What's new

MP-5

Sargodhian_Eagle

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I bought a MP-5 frm my city frm an arm shop but aftr firing 9 rounds, a round stuck in it
Round was pulled out bt Gun lost it burst system i returnd the gun to dealer

Now i wanna purchase a MP-5 of good quality at any cost. Frm where i will able to get it?

Couldn't have been an authentic HK MP-5. Plan on spending big bucks if you want a real HK imported MP-5. POF made MP-5 can be bought but next to impossible (have to get a permit from the Interior Ministry).

will defently be a dara made thing , Pof mp5 No chance of that unless u got a top Army of pof official in you pocket , they use to sell turkish and iranian mp5 and g3 in dara but dont knw if now that place is open or not , and then they charge you a lot 1 lakh was for a g3 some years ago

G3 is now common. Actually i hv jst 30 bore n 12 bore license therefore i bought MP-5 coz its 30 bore
I hv pump action on 12 bore license
MP-5 is better than 30 bore pistol

G3 is now common. Actually i hv jst 30 bore n 12 bore license therefore i bought MP-5 coz its 30 bore
I hv pump action on 12 bore license
MP-5 is better than 30 bore pistol

The 30 bore you are referring to is a 7.62x25mm round. There is no MP-5 in that caliber. Interested in seeing your MP-5. Any chance you can post a picture?

thats 100% a dara made thing , its called they have a funny name for it aswl , it quite loud but very unreliable i tell u and a bit dangerous , the real mp5 is .40 or 9mm not .30 .

I'm very curious to see what it looks like. The 7.62x25 round already has a pretty high velocity of 1500-1600 fps when fired from a pistol. Really would like to chronograph this round fired from a longer barrel fire arm.

Wow, instead of getting rid of the ammo and clean up our country from this mess, we are talking so proudly about purchasing assualt rifles, may I ask members against whom they gonna use these assualt rifles, most probably the fellow countrymen.

Wow, instead of getting rid of the ammo and clean up our country from this mess, we are talking so proudly about purchasing assualt rifles, may I ask members against whom they gonna use these assualt rifles, most probably the fellow countrymen.

Wow, seriously? If you own a weapon it doesn't automatically means that you kill people with it. You can use them for personal defence, hunting, target practice (Which is also a legal sport). Moreover, just because you hear about people getting killed because of car accidents every day doesn't mean that you shouldn't keep one. If you follow the "Traffic safety" rules, you'll be all right. Just like how you'll be all good if you follow "Gun safety" rules.

Technically it's a submachine gun.

:enjoy:

Twice I've been held at gun point. Once with all my family when 5 dacoits invaded our home. Second time I happened to go to my friends house when the dacoits had all of my friends family tied up and were busy looting the place.

These events really messed up my brain. Made me very paranoid for a few years. I carry a handgun with me anywhere I go.

Do I want to kill someone?? No...... I don't want to be killed.

I don't like public display of firearms. I don't know how many people I have seen showing off their guns in public and don't have a clue about proper safety and weapon handling.

Secondly, my interest in other firearms is due to my work.

Wow, seriously? If you own a weapon it doesn't automatically means that you kill people with it. You can use them for personal defence, hunting, target practice (Which is also a legal sport). Moreover, just because you hear about people getting killed because of car accidents every day doesn't mean that you shouldn't keep one. If you follow the "Traffic safety" rules, you'll be all right. Just like how you'll be all good if you follow "Gun safety" rules.

Kindly do not jutify buying a gun by comparing it with car accidents, is gun an essential part of life. Dont you think if we somehow managed to get rid of this virus then wont be needing this self defence.

Just compare the american society and the british society, where does the problem lies more.

Kindly do not jutify buying a gun by comparing it with car accidents, is gun an essential part of life. Dont you think if we somehow managed to get rid of this virus then wont be needing this self defence.

Just compare the american society and the british society, where does the problem lies more.

Er whats wrong with British society exactly?

Switzerland has one of the highest guns per capita rate with virtually no gun crime. I think a very good example explaining this would be "Bowling for Columbine" documentary.
Firearms were made with only one intention... that was to kill. Granted we need them now to defend ourselves or for sporting purposes.

So, I agree that guns should not be compared with anything else.

Back to the topic.... please post a pic of this 30 bore "MP-5" clone.

Back
Top Bottom