What's new

MQM a Party of Angles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asalam-o-alikum,

Today at my shop my at least 15 guys of MQM give 25 Receipts of Fitra. and force us to take the receipts otherwise consequences will be not good for us.

Show us the pics.

Actually they collect fitra from everywhere. Even from offices through their workers who are low level/unionized employees.

Asalam-o-alikum,

Today at my shop my at least 15 guys of MQM give 25 Receipts of Fitra. and force us to take the receipts otherwise consequences will be not good for us.

screw police .. did you reported to the media ? or you can call rangers helpline

Asalam-o-alikum,

Typical MQM gangsters. If you call the complaint cell, you may be marked for dissidence and more gangsters might be sent after you. I would say calling the media and bringing this to attention would be the best option. If they touch you after the media has exposed them, they will only incriminate themselves.

Typical MQM gangsters. If you call the complaint cell, you may be marked for dissidence and more gangsters might be sent after you. I would say calling the media and bringing this to attention would be the best option. If they touch you after the media has exposed them, they will only incriminate themselves.

have you ever called media for any incident yourself?

call 1090 its a toll free number as well

forced fitra? call 1090 and register your complaints to KKF complain cell

btw i really suspect your intentions of posting fitra complaints in a defence forum, call police or something instead of posting in a forum
shame on you, Allah aisa tumharay sath bhi karay ! shame on u
people like u, are the enemies of Pakistan, middle class ka naam logo ko pagal banatay ho,

i just informed the reality,

Danish

have you ever called media for any incident yourself?
tum sa koi umeed bhi nai ha, ka tum he batao ga naam ja ka 90 , pe ya ya log defence forum pe kia kia kah rahay ha
tum logo ka 30 saal sa bhugat rahay ha.

khud zalim ho, or apnay app ko mazlum kahtay ho
khud bhata khor ho, dosro ko bhata khor kahtay ho
khud qatil ho, dosro ko qatil kahtay ho
khud qabza mafia ho, dosro ko qabza mafia kahtay ho

khud zalim ho, or apnay app ko mazlum kahtay ho
khud bhata khor ho, dosro ko bhata khor kahtay ho
khud qatil ho, dosro ko qatil kahtay ho
khud qabza mafia ho, dosro ko qabza mafia kahtay ho

abe 2500 (100 rupees per slip) fitra de ker us ko bhatta kehta he aur uper se 2500 pathetic rupees peh chilla raha he pagalon ki tarha, sharam aney chahye tughe, kya fitra tu nahi deta ramzan me, bhatta ka alif be nahi pata tugh ko, bhatta jaata ne laakhon me, 2500 me bhatta nahi jaata

tere 2500 le ker MQM ameer kabeer nahi ban jaye gi

ramzan me jhut bolta he jhuta dramebaz

i humbly told you to call 1090 and issue will be solved without barking like an idiot in the forum, or call the police or do what ever you think is the best instead of barking in the forum about 2500 pathetic rupees which as well goes to the needy not in personal MQM pocket

kitna profit kamaleta he saal me? un me se 2500 fitra de ker chilla raha he

abe 2500 (100 rupees per slip) fitra de ker us ko bhatta kehta he aur uper se 2500 pathetic rupees peh chilla raha he pagalon ki tarha, sharam aney chahye tughe, kya fitra tu nahi deta ramzan me, bhatta ka alif be nahi pata tugh ko, bhatta jaata ne laakhon me, 2500 me bhatta nahi jaata

i humbly told you to call 1090 and issue will be solved without barking like an idiot in the forum, or call the police or do what ever you think is the best instead of barking in the forum about 2500 pathetic rupees which as well goes to the needy not in personal MQM pocket

Proven gangster.

for the bold and underlined part:
Yani, Laakhon he mai sahi, Bhatta laitay ho!!! Aur London mai money laundering ka pakra gaya paisa yai Bhatta (Laakhon wala) collection thee. :)
@hasnain0099 @Danish saleem @patriotpakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom