What's new

MQM received funding from Govt of India!! - BBC

I thought only the delusional fools were itching for a war but it seems the intellects are as well. India is really pushing its luck vis-a-vis Pakistan in a hope that Pakistan will not or cannot respond back to India due to our engagement on the western front. Truth be told there is never been a greater consensus between the military and the political leadership about responding to India. The first step has already began which is diplomatically. Wait and watch Sir for you might get what you are asking for.
you know what is your nations biggest liability/problem ?

that all its state institutions are incompetent and corrupt and to hide there incompetnce and corruption they easily put all balme on india and RAW and deu to pakistani nations collective hate towards hindu india they buy this paranoia and results are in front of you and the biggest beneficirries of this attitude of pakistani nation are those creat & sell this paranioa thru there inflimatorry remarks and there media ... good luck and good night sir :)

you know what is your nations biggest liability/problem ?

that all its state institutions are incompetent and corrupt and to hide there incompetnce and corruption they easily put all balme on india and RAW and deu to pakistani nations collective hate towards hindu india they buy this paranoia and results are in front of you and the biggest beneficirries of this attitude of pakistani nation are those creat & sell this paranioa thru there inflimatorry remarks and there media ... good luck and good night sir :)

Yes Yes India is saint, Raw is saint, Indians are saint, Pakistan is evil, ISI is evil, Pakistanis are evil. Did i miss anything out?

Yes Yes India is saint, Raw is saint, Indians are saint, Pakistan is evil, ISI is evil, Pakistanis are evil. Did i miss anything out?
no one is sain niether india/RAW nor Pakistan/ISI we both are each others enemies and to protect owr interests and get owr goals keep on playing these games

problem is when owr establishment lies to us we no dought in first instance trust them but after analissing there claims if they are found untrue and fictitous we not onli raise owr objections but also make sure they are penalised for there mistakes unlike your nation which withowt thinking buys anything which is propogated by your feudal/beurocratic/politcial elite and afcourse your holier that holy "mussalla afwaaj"

no one is sain niether india/RAW nor Pakistan/ISI we both are each others enemies problem is when owr establishment lies to us we no dought in first instance truust them but after analissing there claims if they are untrue also object and penalise them unlike your nation which withowt thinking buys anything which is propogated by your feudal/beurocratic/politcial elite and afcourse your holier that holy "mussalla afwaaj"

Last we checked 71 was not anything propogated by our feudal/bearucratic.political elities but a reality with the involvement of a certain nation which tries to protray itself as angels. It reminds me of "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me"

I thought only the delusional fools were itching for a war but it seems the intellects are as well. India is really pushing its luck vis-a-vis Pakistan in a hope that Pakistan will not or cannot respond back to India due to our engagement on the western front. Truth be told there is never been a greater consensus between the military and the political leadership about responding to India. The first step has already began which is diplomatically. Wait and watch Sir for you might get what you are asking for.

Nobody is itching for war....

We are just following the motto "Live and Let Live".

And that was Pakistani official has told the BBC , right ???:woot::woot::woot::woot:

BBC wont base its story on Pakistani official clam down and pull your thumb out of your ***

the information has been passed by the London metropolitan police to BBC when they raided one of the MQM houses they uncovered some documents related to Indian funding , Met office is investigating MQM for money laundering and Indian name came out like a red flag

Last we checked 71 was not anything propogated by our feudal/bearucratic.political elities but a reality with the involvement of a certain nation which tries to protray itself as angels. It reminds me of "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me"
who and why discriminated against bengalies of east pakistan ?

and who and why dint share the power with them when they won the elction ?

and who and why launched geonocide against bengalies in 1970 ?

... dont trut me read "shab nama by senior pakistani diplomat and beurocrat qudrat ullah shahab" and "humud ur rehman commission report" you will get all your answer as to when , how and why pakistan was divided and who was responsible for it and who has paid the price while who and why and how got away scott free ;)

Where did you get the Afghan connection in this??

It is all confusion from get go. IF there is no smoke there is no fire. Get your facts straight guys.

This blame game has been going on for long time and nothing concrete has emerged till now.

India occupied Kashmir, Hyderabad and Gujrat. Trained separatist in East Pakistan and ultimately waged war against Pakistan. Playing proxy war in Afghanistan. RAW is involved in Baluchistan, Karachi, FATA and 2008 Mumbai attack. Even then you are saying this is a blame game. RAW is a war machine, killing thousands of people across the border. Dont you think those people are also human being like you and me. Don't you think we should stand as a human being and raise our voice against RAW.

I have no love for MQM! but when u drag India unnecessary IN UR INTERNAL politcs such comments or rants will surface. Now back to topic what about the most recent election ( for NA 246) in Karachi conducted shortly after the rangers raid on MQM offices. at least that election was fair. Right? so how u view the victory of MQM candidate IN THAT ELECTION.
its not Pakistanis pointing fingers at India and RAW,its BBC this time.
people having been living under fear for years in Karachi and it will take time for them to recover.yes they do have some stench supporters in some areas who are involved in these crimes with MQM but their time is close now

But all of your Army chiefs are muhajirs,how can you believe them??
get you r knowledge straight or in the other case you need a good doctor

From another thread

"
This not the question of trusting "foreign news" or even "collective IQ". Pakistan is a weak country. When I say weak I don't mean weak in not having enough guns, tanks or aircraft. I mean weak in having the ability by the state to make decisions and then have conviction and vigour to carry thm out. Too often our leadership insteads defers, puts on hold or sleeps through as long as it avoids making difficult decisions. Pakistan is in the condition it is because too often our leaders over the decades did not have excuse my language "the balls or gumption".

That is why our history is full of litany of cover ups, lies or smokescreans. We had the drones using PAF Shamsi in Balochistan airbase run by CIA attacking targets in FATA. While all this was going on our government went along with the pretence that America was attacking Pakistan territory and violating our soverignity. Such bare faced lie only began to unrawel later and the CIA base was closed in 2011.

Now I have followed this issue for some time. I must declare my partiality. I never like this Altaf all along. I had a bad feeling about him. I also worried about his Indian connection. The fact is if RAW or any other other agency wants to infilitrate into Pakistan is easiest way is through the millions of people who migrated from India - The Mohajirs. People can jump all they like but this is just simple sense.

Just as if Afghan intelligence want to infilitrate Pakistan the easiest way would be through the Afghan disapora in Pakistan. Again this is simple sense. Both groups ( Afghan and Mohajir ) represent pools within which one could swim infiltrators.

For some time there has been anecdotal evidence that MQM was no good. There was a feeling it treachery ran through it's discourse. It was the fifth column. That it dominated the only export ( functioning ) of Pakistan it held the country at ransomn. This shielded it from any action. Even if there were suspicion at the top of government in our fractured polity nobody had the resolve to take on MQM. It was certainly easier to work with MQM then against it.

For me we have found our 'smoking gun' in the BBC report. This is not because BBC is god or anything. No. BBC is a UK media organization and employ teams of world class lawyers simply because it is operating with UK law and is subjective to accountability. One of the most potent is the Defamation Act 2013. UK libel laws and courts are very effective unlike our moribund judicial system.

Defamation Act 2013

The upshot of this is simple. If OBJ of BBC made up things and wrongly defamed Altaf there is simple remedy. Altaf has option to go to courts and initiate libel proceedings against BBC. Thus far I see Althaf has not done so. That tells me a lot. The fact is if Altaf does proceed legal remedy in courts against BBC all the evidence that the BBC has will come out so that the court can decide whether there is a case against BBC. In such a situation either BBC would win or Altaf would win. Either way truth would come out.

Now I want to ask you guys. If you the claims were true would you go to court so that a court can see all the evidence against and the court makes a decision against you. In other words in favour of BBC? I know I would not do this. Instead I would just stay queit or make empty claims of BBC unfairness.

BBC will have known that if they publish this news and Altaf/MQM takes then to court they would lose. Thus their legal team will have weighed up the evidence to see if their story would hold in court. If it pased the muster test it would have gone ahead. Of course we never know it is still possible that MQM might take BBC to court and win. In which case I will apologize as well as many others. Altaf would win millions in damages.

I hope this is the begining of the end of Altaf. If this is the case the killing of Imran Farooq will mark his demise. You see you can kill, bomb, corrupt all of Karachi or Pakistan and nobody will bother given our law and order. You can kill hundreds foreign media will take marginal interest but the moment Imran Farooq was murdered it was differant.

It was done in London. The thousand year old British state is not weak. It does not cravely buckle against evil. That murder brought the attention of UK on MQM and certainly the media also focussed on MQM and its criminality. The Police raided Altaf residence and gathered all sort of evidence. British intell will have also gathered various evidence. The way it works here is the Police may not go to courts because they may only have 9/10s of the proof and are sniffinmg for the other 1/10. They know who the culprit is. Often in this case the Police of the record will tell the media. OBJ seems to have had tips from opolice also.

Now coming to Pakistan. Gen. Raheel has already demonstrated more gumption then most of our previous leaders. Notice how slowly things are being done - how Rangers have been closing in on gangs in Karachi including MQM. I believe the BBC news has created negative publicity that is rebounding in Pakistan. Notice we are talking about this. This creates the right time for Pakistan to finally sort MQM. Right now Altaf is the weakest he has ever been. Strike now while the iron is hot.

Either way we should commend Gen. Raheel Shareef. I am not given to picking our leaders on my back but certainly this guy deserves some credit.

Ps. Altaf will never get extradited because of Pakistan reverting back to death penalty which is contrary to human rights that UK is signatory to. Which I agree with."

Both India and Pakistan play deadly games on each other. That is we have ISI and RAW.. Actually all countrie do this. If any side is not doing it there is something wrong with it. The trick is not to be caught.
Looks like on this occasion India got caught ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom