What's new

MQM | A Revolution

I am from Karachi, so zip it with your BS about how great of a party MQM is. Bunch of terrorist thugs, nothing much more.

If you don't know that in what context I asked to him then shut your mouth up before jumping ............

Historians of Karachi student politics like NFP point out that MQM was actually formed to counter Jamaatis and IJT. PSF was APMSO(and PPP)'s ally in the fight. It was the IJT hoodlums who brought in weapons into colleges and started getting rid of fun there to 'protect' Islam. It is just that in the street fights leading to and after the formation of MQM, they emerged as the winners. One can easily imagine that whoever the victor was, they would have maintained a similar street power as MQM does now. Besides, MQM went through multiple bouts of witch-hunting directed against it. Rarely, if ever, does a party which starts off as an ethnic party, with its name saying plainly as such, changed its name and became all-embracing.

From what I read, all the actual Pashtun-Mohajir rivalry you see is just the rivalry of Pashtun gangs and Mohajir gangs. They are needed by their political parties for maintaining street control and protection in their areas. The politicians mediate on behalf of these gangs making it look like they own the gangs. But the control is only very loose. I don't think a random Pashtun venturing into a Mohajir area or vice-versa is automatically under threat. We would read different kind of news articles about Karachi then. Normal person seems to be safest in Karachi than in any other city considering the sectarian violence in Pakistan today.

I am pleasantly surprised at your observation, it is like you have lived in Karachi yourself. Well said mate. However, now there are many other elements within Karachi who threaten the original Karachiites and hence the bigger response from MQM.

I am from Karachi, so zip it with your BS about how great of a party MQM is. Bunch of terrorist thugs, nothing much more.
hah another Claimer of a city with same old repeated accusations. You can try to be more specific about so called bunch of thugs thing because this generalization wont work here.

Then you should know that Karachi was remained clean in MQM's local body tenure ............
This guy lives in a denial Mode so forget he would come up with something worth the a suitable reply.

hah another Claimer of a city with same old repeated accusations. You can try to be more specific about so called bunch of thugs thing because this generalization wont work here.

This guy lives in a denial Mode so forget he would come up with something worth the a suitable reply.

O he might live over here because many Jamatis who hate MQM live .............

O he might live over here because many Jamatis who hate MQM live .............
You know the best way of understanding people about Karachi is that they have Generalized thoughts about Karachi. Jamati or not Jamati doesnt even matter here.

Karachi should get rid of PPP and MQM for its own sake.

And then bring Taliban and ASWJ types in Disguise of PTI and PMLN to replace them. No Thanks Not interested.

You think PPP and MQM are doing the right things in Karachi?? Karachi is the hub of target killers and numerous numbers of criminals. Punjab has actually progressed and developed under PMLN and KPK is doing fine under IK, can you say the same about Karachi under MQM and PPP???

Taliban types really? aren't they already present in Karachi along with several hundreds of target killers under MQM banned? Punjab side is 1000 times better than the Sindh side whether you like it or not.

When will you people get rid of this racial obsession and think about bringing a change?

You think PPP and MQM are doing the right things in Karachi?? Karachi is the hub of target killers and numerous numbers of criminals. Punjab has actually progressed and developed under PMLN and KPK is doing fine under IK, can you say the same about Karachi under MQM and PPP???
You think PMLN and PPP would do the right thing in Karachi by supporting their Proxies to gain street power???I dont think so as a huge segment of those Target Killings are dominated by Banned Outfits in Karachi which are well known as PMLN and PTI Proxies.

Taliban types really? aren't they already present in Karachi along with several hundreds of target killers under MQM banned? Punjab side is 1000 times better than the Sindh side whether you like it or not.
Taliban is Present and Allowed to grow just because their Existence was considered Anti Pashtun Politics and everyone who doesnt belong to Karachi are guilty of doing such Politics that include PTI as well so spare me from Foolish Argument here as I want PPP to remove but would prefer to have MQM exist with their Strength because they have spoken the truth without considering any Political Fallout while those others were Point Scoring to gain Support.

When will you people get rid of this racial obsession and think about bringing a change?
There is no Racial Obsession here and if that actually is then its not from other side as they want to convert every Legitimate Demands of Karachi towards Ethnicity like Local Law Enforcement, Administrative Unit, IDP's Monitoring, Anti Taliban Stance even. So first watch your Side of the fence kid and then come back and accuse others of Racist.

Then you should know that Karachi was remained clean in MQM's local body tenure ............
Yes I do remember that. Mustafa Kamal was a great man. But I also remember that Karachi was very much green during JI Nazim Mr Naimatullah Khan's tenure. Development was taking place even then. In fact the green buses that Mustafa Kamal brought in were first introduced by Naimatullah Khan.
So I don't get your point, because wherever there is local government there will always be development, no local govt = no development. But MQM has been in provincial assemblies since late 80s. If it wants it can do shutter down strike like it does against Rangers and force Sindh PA to release development funds but it does not? I wonder why?

Yes I do remember that. Mustafa Kamal was a great man. But I also remember that Karachi was very much green during JI Nazim Mr Naimatullah Khan's tenure. Development was taking place even then. In fact the green buses that Mustafa Kamal brought in were first introduced by Naimatullah Khan.
So I don't get your point, because wherever there is local government there will always be development, no local govt = no development. But MQM has been in provincial assemblies since late 80s. If it wants it can do shutter down strike like it does against Rangers and force Sindh PA to release development funds but it does not? I wonder why?
PTI also have 30+ Members in National Assembly bring me a single example of any good thing they were able to give by having 30+ member in National Assembly. Their is a big difference between Having Power/Authority and having representatives in Assemblies and whenever MQM had Power they delivered the desired result because they also understands that their Vote Bank wont stay with them if they dont deliver despite of Having Power/Authority. Now dont push towards Governor here because Governor role is Ceremonial and after seeing Punjab Governor which is PTI member currently performance is good example here.

No one deny any Credit from Niamatullah Khan and his tenure but MQM mayor did lot more and the attitude is also quite good if you consider both Tenure. MQM Nazim was Monitoring work on the ground in many occasions while I didnt see that from Niamatullah Khan maybe he is too old for that. The reason why JI wasnt able to create much Good will was very Selective Politics that JI does in Pakistan that only appeals to fewer people of specific Sects that is why they didnt able to succeed in Karachi as MQM played its part as Uniting force of all Sects in Karachi.

MQM and a revolution hahahaha
Biggest joke of century!

i have hundreds of fitra receipts in my pocket!

MQM a revolution? Ha! Did you not forget they tried to secede Sindh from Pakistan? MQM is the main source of drug trafficking, gang violence, and other illegal activities.

I hope you are not an idiot. When did you see MQM's involvement in drugs dealing.

Back
Top Bottom