What's new

MQM a Party of Angles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O Bhai even in same area peoples give Chanda Fitra Hides who ever they like, the main collectors are MQM/PTJI/ Eidhi
I don't know about Sohrab Goth Afghan Basti, Landhi etc. A pure Jamati never gives above to MQM or a mqmer never give to else, a lot of peoples also gives to Madrassa and small big charity organizations.
is that a answer of my Question!

I repeat! MQM forcefully collect hides or fitra? Yes or no!
Remember this is akhari ashara of Ramdan.

Instead of going on about how his Rs2500 would benefit MQM, that should have been your first answer.

First of all, did you have children to raise in this corrupt society? If you did then maybe you thought things would change or you just didnt care about how these things would affect you. Well, its time you thought what you as a father will leave for your children except showing them how to dodge problems. It has happened to me with the Saddar unit 36 and paying them was never going to be an option, in fact they have become less harassing for past 4 years since this incident happened. Maybe its just where my interests lie. Give the unit details to W11 and see where it goes. If it does go anywhere, call the number which has been given by W11. If that doesn't work then call your district police and see what your options are. Its Rs2500 today, your children will have to pay a bit more when they find out that is what their father does to get out of problems.

Brother,

This is not that easy when, u know u have to live around these guys!
I saw these guys with live weapons, when they forcefully close the shops!
same guys came upto us for collection of fitra and Hides, do you think this is that much easy

brother, i love my children, and i knew if some thing happen to me, no one will take care of them.

Last edited:

& it was done by everyone else in karachi, J I , SUN I THREEk, ANP , ONLY abudusattar EDHI, has an open with out any threat collection? In karachi?
So what are you, trying to prove? Nothing?
Right now crime level is up , all over pakistan, so that means is the political parties are the reason for that?
I mean, don't be rubbish just to lunch your hate, against MQM instead havine a fair argument?

Brother,

same guys came upto us for collection of fitra and Hides, do you think this is that much easy

brother, i love my children, and i knew if some thing happen to me, no one will take care of them.
I lived in a very strong area of mqm and my family even not a native urdu speaking family we never give Hides of animal to mqm as they know where we always giving, about Chanda or Fitra they do come and request and we give as per our financial conditions, I never heard in my arounding that mqm forced them to give money or else.

Brother,

that's ur case, but in my area, the situation is different, so my point is not to prove that MQM is wrong, my point, is MQM is like others in Pakistan.

& it was done by everyone else in karachi, J I , SUN I THREEk, ANP , ONLY abudusattar EDHI, has an open with out any threat collection? In karachi?
So what are you, trying to prove? Nothing?
Right now crime level is up , all over pakistan, so that means is the political parties are the reason for that?
I mean, don't be rubbish just to lunch your hate, against MQM instead havine a fair argument?

Brother,

I not have any sympathy with JI , but JI will never forcefully collect fitra or hides.
secondly my point is ,not to prove that only MQM is wrong in Pakistan,
My point is, MQM is also like others in Pakistan, and they are not like a Angels, like the pretend in front of Public.

Brother,

that's ur case, but in my area, the situation is different, so my point is not to prove that MQM is wrong, my point, is MQM is like others in Pakistan.

Brother,

I not have any sympathy with JI , but JI will never forcefully collect fitra or hides.
My point is, MQM is also like others in Pakistan, and they are not like a Angels, like the pretend in front of Public.
J I & many other s do the same , I have seen that, my whole life in karachi? Ok
Yes you are right MQM is not angels party, but then no other party is angels party?
Hope you understand , what I mean?
Thanks

Brother,

Brother,

Brother Karachi is not a city of angles you can find criminals in all communities living there, what I like more about the mqm is their party discipline and system to run the things the simpleness of their leaders, they sit with normal peoples even in rallies on stage they sit on floor, few days back AH kick azzes of some leaders in committee coz they were little lazy these days to perform party duties.
You believe me or not once I change my feelings towards PTI ( coz of IK ) but soon I observe that he was a good cricketer but not a good leader.
I'm again telling you that contact the 90 emergency number and asked them to take action against culprits who forcefully taking fitra, don't go there just make a call even don't tell your name or shop location.

J I & many other s do the same , I have seen that, my whole life in karachi? Ok
Yes you are right MQM is not angels party, but then no other party is angels party?
Hope you understand , what I mean?
Thanks
Brother,

that 's my point too,

Brother,

Brother, this is no way to live. But I personally can not impart how you or anyone else should live. We all love our children and family. If you consider yourself a muslim you "probably" believe that your life and the life of your family is in Gods hands. Is it not? Does your being muslim not ask you to follow basic tenants of your religion? It is easy calling yourself a muslim and wanting Shariah everywhere and screaming for the Pakistan Army to invade israel. There are smart ways to resist. You should use those methods without risking yourself and those you love.

Last edited:
Brother, this is no way to live. But I personally can not impart how you have to live or anyone else. We all love our children and family. If you consider yourself a muslim you "probably" believe that your life and the life of your family is in Gods hands. Is it not? Does your being muslim not ask you to follow basic tenants of your religion? It is easy calling yourself a muslim and wanting Shariah everywhere and screaming for the Pakistan Army to invade israel. There are smart ways to resist. You should use those methods without risking yourself and those you love.

Brother,

Al ham do Lillah i m practicing Muslim, and i m never afraid of death. and i already used the ways to resist! which i am not able to tell in that forum.

Brother,

Brother,

I personally had an altercation with JI members during hide collection. They were armed which I witnessed 2 years back. That was the only time I had seen them armed and threatening. Some member's of the area put an end to it after higher ups of their party were confronted. They denied they were collecting of their behalf. That area has not seen any JI activity during hide collection after that.

Brother,

Al ham do Lillah i m practicing Muslim, and i m never afraid of death. and i already used the ways to resist! which i am not able to tell in that forum.

Mashallah, teach your children the important parts of your religion such as not paying bribes and bhatta, because the reason these criminals multiple is because they know all the muslims love their lives and the lives of their families.

are you from Pakistan??
if you were you would suggest anyone calling police, otherwise 50 more receipts due on the poor guy

Buying full receipt book is not necessary it depends on capability ... Nobody force for it to anybody ............

I personally had an altercation with JI members during hide collection. They were armed which I witnessed 2 years back. That was the only time I had seen them armed and threatening. Some member's of the area put an end to it after higher ups of their party were confronted. They denied they were collecting of their behalf. That area has not seen any JI activity during hide collection after that.

Mashallah, teach your children the important parts of your religion such as not paying bribes and bhatta, because the reason these criminals multiple is because they know all the muslims love their lives and the lives of their families.

Brother,

If i was afraid, i will never share whole story here!
and in last mobile snatch , i almost captured the thieves but they fire on me, and runaway, so brother i never take care of these things, but the reason i shared the whole story here, that people know the realities of life, and we live our lives presumptions.
Buying full receipt book is not necessary it depends on capability ... Nobody force for it to anybody ............

Living in ideal world is very good for Health!

Brother,

If i was afraid, i will never share whole story here!
and in last mobile snatch , i almost captured the thieves but they fire on me, and runaway, so brother i never take care of these things, but the reason i shared the whole story here, that people know the realities of life, and we live our lives presumptions.

Living in ideal world is very good for Health!

Share the details of which MQM sector gave those books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom