What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

M.SAAD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So basically, earlier today an army officer, upon being stopped by a motorway police official on the M1, first brandished his gun on the police with a 9mm pistol and upon being stopped, called up his superior officer who sent reinforcements who kidnapped the police official, took him to an undisclosed location and tortured him there. More details in the incident report attached below:

More reports suggests that upto 4 Motorway Police Officials were tortured .

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is the Army above the law??

Edit:
Just to clarify something, there's some confusion over whether the army guy fired shots or only brandished his gun at the cops. Per an earlier report in Urdu, he fired shots when signalled to stop and kept driving, only stopping when the policeman's backup arrived while conspicuously carrying AKs. The English report seems to suggest he only brandished the gun at the cops. Given that there's no way to know for certain which version of the events is accurate, disregard the bit about firing shots in the OP.

14237487_1534841049866249_9060367867169705654_n.jpg

Last edited:
WTH? It's Pak army not some goons they should be arrested man army should take some strict action against all of them. :tsk:
good they should kill them rather then just beating them . death to Pakistani police
It's motorway police i thought they aren't corrupt? and anyway this is not right at all sir jee.

So basically, earlier today an army officer, upon being stopped by a motorway police official on the M1, first opened fire on the police with a 9mm pistol and upon being stopped, called up his superior officer who sent reinforcements who kidnapped the police official, took him to an undisclosed location and tortured him there. More details in the incident report attached below:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is the Army above the law??

Edit:
Just to clarify something, there's some confusion over whether the army guy fired shots or only brandished his gun at the cops. Per an earlier report in Urdu, he fired shots when signalled to stop and kept driving, only stopping when the policeman's backup arrived while conspicuously carrying AKs. The English report seems to suggest he only brandished the gun at the cops. Given that there's no way to know for certain which version of the events is accurate, disregard the bit about firing shots in the OP.
If the story is true. The officer should be punished and should be thrown out of army forever.

good they should kill them rather then just beating them . death to Pakistani police

This is about Motorway police not regular Police and about a Army guy breaking the law and then taking the law into his hands ..

This is nothing less than Ghunda Gardi and such acts should be punished severely Period .

I seriously hope this is sarcasm.
no i am not .tell my crime against common man which police did not commit ? dunya ka koi zulm jo bach gya ho ? police is terrorists itself .if i have power i bomb all pakistani police once forever including female police traffic police and motorway police

This is about Motorway police not regular Police and about a Army guy breaking the law and then taking the law into his hands ..

This is nothing less than Ghunda Gardi and such acts should be punished severely Period .
police understand this language and well done army for keeping these dogs in chain

no i am not .tell my crime against common man which police did not commit ? dunya ka koi zulm jo bach gya ho ? police is terrorists itself .if i have power i bomb all pakistani police once forever including female police traffic police and motorway police
I am shocked at your comments sir because,
1 - law should be respected which is being violated here by army personnel
2 - Not all Policemen/policewomen are "terrorists" as you are saying, same goes for PA, not everyone is law abiding citizen

Don't make the motorway police a saint here. Had it been some other Army officer this matter would have been dusted but the officers were from SSG. They called the backup from attock fort, i fail to understand what motorway police did to these 2 personal that they had to call for backup.

According to the story i know, DIG got involved, all of these personal were taken to attock fort where the CO himself attended the matter and all was settled. A personnel of motorway launched the FIR on these 2 captains and in return SSG did the same.

IMO it was the show of power, the influential one prevailed, the motorway assholes don't know how to talk, they can't help people for shit, when you complain about people being robbed they say sir hamay pata hai app ik kam karay gaari taiz chalaya karay, when they tried to exert their power of on ssg boys, they retaliated and beat the shit of these assholes.

2 - Not all Policemen/policewomen are "terrorists" as you are saying, same goes for PA, not everyone is law abiding citizen

That's one side of the story, how can two ssg personnel call for backup, they must be outnumberedor maybe the police pointed their guns on them?. You just done point your guns at commandos of whom even ttp scums are scared off.

law hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha

did thousands of policemen following laws ? they come out from home daily for looting harrasing and torturing public. i am yet waiting to see a police guy worry abut law . police start talk from teri maan ki teri behen ki . police assult anyone come between . police insult everyone go near to them . police did not work without getting money . police killing people in stations . police is itself a crime . if you are policeman its my right to kill you . no problem for me a dead dog is better then alive police man .

i have seen pakistani police from very close and its my experience that if police dep shut down there will be more peace in paksitan .

law hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha

did thousands of policemen following laws ? they come out from home daily for looting harrasing and torturing public. i am yet waiting to see a police guy worry abut law . police start talk from teri maan ki teri behen ki . police assult anyone come between . police insult everyone go near to them . police did not work without getting money . police killing people in stations . police is itself a crime . if you are policeman its my right to kill you . no problem for me a dead dog is better then alive police man .

i have seen pakistani police from very close and its my experience that if police dep shut down there will be more peace in paksitan .
Yes sir, thousands of them follow the law, i know its hard to digest but this is the reality. I have seen them up close too.
You are assuming that army officer did the right thing, i am yet to find the rationale behind supporting a guy who brandished his gun to a police officer.

You just done point your guns at commandos of whom even ttp scums are scared off.
And it doesn't make you question why they pointed their guns to serving soldiers?
You tell any police officer i am from army and none of them would stop you. Why you brandish your gun towards police?

Yes sir, thousands of them follow the law, i know its hard to digest but this is the reality. I have seen them up close too.
You are assuming that army officer did the right thing, i am yet to find the rationale behind supporting a guy who brandished his gun to a police officer.
bhai why i can't see them ? they are not following the law . you just argue with police 1 minute and he will turn to a ghunda . i said i know police from close my many relatives are in police on different positions and one of my mother"s cozen killed last year in cross fire . i laughed on his death because i see him how he was working when he was in judicial jail duty . he better dead then alive .

i am 200% what these polce bastards said to army that start this mess . policemen think they can do whatever in pakistan .but news this time army was in civil dress . tabiyat bana di saloon ki :sick::rofl::rofl:

but no sign of torture and blood on this bastard i am not happy :cry:

And it doesn't make you question why they pointed their guns to serving soldiers?
You tell any police officer i am from army and none of them would stop you. Why you brandish your gun towards police?

Sorry but it's little hard to digest the fact that army officers pointed out their guns first, Like i'm from army and i got 9mm. I'm in favour to what happened with the police, they had it coming, their gangster like behavior to public as if public is serving them.

one of our friend he is police man .5 months ago he informed me we have killed 13 of choto gang dakus .
i asked him how many police men were killed ?
he said we lose 7 men
i relpied to him ohh its mean pakistan have freed from total 20 DAKUs 13 bagher wardi waly 7 wardi waly daku mary gaay :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom