What's new

MQM | A Revolution

revolution? what has MQM brought to Karachi?
target killings, bori band lashein, sectarianism, ethnic violence, extortion/bhatta mafia, land mafia, losses over 30 Billion rupees because of frequent shutter down calls, saulat mirza, ajmal pahari, ubaid k2, umair siddique, baldia factory fire, and the list can go on. and worst of all it has destroyed karachi inside out, look at the city today, it's a heap of garbage.
MQM is one of the biggest cancer to Pakistan and the sooner Govt gets rid of it the better it will be for Pakistan.
Whatever MQM brought to Karachi is non of your Concern as for last 40 Years the way Pakistan is running whatever Karachi has right now has been taken by Force by MQM. If There was no Mustafa Kamal there wont be any development in Karachi his tenure is more then enough to present as an example to everyone that even PTI hasnt been able to match despite having Full power in KPK. So dont be so concern about Karachi and Karachiite because PTI is ruling KPK with full authority and they have failed to present any Role Model in last two years comparison to Half Power that MQM got only for few years and still were able to deliver better.

You have the right to create your own history. But the fact is, MQM exploited the anti-pashtun sentiments among Mohajirs (which had arisen due to large economic migrations of Pashtuns to the city and phobia of turning into minority by them)......Not-being-sons-of-soils complex and resentment towards imposition of Sindhi language along with Quota system , already existed, MQM just made use of such sentiments and gained dangerous Shive-sena level of fanatic support on linguistic basis.
This fanatic support to MQM proved to be injurious to Mohajirs themselves. Criminal mafia like MQM rule on their community through fear and intimidation.
It wasnt MQM that create such Sentiments rather it was Afghans who created this sentiments so get your facts corrected because I dont think you even have any knowledge of Karachi and just using Racist Mindset here. Pashtun Dominated Areas of Karachi have always been under the control of several Different Mafias and Terrorist Groups and they have got nothing out of whomever they supported in Karachi for ages and their areas are still underdevelop because their elected people never bothered while MQM Dominated Areas are way more peaceful and are way more develop then them so its not MQM's fault that they never tried MQM and stick to their Mafias rather. MQM has been good for Karachi and even an average Pashtun in Karachi would admit that MQM's time during Musharraf was best time for Karachi despite of having any grudge against them. That is the fact that even Pashtun of Karachi doesnt ashamed to acknowledge.

Whatever MQM brought to Karachi is non of your Concern as for last 40 Years the way Pakistan is running whatever Karachi has right now has been taken by Force by MQM. If There was no Mustafa Kamal there wont be any development in Karachi his tenure is more then enough to present as an example to everyone that even PTI hasnt been able to match despite having Full power in KPK. So dont be so concern about Karachi and Karachiite because PTI is ruling KPK with full authority and they have failed to present any Role Model in last two years comparison to Half Power that MQM got only for few years and still were able to deliver better.
First of all why the hell shouldn't I be concerned about Karachi? I was born in Karachi, it's my city and I visit it ever year so you can't tell me not to be concerned about it.
Secondly what do you mean by "for last 40 Years the way Pakistan is running whatever Karachi has right now has been taken by Force by MQM"? So you've admitted that MQM has taken Karachi as hostage illegally, hm good.
Thirdly, Mustafa Kamal was like a needle in a haystack, the only person to be bothered about Karachi in whole MQM.
Where are the safai muhims, the drain cleaning, sector nazims of MQM that were there in 90s? Disappeared into thin air?
And lastly, if you wanna know what PTI has done in KPK, first time being in power, in less than 2 years, check this thread : Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.
PTI has done much more than MQM or PPP could do in last 30 years, so stfu.

You have the right to create your own history. But the fact is, MQM exploited the anti-pashtun sentiments among Mohajirs (which had arisen due to large economic migrations of Pashtuns to the city and phobia of turning into minority by them)......Not-being-sons-of-soils complex and resentment towards imposition of Sindhi language along with Quota system , already existed, MQM just made use of such sentiments and gained dangerous Shive-sena level of fanatic support on linguistic basis.
This fanatic support to MQM proved to be injurious to Mohajirs themselves. Criminal mafia like MQM rule on their community through fear and intimidation.

Ok tell me than ... Why didn't conflict between Pashtoon and Muhajir raise during 1988 to 2002.....??????

look at the city today, it's a heap of garbage.

You mean this is due to MQM :o:

There was no ideology behind creation of MQM, it came into being due to ethnic hatred for Pashtuns and ghusa for Sindhis. Altaf, the ambitious student leader, approached Mohajir Malikan of factories in 80s, asking them to give him bhata instead of a Pathan goon, on the basis of Mohajir brotherhood. Mohajir nationalism worked like magic in collection of bhata and altaf bhai became ultimate Don , getting rid of other small mohajir and non-mohajir criminals and mafias. To keep the lahoo of mohajirs garam, in the flames of nationalism, his Bihari goons started an ethnic war with Pashtuns in 1986 and then with Sindhis in 1988, showing off their power and proving their worth for mohajir community.

So you are back Monkey D Luffy. Anyway, from my personal experience Pushtuns are more racist to non Pushtuns compared to Urdu Speakers. You guys think you are some Aryan race and look down upon Urdu Speakers as Hindu converts. Please also remember that you guys were once Hindus or Buddhists, Arabs and Turks kicked you guys so hard you become Muslims in droves.:sarcastic:

First of all why the hell shouldn't I be concerned about Karachi? I was born in Karachi, it's my city and I visit it ever year so you can't tell me not to be concerned about it.
Secondly what do you mean by "for last 40 Years the way Pakistan is running whatever Karachi has right now has been taken by Force by MQM"? So you've admitted that MQM has taken Karachi as hostage illegally, hm good.
Thirdly, Mustafa Kamal was like a needle in a haystack, the only person to be bothered about Karachi in whole MQM.
Where are the safai muhims, the drain cleaning, sector nazims of MQM that were there in 90s? Disappeared into thin air?
I was born outside Karachi but live all my live in Karachi that is why I get to claim myself a Karachiite. Being Karachiite is not a birth right rather it is about having sentiment for the City itself and its Prosperity that you cant have as long as you are INTEGRAL Part of it.

You need to learn comprehension because discussing 40 Years the way Pakistan Running was meant that Pakistan has been ruined in last 40 Years so whatever Development Karachi got during MQM's tenure has been Struggled as MQM was progressive Party but they had no Authority to work so they had to speak out for it and then whenever they got Authority to Work they Proved their worth in front of Karachiite.

MQM had Hafta Safai Muhim, Traffice wardens even they had been selling Fruits and Vegetables on Market Rates during Ramzan month so that other Fruit Vendors could not Profiteer from people but sadly most of it stopped due to worsening law and order situation as their own Workers who were doing their jobs at Street Level had to Protect themselves as Govt. were either doing Operation against them or were strengthening Anti MQM Mafia to counter them. MQM is most Effective Organization in Pakistani Politics and they also have will to develop and are given Political Space then they can deliver Thousand times better then other Parties and no one can even Dream of competing with them on Good Governance level.

And lastly, if you wanna know what PTI has done in KPK, first time being in power, in less than 2 years, check this thread : Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.
PTI has done much more than MQM or PPP could do in last 30 years, so stfu.
Most of it are press Release and Political Praising Videos few are about Libraries and Beautifying foot Paths and that is not even remotely comparable to Karachi and Hyderabad development under MQM Mayors. The key word is MAYOR and PROVINCIAL Govt. and still PTI sucks after all the authorities they have in KPK Province in comparison to only CDGK Authorities that MQM mostly had in the past.

Ok tell me than ... Why didn't conflict between Pashtoon and Muhajir raise during 1988 to 2002.....??????

No, it kept going on in new shape, MQM vs Pashtuns. The organized criminals of MQM, with professional killers as "namaloom afraad", started targeting random Pashtuns every where in the city. Kidnapping them into pieces and packing them in boris. Burning their buses and what not. Who do think are mostly killed in target killings of MQM?

No, it kept going on in new shape, MQM vs Pashtuns. The organized criminals of MQM, with professional killers as "namaloom afraad", started targeting random Pashtuns every where in the city. Kidnapping them into pieces and packing them in boris. Burning their buses and what not. Who do think are mostly killed in target killings of MQM?

Large number of Urdu speaking has been killed in target killing not Pashtoons ... I am graduated in 90's from National College of Karachi ... That was influenced by IJT, Pakhtoon SF & People's SF ... And Pakhtoon students were rescued to students of APMSO from IJT persecution ... Do you know why...?????

So you are back Monkey D Luffy. Anyway, from my personal experience Pushtuns are more racist to non Pushtuns compared to Urdu Speakers. You guys think you are some Aryan race and look down upon Urdu Speakers as Hindu converts. Please also remember that you guys were once Hindus or Buddhists, Arabs and Turks kicked you guys so hard you become Muslims in droves.:sarcastic:
Qadiani sahab, keep your desi insecurities with yourself. Your MQM came into being on the basis of racial hatred and is involved in hate crimes. When you kill a tandoor wala or Kabuli hotel wala just because he looks and feels different, you are a racist. A Racist can be as white as marble or as black as coal or as brown as bread.

Ya right Pashtuns areas doesnt have Mafias of different types and Banned terrorists Working operating there. MQM may have its Shaddy Business but that things have never been Directed to Average Pashtuns in Karachi as Pashtuns Businesses have more flourished in MQM Dominated Areas then in Pashtun Dominated Areas. The thing is Pashtuns are more dependent in MQM Dominated Areas MQM dependent on Pashtun Dominated Areas and if I accept your Assumption Hypothetically then Pashtun would have left in large number from Karachi by now but the reality is that they have came to Karachi in Huge Number instead.

Large number of Urdu speaking has been killed in target killing not Pashtoons ... I am graduated in 90's from National College of Karachi ... That was influenced by IJT, Pakhtoon SF & People's SF ... And Pakhtoon students were rescued to students of APMSO from IJT persecution ... Do you know why...?????
PakhtoonSF and IJT have problems with each other.........But any Pashtun in Karachi whether he is affiliated with JI, JUI-F, ANP, PPP or Muslim league, would tell you that MQM is enemy of all kind of Pashtuns irrespective of their political affiliation. A distant relative of mine was member of Muslim league nawaz in Karachi and he was shot by MQM just because he was a Pashtun.

Qadiani sahab, keep your desi insecurities with yourself. Your MQM came into being on the basis of racial hatred and is involved in hate crimes. When you kill a tandoor wala or Kabuli hotel wala just because he looks and feels different, you are a racist. A Racist can be as white as marble or as black as coal or as brown as bread.

Looks like I hit a raw nerve there. :lol:

PakhtoonSF and IJT have problems with each other.........But any Pashtun in Karachi whether he is affiliated with JI, JUI-F, ANP, PPP or Muslim league, would tell you that MQM is enemy of all kind of Pashtuns irrespective of their political affiliation. A distant relative of mine was member of Muslim league nawaz in Karachi and he was shot by MQM just because he was a Pashtun.
These are two Contradictions in itself because PMLN have been Authorizing the operation against MQM in the past. So that looks like pure and Simple REACTION due to being PMLN Member. They are not very popular in Karachi due to their past Actions and Sentiments against them are high even among Common People as well not just MQM in 1990s

How do you know that your Pashtoon relative had been shot by MQM.........???

Secondly many common Pashtoons are residing and doing business in MQM dominant areas ... I myself have kept some Pashtoons in my office ... And many Pashtoons labor like to work in MQM dominant areas due to handsome wages ... But I know you would not accept the reality :disagree:

your friend was talking as if Karachi had become heaven on earth and revolution had come in Karachi because of MQM.
as he claims entire Karachi to belong to MQM I was just reminding him how perfectly shiny and clean Karachi is.

your friend was talking as if Karachi had become heaven on earth and revolution had come in Karachi because of MQM.
as he claims entire Karachi to belong to MQM I was just reminding him how perfectly shiny and clean Karachi is.
Who says about Heavens and Earth?You like your leader always provide Sweeping arguments when they got BUSTED in the middle. Now is the good time to keep PTI's mouth shut regarding MQM because MQM has already put Imran Khan at bay.

Back
Top Bottom