What's new

MQM responsible for target killing in Karachi: Sanaullah

well we should et back to the topic which is "situation of karachi"
we have diverted to ethnicity
do any of u think that there is some third party involved??

Khandaan ka naam aaye aur family planning ka zikar naa ho :smokin: maza nahi aata :lol:

Stick to the topic please...

@ajtr

what is so good that you see from MQM? Karachi never suffered from Gun culture before the foundation of MQM... Karachiities never suffered from Hafta wasooli before the foundation of MQM... There was no "bijli chor" before the foundation of MQM... There were no target killings in Karachi before the existence of MQM.

Like some people says... MQM was a brainchild of Zia Ul Haq to decrease the popularity of PPP from Sindh. Some peoples do not accept this theory but that is a truth that MQM only flourished under the shadow of Zia ul Haq. Why they have so many gangs in Karachi? why almost every single top leader of MQM has been accused of killing dozens or hundreds of innocent peoples?

Sorry but other parties might be corrupt but they don't have such a tall list of murder cases on them.

well we should et back to the topic which is "situation of karachi"
we have diverted to ethnicity
do any of u think that there is some third party involved??

Ofcourse. Ermm let me think, blame it on the weather.

Fictitious third party that wants to snub out everyone in Karachi and rid the lovely city of all that breathe.

Conspiracy theories that bear no ground.

Khandaan ka naam aaye aur family planning ka zikar naa ho :smokin: maza nahi aata :lol:

@ajtr

what is so good that you see from MQM? Karachi never suffered from Gun culture before the foundation of MQM... Karachiities never suffered from Hafta wasooli before the foundation of MQM... There was no "bijli chor" before the foundation of MQM... There were no target killings in Karachi before the existance of MQM.

Like some people says... MQM was a brainchild of Zia Ul Haq to decrease the popularity of PPP from Sindh. Some peoples do not accept this theory but that is a truth that MQM only flourished until the shadow of Zia ul Haq. Why they have so many gangs in Karachi? why almost every single top leader of MQM has been accused of killing dozens or hundreds of innocent peoples?

Sorry but other parties might be corrupt but they don't have such a tall list of murder cases on them.

i was saying the same to the only supporter of MQM here who just left the discussion

Ofcourse. Ermm let me think, blame it on the weather.

Fictitious third party that wants to snub out everyone in Karachi and rid the lovely city of all that breathe.

Conspiracy theories that bear no ground.

but Rehman Malik always say that there is a third party there is a third party

@ajtr

what is so good that you see from MQM? Karachi never suffered from Gun culture before the foundation of MQM... Karachiities never suffered from Hafta wasooli before the foundation of MQM... There was no "bijli chor" before the foundation of MQM... There were no target killings in Karachi before the existence of MQM.

Like some people says... MQM was a brainchild of Zia Ul Haq to decrease the popularity of PPP from Sindh. Some peoples do not accept this theory but that is a truth that MQM only flourished under the shadow of Zia ul Haq. Why they have so many gangs in Karachi? why almost every single top leader of MQM has been accused of killing dozens or hundreds of innocent peoples?

For anyone who dares, go into central Lahore and cuss the daylights out of Nawaz Sharif (who I wouldnt support anyway), people might not agree with you but you will live. And go into central Karachi and say a word or two about the 'Bhai'.

You wont live to see the sun again.

Fact. MQM is an entity that answers all that negate it with a bullet or two.

Last edited:
but Rehman Malik always say that there is a third party there is a third party
Rehman Malik says a lot of weird things, he talks funny. Full stop.

Doesnt mean he has the all seeing eye.

We must not let that fool us with what is staring at us right in the face - an MQM activist holding a gun to our heads.:sniper:

Oh really!!!!!!!!!!!!You are saying this even when MQM leader's son gets killed in target killing.MQM has always remained on receving end.

MQM activist’s teenage son killed

Staff Report

KARACHI: The teenage son of a senior activist of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement lost his life when unidentified motorcyclist targeted him at the Iqbal Colony in the limits of the PIB police station.

The incident occurred at the main front of the Mid-City residential apartments, where the victim, Shahzaib son of Humayun, was sitting along with his friend as unidentified men shot him in the head and killed him on the spot. According to police, the victim was 19-years old and had two sisters. His father was an activist of the MQM and worked in the PIB unit.

Just because someone suffered doesn't mean they're good. Hitler went through a lot of hardships. These guys turned Karachi into a battlefield.

Just a few years ago they shot and killed people in ambulances

The problem with you guys is that you guys have short term memories you guys for get what happened and so you guys keep repeating history. All of South Asian needs to learn from it's past history.

YouTube - Barbarism of the Terrorist Mafia (MQM) - Updated

YouTube - Real Face Of MQM Exposed

MQM is the better Party that Pakistan have right now in politics.
PML and its all branches is a state and establishment funded terrorist organization.

MQM is the only party the tried to kill the Pakistani Chief Justice, whose the terrorist now? MQM doesn't believe in justice.

If MQM comes in power there will be extra judicial killings.

Altaf Hussain has run away from the country is that the kind of leader you want?

@ajtr

Zaki bhai you are right in some extent and i will tell you what it is.
MQM made by zia and army.
Mqm was going wrong in early 1990's
they have killers.
but
every party in karachi is involved in target killings whether PPP, ANP, JI, Sunni tehreek, MQM hakiki, PML in the cover of punjabi pukhtoon itihad.
gun politics was first enetred in 1980's by jamati and PPP.
bijli chor are more in other areas like punjab, karachi have too.
karachi is a metropolitan city where every gangs want to open an account for their politics.
Believe me mqm areas are much safer for all of karachiites.
i can tell you my own story.
I myself got in serious trouble when i was entered into a marble factory where the owner and guard was a pukhtoon(anp).
The gaurd holded a gun at me and threatened me that he will killed me only just because my coloured was brown and have a fluent command on urdu. i was went there for my office work.
i was saved because my driver was a baloch that saved my life and after releasing from that place i couldn't put up a case in police because my company afraid of that group. My friend was killed due to the fact that he has a black colour. My company has issued a notice no employee will visit those places.

Back
Top Bottom