What's new

Moulavi arrested for raping student in Surat

[QUOTE="SwAggeR, post: 7786052, member: 144299"

You mean Mullah ji was his boyfriend ??

And anyway sex even with consent of minor amounts to rape as per IPC.[/QUOTE]

No I am not suggesting that it's just there has been a steep rise in false cases. Just that.

No I am not suggesting that it's just there has been a steep rise in false cases. Just that.
Yeah!! even poor Asharam was framed.

15 year old kid , did you miss that ??Can she or her family frame ?? Medical tests would testify it in minutes.

molvi had wife and wife also helped in rape. i don't get this. i remember going to mosque to learn, that is spetnaz training and wrestling especially the choke method. remember your sabak or torture.

Yeah!! even poor Asharam was framed.

15 year old kid , did you miss that ??Can she or her family frame ?? Medical tests would testify it in minutes.

I saw the kind of BS that Jasleen Kaur put on the media the whole day, I saw Rohtak sisters. I don't take such cases on their face value, I will wait for the police to carry out investigation. And if found guilty want harshest of the punishment for the maulavi and if the case is false want the girl and her family thrown in jail.

I have seen many cases where members of the family male as well as female being accused of sexual harassment just to settle scores.

I saw the kind of BS that Jasleen Kaur put on the media the whole day, I saw Rohtak sisters. I don't take such cases on their face value, I will wait for the police to carry out investigation. And if found guilty want harshest of the punishment for the maulavi and if the case is false want the girl and her family thrown in jail.

I have seen many cases where members of the family male as well as female being accused of sexual harassment just to settle scores.

Why would a family tarnish the image of her daughter, if personal animosity was the reason then that family could have used some married female member to frame that Maulvi.

In between nor Jasleen and neither Rohats sister's episodes had anything to do with RAPE.

Eve teasing and Rapes are at two different level.To be frank you can't compare the two.

Why would a family tarnish the image of her daughter, if personal animosity was the reason then that family could have used some married female member to frame that Maulvi.

In between nor Jasleen and neither Rohats sister's episodes had anything to do with RAPE.

Eve teasing and Rapes are at two different level.To be frank you can't compare the two.

Have you read about cases where the girl elopes but when return back is forced by families to file rape case against the boy. Anyway lets just agree to disagree here. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom