor does he represent our views. And our acts prove that beyond doubt.

I may fight you for my rights, I may raise my voice and I may disagree with your views on politics but I do not denounce Pakistan and I do not denounce Pakistanis. I, and all other Karachiites, are willing to render sacrifices including our lives for the protection of our country and a traitor cannot take away our pride and our resolution on patriotism!!

The traitor is your leader and still calling the shots for your party my friend. Have you read the MQM's constitution, the word of Altaf Hussain is the final word. You really want us to believe that Altaf Hussain is not the voice of MQM, than throw the MQM London out of MQM and change the MQM's constitution. Does anyone has the balls? No, that's what i thought.

very good but a traitor is your leader and nothing has been done to remove him or close his MUTHAIDA OFFICE inLONDON,

OR ANYONE WHO SHOUTED ON HIS ORDERS MURDABAD HAS anyone been arrested by so called the new reborn muthaida.

the only non traitor and patriots are MUSTAFA KAMAL group currently. who left altaf instead of trying to defend him in one way or another

How is this even allowed? City will be run from jail a crimnal will run the city! Where is stulid judiciary or establishment

Only in Pakistan.

14192645_1207526522643278_6047821253685423599_n.jpg

Like is or not. Leaders represent the society. If people were any better, Pakistan wouldn't have criminals ruling her.

very good but a traitor is your leader and nothing has been done to remove him or close his MUTHAIDA OFFICE inLONDON,

OR ANYONE WHO SHOUTED ON HIS ORDERS MURDABAD HAS anyone been arrested by so called the new reborn muthaida.

the only non traitor and patriots are MUSTAFA KAMAL group currently. who left altaf instead of trying to defend him in one way or another

I don't want to call you what you appear to be, but would like to draw your attention and teach you that it is the work of LEA's to 'arrest' people. Muttahida does not have the powers to arrest people. That was for your learning!

And AH is not the first to say things against the state or its Military, why not try the cleric of Lal Masjid first? But again, it is the job of the state to try some one, not Muttahida's!!

Waseem Akhtar sworn in as Karachi mayor

Waseem chants slogans in favour of all political parties’ chiefs, by stating "Long live Imran, long live Bhutto, long live Muttahida

waseem-akhtar-sworn-in-as-karachi-mayor-7f66ca0eeffd8b11e1dbb4133b1769bb.jpg

KARACHI: Waseem Akhtar was sworn in as the new mayor of Karachi on Tuesday, after PTI's Faisal Vawda's petition to halt his swearing-in ceremony was rejected by the Sindh High Court.

Waseem Akhtar took the oath of the mayor of Karachi while Dr Arshad Vohra was also sworn in as the deputy mayor of Karachi. Both men took their oaths, which were read out to them by Returning Officer Sami Siddiqui at Gulshan-e-Jinnah.

Among those in attendance to watch the new mayor take his oath of office, were families of both Waseem Akhtar and Dr Vohra as well as foreign diplomats and MQM leader Dr Farooq Sattar and Administrator Karachi.

Waseem Akhtar was brought to the venue from prison in an armoured vehicle. After taking oath, he was also presented with the symbolic key of Karachi. Addressing the audience, Waseem Akhtar chanted slogans in favour of all multiple party chiefs in Pakistan, by stating "Long live Imran, long live Bhutto and long live Muttahida".

He said that in order to make Karachi progressive and developed, he would need the cooperation of any and every political entity in Pakistan. Akhtar said that he would solve the issues of Karachi and provide Karachiites relief.

"If Karachi progresses, the whole of Sindh will progress," he said. "I appeal to Asif Ali Zardari and Bilawal Bhutto to work together for the betterment of Karachi," he said.

Waseem Akhtar said that now, after taking oath and assuming the mantle of mayor of Karachi, he was no longer a political person. He said that everyone must put aside past differences and move forward together.

"Sindh earns the most revenue for the whole country," said Waseem Akhtar. "We will make this a developed country," he said. Waseem Akhtar was all praises for Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah and said that he had come forth as an energetic and dynamic, young chief minister. He expressed the hope that he would be soon freed from jail so that he could serve the people of Karachi.

I don't want to call you what you appear to be, but would like to draw your attention and teach you that it is the work of LEA's to 'arrest' people. Muttahida does not have the powers to arrest people. That was for your learning!

And AH is not the first to say things against the state or its Military, why not try the cleric of Lal Masjid first? But again, it is the job of the state to try some one, not Muttahida's!!

only a shameful traitor would even try to defend AH speech or what MQM said.

as for people who shouted slogans at AH call if they turn around and say pakistan zindabad now their true traitor face has been revealed.

LEAs when they arrest people or try them MQM cries and says we are being pushed against the wall.

only option is finish MQM. so that urdu speaking people stop getting blamed as a whole.

because less than 50% support MQM willingly and most of them who support have family members hired by MQM.for example you

banning MQM is the only option. PSP is better atleast it has people who are not traitors.

as for LALMASJID 99.9% of pakistan doesn't support it so yes it is same as MQM. both are anti pakistan. mullah rasheed of lal masjid and AH both should be hung but only fear is the blow back and fasad that it would create.

What I m really worried about iS selective punishment. Achakzai says on record hes afghani and what not, he's let go. Nawaz grpup attacks and kills people in lahore model town no one bats an eye. The thing is if the operation is suppose to be successful every freaking trator should be brought to justice. PPP fuked up an entire country yet no action against them.

AH a fking drunk who is not even pakistani. Whereas GM syed on parliament presented a bill of separate sindh and nothing happened against him

You just can't blame people of Karachi. The establishment itself don't take interest in Karachi.

After all the sh!t that Altaf has said about Pakistan in past two days, i don't see anyone from Islamabad or Rawalpindi taking any action against him.

If establishment of this country doesn't care about this city then how can you blame people of Karachi.
Agreed with you. MQM did not survive and grew into such a menace without the connivance of the establishment.
Interior ministry has declined to pursue the case against AH in UK assigning a lame rather a false excuse...that his passport has expired...what a nonsense justification for their inactions. Passports get expired and can be renewed and that does not mean the citizenship gets revoked with the expired passport.

Last edited:
What I m really worried about iS selective punishment. Achakzai says on record hes afghani and what not, he's let go. Nawaz grpup attacks and kills people in lahore model town no one bats an eye. The thing is if the operation is suppose to be successful every freaking trator should be brought to justice. PPP fuked up an entire country yet no action against them.

AH a fking drunk who is not even pakistani. Whereas GM syed on parliament presented a bill of separate sindh and nothing happened against him

YES 100%

but please let's not say that anyone said pakistan murdabad and got away with it. let's not defend any of the wrongs.

we are sick of a british national calling himself the representative of a whole ethnicity.

YES 100%

but please let's not say that anyone said pakistan murdabad and got away with it. let's not defend any of the wrongs.

we are sick of a british national calling himself the representative of a whole ethnicity.
No one is more sick than I am. But lets face it. Will the selective punishment system really work ?

Back
Top Bottom