What's new

MQM responsible for target killing in Karachi: Sanaullah

there was time when i really suppoted MQM
but now
this question is stil not answerable
that Dr Imran died in london
aqnd people got dead and wehicles burning and similar kind of incidents happen here

why>??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes MQM is the only party that takes "hafta" from the local traders :rofl:

is there any political party in Pakistan who would go to each n every shop and take "hafta wasooli"? You are right about pricinpled party... because if you don't pay your weekly "hafta" to MQM... you are in serious trouble... and yes they do not compromise on principles. No other party in Pakistan can dare to do that...

and the remaining bunch of jokers are very emotional peoples... they start crying like babies and the supporters of MQM are also usually very emotional peoples in general.

PS: Besides Mustafa Kamal... I am yet to see any serious leader from MQM... all of them make me laugh when they come on tv :smokin:

You took the words out of my mouth Zaki.
Mustafa Kamal is unfortunately the one and only mayor through MQM that made any sense.

brother anyone you have seen in any political party that looks sane to us.
all of them corrupt mafia looters.
the group of leaders that leading pakistan is tried and tested.
MQM is not angels but better than those illiterate looters that fucked the country continously and continuing to do.

well ur person havent got chance to become a pm so......

well there is a huge level of ethinicity in urdu speakings
i m also urdu speaking and living in karachi but i have spend some years in lahore and UIslamabad
and i have found that pakhtoons are really khalis people while we urdu speakings are really munafiq
zaban pai kuch aur and dil mein kuch aur

pukhtoons are great people and so as urdu spoken people.
urdu speakers are the most educated people that pakistan have.
you have an ethnic attitude.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes MQM is the only party that takes "hafta" from the local traders :rofl:

is there any political party in Pakistan who would go to each n every shop and take "hafta wasooli"? You are right about pricinpled party... because if you don't pay your weekly "hafta" to MQM... you are in serious trouble... and yes they do not compromise on principles. No other party in Pakistan can dare to do that...

and the remaining bunch of jokers are very emotional peoples... they start crying like babies and the supporters of MQM are also usually very emotional peoples in general.

PS: Besides Mustafa Kamal... I am yet to see any serious leader from MQM... all of them make me laugh when they come on tv :smokin:
Ya ya ...sure why other parties will go to the petty shop wala to do hafta wasooli when their monthly hafta is directly get delivered to their house.Let them be harmless jokers who r not dangerous than the jokers who collaborate with terrorists.

i m also living in this world brother
"urdu speakers are the most educated people that pakistan have. "
u r really unawrae when saying this
and its a hard reality
that main problem is ethnicity

the problem that pakistan is facing is punjabis,
these people did not accept the mohajirs, and balochis, sindhis and now killing pukhtoons.

Not too sure about the ''most educated'' bit, where did you get that statement from? The clouds? Back it up, with reliable sources, if you know for sure.

About the ethnic attitude, 'pot calling the kettle black'?

HE IS AN URDU SPEAKING!!!!!

well ur person havent got chance to become a pm so......

what do you mean by your person???
i m not a mqm spokesperson,
change attitude before it changes you and cost pakistan.
i told mqm is not a group of angels, they are like other parties.
comparative to others they are better in my eyes as a non-biased thinker.

the problem that pakistan is facing is punjabis,
these people did not accept the mohajirs, and balochis, sindhis and now killing pukhtoons.

wroooooooooooooooong
absolutely wroong
according to my observation its only punjab in pakistan where all i.e pakhtoon , urdu speaking and balochi can live with zero ethinicity problem
i have spend a lot of time in punjab
u just simply dont know any thing

i m also living in this world brother
"urdu speakers are the most educated people that pakistan have. "
u r really unawrae when saying this
and its a hard reality
that main problem is ethnicity

Not too sure about the ''most educated'' bit, where did you get that statement from? The clouds? Back it up, with reliable sources, if you know for sure.

About the ethnic attitude, 'pot calling the kettle black'?

HE IS AN URDU SPEAKING!!!!!

Thanks to the educated urdu speakers from UP and bihar and MP who were the people who laid the foundation of pakistan's civil bureaucracy and foreign services.

Ya ya ...sure why other parties will go to the petty shop wala to do hafta wasooli when their monthly hafta is directly get delivered to their house.

So you agree to the fact that MQM is a ''hafta wasool'' org? Why are we still discussing this then?

Extortion= how else do you do it?

You dont pull a flower, instead of a gun, out of your pocket to get the 'hafta'.

And no one is going to hand it over to you if they know you are not serious, you have got to run a few bullets, if not more to get your point across.

Let them be harmless jokers who r not dangerous than the jokers who collaborate with terrorists.

These jokers are the TERRORISTS mate!!! Full stop.

Thanks to the educated urdu speakers from UP and bihar and MP who were the people who laid the foundation of pakistan's civil bureaucracy and foreign services.

here u are really speaking reality
they were urdu speakings wo laid the foundation

wroooooooooooooooong
absolutely wroong
according to my observation its only punjab in pakistan where all i.e pakhtoon , urdu speaking and balochi can live with zero ethinicity problem
i have spend a lot of time in punjab
u just simply dont know any thing

in 1947 the country that got independence is punjab.
ya that is why salman taseer and benazir and liaquat ali khan and bhutto was killed.
great ethnicity.
no tolerance for minorities, saraikis, etc.

Back
Top Bottom