What's new

MQM received funding from Govt of India!! - BBC

Rasool Allah (SAWW) was Muhajir ... This term was given by himself ... But he don't like it to making an identity ... While I got aware about it ... I myself have given up to be called Muhajir ... Term is correct but not favourite ......
My brother is in Canada .... And he is an immigrant (Muhajir) over there .......

You are not Muhajir anymore,

“… Thus he whose migration was for Allah and His Messanger, [then] his migration was for Allah and His Messenger; and he whose migration was to achieve some wordly benefit or to take a woman in marriage, his migration was for that which he migrated.”

This part of the hadith demonstrates the important principle that two acts may look the same on the outside, but as a result of the intention they are done with, the rewards are very different.

The Arabic word hijrah means ‘to leave or avoid something and to move from one thing to something else’. It’s most apparent shareeah meaning is the leaving of the lands of the disbelievers to the land of Islam in order to implement or practice Islam.

According to some scholars though, the concept of hijrah in this hadith can also be more widely applied to include spiritual hijrah from what Allah has forbidden, as illustrated in the hadith:

“The Muhaajir [one who makes hijrah] is the one who avoids what Allah has prohibited.” (Bukhari)

The past century has witnessed a kind of hijrah that has been very harmful to Muslims, hijrah for the sake of the dunya, or worldly gain. Many Muslims have moved from Muslim lands to the lands of the West for economic betterment, and many times this has been at the expense of their religion or the religion of their children. This is the kind of migration that Allah is warning us against here. What are the gains of this world worth is we lose the Hereafter?

The believer should set their aspirations on the eternal rewards of the Hereafter. We should use this world as a means of gaining Allah’s pleasure. Any of our actions can do this if we perform them with the intention of pleasing Allah, and in accordance with the Sunnah of His Messanger (s).

LeJ is openly holding rallies and killing Shias. I guess they are considered good terrorists.

So mqm and ppp arent killing ppl? They are ur good terrorists just as lej etc are someone else's.
And lej terrorists were hanged this year as well.

And lej existence is due to corrupt judiciary ,again army had hunted down their terrorists,who releases them whose fault is it. No dont do dramay bazi like mqm supporters that army goes after mqm only and that cuz ppp is shia nonsense etc. Lej ppl werr arrested by them.

So mqm and ppp arent killing ppl? They are ur good terrorists just as lej etc are someone else's.
And lej terrorists were hanged this year as well.

And lej existence is due to corrupt judiciary ,again army had hunted down their terrorists,who releases them whose fault is it. No dont do dramay bazi like mqm supporters that army goes after mqm only and that cuz ppp is shia nonsense etc. Lej ppl werr arrested by them.
Problem is that from PMLn to MQM , all has some friendships accros the border , mostly bussines interests ?
But blaming some one for espionage , spying & funded by other spy agency is a different ball game ?
In this BBc report , no amount been disclosed by the so called hidden sources ?why ?

Our Government is providing more job and opportunities to Pakistani people than their own government.

People should thank us.

care to explain How can just about nay bank can channel funds into Pakistan ? is it really that easy ? If you lack regulations relating to foreign funds and you cannot trace a money trail, then that is height of incompetence of your Government. Countries can recover Black money from foreign bank accounts having no branch in the country of origin. If such illegal funding can be carried out in Pakistan then it can be done so in any country, and adversarial countries would have replicated such transfer mechanism.

Either Pure hogwash or pure Pakistani incompetence. Not Conspiracy.

Ever Heard Of Hundi and Hawala The Entire Gambling Industry Of Mumbai Gets Financed By It Considering How Much Money Gets In and Out Of India Through This Indian Law Enforcement Is Pretty Incompetent As Well

Our Government is providing more job and opportunities to Pakistani people than their own government.

People should thank us.

We too would like to reciprocate the gesture . Maoists are some favs.

Reading Posts Of Indian Trolls Like You Is Really Entertaining :lol::lol:

you tried that trick aswell dont be so innocent

now as for khalistan its just the so called khalistanies in UK & Canada who keep making noises as they were protected by the west deu to cold war hangover times changed so has indias position and say in the world and its just a matter of time before they fall in line

We All Saw What Thos 'so called khalistanies in UK & Canada' Did In Jammu On The Death Aniv. Of Bandrawala
You Can Keep Living In Delusions That They Do Not Exist

as for mizos and manipuries there main agenda was development which is chnging ever since newgoverment came india isinvesting very heaily in education health and infra there and connecting it thru two rail routes (one thru assam and other one thru bangladesh ) and soon all the merits of bieng in india will start triklling there and they will be more proporus :)

Yeah Right Two Rail Routes And Suddenly Everything Is Back To Normal :disagree::disagree:

Their Problem Is Not Development You Indiot But Corporate India Gobbling Up Their Mineral Wealth and Evicting Them From Their Homes

You Can Live In Mars All You Want That Does Not Change Reality

as for naxals there agenda was also corruption and lack of devlopment which is changing now and they are loosing support and getting desparate and are showing signs of that desparation they too are taken care of now :sniper:

They Are So Desparate??? It Is Indian Soldiers Who Suffer Nervous Breakdowns And Shoot Their Fellow Armymen
Two Days Before The Attack On Indian Army In MANIPUR Naxals Attacked In Bihar And Killed 13 Soldiers Neither Are The Seven Sisters Going Anywhere Nor The Naxals

worry about your nation as all the killings and bomb explosions in your nation are done by your own people and your judiacarry andpolice /rangers have become a joke while avrage pakistanies know the level of corruption , incompetence and lawlessness will onli get bad to worse:haha:

Where Have You Been The Last Year Ever Since Zarb e Azab There Has Not Been Single Major Terrorist Incident Except For 16 Dec APS Those RAW Funded Criminals Are On The Run

Both Pakistan Army And Rangers Have Hit Them Real Hard And Hurt Them Real Bad All It Took Was One Major Offensive And Things Have Rapidly Normalised Much To The Grief Of Trolls Like You

But You Can Keep Dreaming Of Pakistan 'Imploding' I Am Not Going To Waste My Time Stopping You

be afraid be very very afraid :devil: :butcher:

Just Look Who Is Scaring Me The Country Who Got Scared By This Furry Criter

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-25_18-45-52.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-25_18-45-52.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 5
The Pakistanis who used to discard western sources as propaganda have come in full force accepting the authenticity of this report :D :tup:

Don't Play Dumb You Indians Have Done It A Million Times.And Your Reaction In This Thread Is The Latest Example Heck If This Had Been About ISI Funding Someone BBC Documentary Would Have Been Quoted Like It Were Some Holy Verses

People should thank us.

We Do Not Need Your 'Jobs' Take Em and Go To Hell

Y not try. We are all anxiously waiting.
Try??? Lel. As of wait..... yes surely u can hold ur breath for that , things will come soon.
Till then get all ur spa relaxation treatments done, an already calm nevers will help u deal with the upcoming events

I thimk
bandar ko milli haldi ki ganth pansaari ban baitha :haha:

o bhai mere why do pakistanies think that" CEPC ko dekh hindustani jal gaye"

well we dont care unlike paksitanies who start doing "syappa" when they see billions of $$s worth remitences coming to india from mashirk e ghusta and pakistan while their brotherlli islamik mulks, friends not masters, all weather friends or S korea, Japan doing trade and investnmts in india every year in tune of 100s of billons of $$s

in short bhai CEPC might be the onli hope of pakstan but owrinternal & extarnal trade & economy are at totally diffrent level we dont loose sleeps over naighbours getting rich as we belave inproudness & sucsess reached thru owr own hard work and smartness and upping the bar after every sucsess than feeling proud by pulling owr naighbour down like what pakistan had been doping thruowt its history :haha:

and thats the reason why pakistanies after 68 years of independence feel british raj was much better than current goverments and ask questions like "pakistan ka matlab kya"

janab jis shidatt se pakistan ne apni akal aur taqat hindustan ko neecha dikhanne aur nuksaan pahunchanne me zayya kia utni hi shidatt , akal aur taqat pakistan , uske logo , kanoono aur masheehat se ishq karne me aur ussko mazeed majboot kerne me lagee hoti to aaj pakistan kuch aur hi mulk hota kya asmjhe ;)
I think you are a DORRA person. it is not me saying this your media is saying. first take alook into your media then say a word.
Aur jenab aap ne paisa ke baat ki khair wo to app log bhi sirf Pakistan kesath apne aap ko campare karne me lagali. aap ka defence budget barha , aur aadhar aap ke mulk ke kisaan ar ghareeb khudkushion me lag gae becharey kia samjhe indi dost:sniper::sniper::pakistan::china::-):p::astagh:

I thimk

I think you are a DORRA person. it is not me saying this your media is saying. first take alook into your media then say a word.
Aur jenab aap ne paisa ke baat ki khair wo to app log bhi sirf Pakistan kesath apne aap ko campare karne me lagali. aap ka defence budget barha , aur aadhar aap ke mulk ke kisaan ar ghareeb khudkushion me lag gae becharey kia samjhe indi dost:sniper::sniper::pakistan::china::-):p::astagh:

1.indian media like any other media survives on TRP by creating paranoia and sensationalism dont take them serousli ;)

2.we never compare or competete with pakistan we have higher goals and better compititors and i guess its china whome we idolise and compete with

3.as for defnce we cant lower owr gaurd specially regarding pakistan as when ever we wanted peace with them were always backstabbed like in 1948,1964&1999

4.rahee baat hamaree androoni khamiyo ki to hum defnce pe kabhi bhi apni GDP ka 2% se jyada nahi kharch karte aur jitni subsidies aur R&D agriculture industry to baria karne hamarai goverments karti aayeen hai aur ker rahi hain utna shayad dunia ke kissi desh ne nahi kiya hoga

5.rahee baat khudkushion ki to uska sabse barra karan hai "repayment of bank loans" age aap khud samajhdaar ho ..... do you know there is no taxes or levies on agricultre industry in india ?

janab apne sunna hi hoga kabhi kissi ko mukammal jahan nahi milta same is with india we know we are late to reach owr goals and objectives but at least we are making a sinsear and sustained effort do get them instaed of making conspiracy theories and putting all blame on other for owr mistakes and have faith in owr state institutions and maybe justice gets its own sweet time to punish those guilty of incompetence and corruption but they get punished and thats why whole world wants to invest in owr nation and do buisness with us

worry about your watan e azeez where crimminals .... khair janne do sannu ki ;)

This is just conspiracy - We all know only only the Afghan's agents work for India .....
It is they who have Karachi hijacked ....
Where did you get the Afghan connection in this??

It is all confusion from get go. IF there is no smoke there is no fire. Get your facts straight guys.

This blame game has been going on for long time and nothing concrete has emerged till now.

Y not try. We are all anxiously waiting.

I thought only the delusional fools were itching for a war but it seems the intellects are as well. India is really pushing its luck vis-a-vis Pakistan in a hope that Pakistan will not or cannot respond back to India due to our engagement on the western front. Truth be told there is never been a greater consensus between the military and the political leadership about responding to India. The first step has already began which is diplomatically. Wait and watch Sir for you might get what you are asking for.

Back
Top Bottom