What's new

Moulavi arrested for raping student in Surat

SwAggeR

Reaction score
Country
India
SURAT: A 32-year-old moulavi was arrested for allegedly raping a 15-year-old girl student of his madrasa here during Ramzan. Moulavi Gazali Ansari had raped the student on August 3 with the help of his wife Gulistabanu.

The two were arrested from their residence at Nehru Nagar in the city after a girl's relative lodged a police complaint against them.

The couple has been booked for rape, issuing threat, wrongful confinement under Indian Penal Code and Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act.

The girl informed police that she was forcibly locked in the house by the moulavi on August 3. The couple then removed her clothes, subsequent to which she was allegedly raped by Ansari. The girl was studying in the madrasa for the past three years and used to also help the accused in teaching students younger than her.

"Ansari raped the minor in his house during Ramzan and also threatened to kill her parents and brother. We have arrested the two accused in the case," said M R Nakum, police inspector, Chowk Bazaar police station.

Moulavi arrested for raping student in Surat - The Times of India

The only way to stop these growing rape cases is death punishment.
Or lets cut off the d***.

SURAT: A 32-year-old moulavi was arrested for allegedly raping a 15-year-old girl student of his madrasa here during Ramzan. Moulavi Gazali Ansari had raped the student on August 3 with the help of his wife Gulistabanu.

The two were arrested from their residence at Nehru Nagar in the city after a girl's relative lodged a police complaint against them.

The couple has been booked for rape, issuing threat, wrongful confinement under Indian Penal Code and Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act.

The girl informed police that she was forcibly locked in the house by the moulavi on August 3. The couple then removed her clothes, subsequent to which she was allegedly raped by Ansari. The girl was studying in the madrasa for the past three years and used to also help the accused in teaching students younger than her.

"Ansari raped the minor in his house during Ramzan and also threatened to kill her parents and brother. We have arrested the two accused in the case," said M R Nakum, police inspector, Chowk Bazaar police station.

Moulavi arrested for raping student in Surat - The Times of India

What are you doing :mad:...quiet...shush....you are ruing everything:angry:...don't report such news....:sick:

Wait.......with the help of his wife ???? WTF

The case is quite shadowy specially why the hell he dare in first place to rape her in front of his wife second thnig is that why his wife help him to rape the minor and the most important thing is that incident happend in ramazan why she not report at that time. I think its is a case of enmity and somebody trying to frame the noulvi in this case.

The case is quite shadowy specially why the hell he dare in first place to rape her in front of his wife second thnig is that why his wife help him to rape the minor and the most important thing is that incident happend in ramazan why she not report at that time. I think its is a case of enmity and somebody trying to frame the noulvi in this case.
I thought once they reach puberty, they're no longer considered minors, even if puberty is reached at 11 or 12 years of age. This is the scientific way, right ?

i see molvis are making quite a name for themselves
thats why "say no madrassas"

Laws made for protection of women are being misused, I wouldn't be surprised if this case turns out to be false. We have seen girls filing rape cases against their boyfriends just for bad break ups. I want police to carry out thorough investigation and get to the bottom of this, enough with feminist crap.

Laws made for protection of women are being misused, I wouldn't be surprised if this case turns out to be false. We have seen girls filing rape cases against their boyfriends just for bad break ups. I want police to carry out thorough investigation and get to the bottom of this, enough with feminist crap.
Next thing is that private tuition either religious or normal should always be supervised and surveillance done by CCTV camera most of the times private tutors molest their young pupils, But subject case is quite unrealistic most probably outcome will tell another story.

But subject case is quite unrealistic most probably outcome will tell another story.

Just because he represents someone who can't do anything wrong ?? This is what I call bias !!

no mock, just an honest query.

why are you so insecure ?

For him everything somehow needs to be linked to his religion.Without it there is no life for them.

You mean Mullah ji was his boyfriend ??

And anyway sex even with consent of minor amounts to rape as per IPC.

For him everything somehow needs to be linked to his religion.Without it there is no life for them.
his life is trolling to his hearts content and then flagging down the whole PDF team every 2 threads out of some deep insecurity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom