What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

let me tell you another story

they have fuel qouta daily as i remember 50 litters those days they take money of fuel everyday from patrol station and sign there as they got fuel . also every 3 days they write a break oil bottle in list so they take money extra . every 20 days they write oil change but they take money from there also . they did not change oil just fill little Mobil oil when they see its low . the police van driver is the one whom have all this . while he sit with us enjoying drink wireless came from station they want pick up for raid he reply golden words

They had Whiskey quota too before Gen. Zia. Your truly has had the dis-honor to have drank with plenty of generals, including the worst of the worst, Mushy!! And these fools getting fat on poor people's money think they deserve so many benefits and dozens of millions after retirement?? Makes no sense. The laws need to be changed on this military retirement thing. Kiyani made over 6 billion rupees from corruption through these retirement land plots like 5 years ago!!

I don't know what wrong with our bloody nation, always favoring the wrong side. It is clear that those two arsh*les broke the law by recklessness driving then they beat a police officer out of their jurisdiction. Third they kidnapped them. That is why i am always in favor to reign every one in to their right place. Army is not above the law. They need to know when they are in civilian area they need to act as civilian until and unless they were assigned to those areas on a duty. I would personally love to slap those 2 of them to show their okaatt.

now i would like to slap @Imran Khan as well. His mentality tells bast**ds are every where. The way he has been abusing other institutions and asking to kill all police officers, he deserves a court martial.. But wait who will do it? No one. This country been run by Haram khors for the past 60 years who ever they are they are all the same.

The matter is being inquired. Law will take its course in disposing of the case and justice will be done. : ISPR Officials

now i would like to slap @Imran Khan as well. His mentality tells bast**ds are every where. The way he has been abusing other institutions and asking to kill all police officers, he deserves a court martial.. But wait who will do it? No one. This country been run by Haram khors for the past 60 years who ever they are they are all the same.
my largest finger to you and police dogs :wave::wave::wave:

I heard there's a video of the incident? anyone kind enough to post the video?

I heard there's a video of the incident? anyone kind enough to post the video?

yeah we love to see how these police dogs were beaten by real solders :rofl:

14333077_1791739607714121_2162984512999536378_n.jpg

14344963_1791739654380783_6688728486917611290_n.jpg

Ill ask PDF admins to report @Imran Khan to the police or relevant department or other wise ill send all the snapshots to authorities cause this mental is inciting to kill police officers. And he need to be behind the bar. I think he havn't seen the cyber crime bill.
Apart from the above nut job when the MP said to reckless drivers who could have kill some one by their driving " Tum jesay bohat officer dekhain hain" Captian (Meray baap ka mulk My rules) " Oye tujay baat karnay ki tameez nahi"

Banda pouchay tujay driving ki tameez nahi, uski baat se to kisi ki jaan nahi jani thi but teri driving se some 1 sure could be dead.

The matter should be resolved with proper investigation including of the army officers and motorway police.

The smile on injured policeman's face shows that he was treated well!!

Ill ask PDF admins to report @Imran Khan to the police or relevant department or other wise ill send all the snapshots to authorities cause this mental is inciting to kill police officers. And he need to be behind the bar. I think he havn't seen the cyber crime bill.
Apart from the above nut job when the MP said to reckless drivers who could have kill some one by their driving " Tum jesay bohat officer dekhain hain" Captian (Meray baap ka mulk My rules) " Oye tujay baat karnay ki tameez nahi"

Banda pouchay tujay driving ki tameez nahi, uski baat se to kisi ki jaan nahi jani thi but teri driving se some 1 sure could be dead.
lolllzz police hahahahah police itself a mental case department . every pakistani hate them . police can not do a shit of me hahahaha the reality is police khud mar kha rahi hai . death to police department :p:

you are free to send my butt snap shots also to police they want it :partay:

may be few officers feels that they are above the LAW.. but PAK army is far better than them,, But that is not fair

may be few officers feels that they are above the LAW.. but PAK army is far better than them,, But that is not fair
but every pakistnai police man think he is above the law . he can insult beat torture maan behen anyone he like to . they bastards sometime best shopkeepers when they asked money from them haramkhor chor saly
images

We need a mechanism to keep these military personnel in check. These criminals in uniform cannot go unpunished. They must be tried in a civil court and not a non-transparent court martial. Even the officers in command of the Attock Fort are guilty for allowing the crime to happen under their watch.
Justice should not only be done, but should also be seen to be done. A court martial is not the solution.
We respect our army and value their sacrifices .but this doesn’t exempt them from rule of law...
The End

PAKISTAN_-_police_violence.jpg

PAKISTAN_LawyerAndPolice.jpg

Model-Town-tragedy-Lahore-17-June-2014_03.jpg

Image.ashx

upload_2016-9-12_13-41-56.jpeg

bahawalpur_policemen_baton_14305.jpg

Faisalabad3.jpg

pat-torture.jpg

We need a mechanism to keep these military personnel in check. These criminals in uniform cannot go unpunished. They must be tried in a civil court and not a non-transparent court martial. Even the officers in command of the Attock Fort are guilty for allowing the crime to happen under their watch.
Justice should not only be done, but should also be seen to be done. A court martial is not the solution.
We respect our army and value their sacrifices .but this doesn’t exempt them from rule of law...
The End
we have to shut down police department for few years and demolish all police stations . till situation cool down and then we need new police with highly educated offices trained by some good police academy of west USA . this police is cancer for society . every police man deserve jail or death plenty what he /she did to this nation .they are butchers and they need to be butchered . current pakistnai police is a terrorist gang like TTP .

Back
Top Bottom