What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

Both the parties had resolved the issue as the Motorway police group was sitting in the Army mess.

I think the Army apologized

The video clearly shows that all this happened and hence no need of investigation and thus the Army did realized that its officers were at FAULT.

Don't you think the culture of apology is quite prevalent from politicians to army which we have to change to bring justice. Culprits should be punished.

So have the speeding tickets been issued? Where is the end result of the investigation into the other charges?

The justice that was promised by ISPR.

No matter how many pot shots you take, American Justice and Police brutalities are more worse than what we have seen here and we all have seen how you defend your Own American brutalities and take pot shots at another country shortcomings. Hypocrisy and duplicitous behavior at its finest.

There will be no strikes, surgical or otherwise. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Worry about your own American justice. You are not living in Pakistan. You are not being affected by such incidents. So leave these matters to those who are the citizens of Pakistan and actually live there

No matter how many pot shots you take, American Justice and Police brutalities are more worse than what we have seen here and we all have seen how you defend your Own American brutalities and take pot shots at another country shortcomings. Hypocrisy and duplicitous behavior at its finest.

Worry about your own American justice. You are not living in Pakistan. You are not being affected by such incidents. So leave these matters to those who are the citizens of Pakistan and actually live there

As I said before, there is a fine line between being an officer and a thug. Or a liar, unless ISPR lives up to what it promised to the people of Pakistan: Justice.

I just bought my scalpel:(

Just put it back in its sheath and step back.

The justice that was promised by ISPR.
Really man you should be worried about your own country's justice system and leave this to us. @Moonlight
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...d-ricky-jackson-wrongful-imprisonment-lawsuit

Really man you should be worried about your own country's justice system and leave this to us. @Moonlight

Exactly. Since, one being Pakistani is against Pakistan almost all of the time and don't even consider himself Pakistani, but still gonna suggest what to do and what to not. And EVERYTHING in Pakistan is wrong and this state is failing according to him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom