What's new

MP-5

Then as a moderator by all means it is your duty to question. However I was just thrown off by your labeling of everyone who is somewhat enthusiastic about firearms as children, I felt it was offensive.

Not labelling all as children, however I wary of making weapons "cool" and "toylike" when dealing with them.

Anyway enough of my ramblings! lets let this thread continue on topic.

God given right?????would love to see the passage that advocates firearms.

Here's another idea KB, rather than create ANOTHER armed service how about spending that money rooting out corruption/better training and conditions for the services that already exist(such as the police) Frankly throwing more guns at a situation made bad already would be tantamount to pouring petrol on a fire.

MORE guns are rarely a solution as has been proven in countries such as the U.S.

There are various passages of self defense rights in many holy books including the Quran, nothing new here.

In my context, more guns means more professionals out on the street safeguarding our cities, not more guns for every random in Pakistan. It is up to the police and other institutions to fix their corruption, but funding can be realistically put aside for an auxilliary force that would do a good job in hedging against ill performance of the regular policing forces by providing a good model to follow.

MP5 and it's variants are the best SMGs made todate.

Accuracy & handling are GREAT. I can literally make groups all on 10s with double taps and an full auto.

I happen to own coupla HK MP5A3s & HK MP5K-PDWs.

Here goes one of them:

bbe3b087937ba3c7a058f96a2b46d334.jpg

17ddbb2f90e54622d87cac7b5cab9b68.jpg

d57dc5209548fb6b35f936cb6a5fe0d2.jpg

I bought a MP-5 frm my city frm an arm shop but aftr firing 9 rounds, a round stuck in it
Round was pulled out bt Gun lost it burst system i returnd the gun to dealer

Now i wanna purchase a MP-5 of good quality at any cost. Frm where i will able to get it?

just want to know where do you live..?if your near quetta then visit it..you will get the best deal at really affordable prices..!and while you are in quetta,,,you should also visit chaman..but wear shalwar kameez or their will be no guarentee that youll make it alive....!:D:pakistan:

and thats not a laser attached its a torch!! Nice weapon jahenzaib...lekin i think automatic is banned! Wonder how you guys get your hands on them :azn:

I like MP5 only if it chammbered .45 acp round. 9mm round dont have much stoping power .45. pof must desigin mp5 which chammber .45 round.

lekin i think automatic is banned! Wonder how you guys get your hands on them :azn:

Automatic weapons are not banned. They simply require a 'Prohibited Bore' License which currently costs in the range of Rs. 80k - 100k per license.

MP5 and it's variants are the best SMGs made todate.

Accuracy & handling are GREAT. I can literally make groups all on 10s with double taps and an full auto.

I happen to own coupla HK MP5A3s & HK MP5K-PDWs.

Here goes one of them:

19032009488.jpg

19032009489.jpg

19032009495.jpg

Bro where did you buy that MP5 from? and for how much??! I have a PB License and i'm dying for an MP5!!

Bro where did you buy that MP5 from? and for how much??! I have a PB License and i'm dying for an MP5!!

What was objective of opening 1 and half year old thread.

Kindly don't here. It's bs to open up old thread.

What was objective of opening 1 and half year old thread.

Kindly don't here. It's bs to open up old thread.

I just wanted to know the price and where he bought it from. And how the hell is it bs to do that. I may do whatever i please!

Back
Top Bottom