What's new

Motivations behind selecting the name 'India' in 1947

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like suicide bombing?? loooooool

It's not even surprising when Pakistanis talk about genocidal? loool :D

something along the lines of what your (late) defence attache in Kabul (briefly) witnessed

i guess he proved that human heads can fly higher than Sialkoty footballs

something along the lines of what your (late) defence attache in Kabul (briefly) witnessed

i guess he proved that human heads can fly higher than Sialkoty footballs

LMAO we sincerly care about common people of Afghanistan. and if that was the price we had to pay, we don't mind. But Indian image in Afghan is crystal clear though. :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-india-most-favoured-pakistan-unpopular.html
BBC NEWS | South Asia | India: Afghanistan's influential ally

And btw the last attack on India was on 26/11 and some certain country got spanking from whole world. Whereas last attack on Pakistani civillians was yesterday [which happens on daily basis] and yeah not to mention an average drone attack which kills 18 innocent civilians. aur tum log 'oof' bhi nahi kar sakate. :/

BBC News - Pakistan: Karachi naval bus bomb kills five

And what the tribals witness daily in Peshawar and other places. Some seem to have run to kaffir lands however due to fear.

Or may be like the beheadings by the Talibunnies.

there are indians living in Little Pakistan too....a lot of them sweep floors for a living, like their ''untouchable'' comrades back home

So no different than what the majority of Pakistanis do in NYC anyways....
Chalo...at least now we can say that some Indians have things in common with most Pakistanis in NYC..LOL!

are you one of those people? :lol:

Maybe...Maybe not....Why does it matter...Either way I can tell you that I dont live in a sh!thole called Coney Island and dont share the job description of most Pakistanis in NYC as stated above...LOL

no i'll leave that job for you...and besides, we all know how holy dung is to indians --especially cow dungs.

Aye Im not the one living in it....even if it is holy...

i dont think one even needs to rent those slums......people just squat there like rodents

So what you're saying is it would be your dream house AND ITS FREE....LOL!

one just walks a lot in the city and observes...

great city, actually...

Ill Cheers to that.....The city is an addiction....

that would be Jamaica/Bronx

Penn Station are you kidding me? That is prime real estate.

Prime Real estate for restaurants??? I mean theres a bloody soup kitchen right next to the restaurant...LOL
Seeing how you know NYC "Like the back of your hand"...not surprised by this comment at all..

it's also the financial capital of the U.S. The GDP of NYC alone is equivalent to the GDP of hindstan, incidentally.

And the GDP on my hometown Mumbai is more than that of Pakistan....Whats your point?

again, why shouldnt I be? In fact i put a lot of energy into promoting Pakistan and its food, music, dance --even diplomatic and political position. Everthing -- while I am here in U.S. among all my friends. And I'm happy to see that such efforts are warmly received. I think all Pakistanis overseas have a mission to be good ambassadors to their great nation.

Agree on this....Good for you...
Though you're leaving a lot of room for improvement...

so if you decide to 'stop', it would only be because you realize you are out of juice

So quick to jump the gun...

we have a saying in Pashto which I think best applies to you and your fellow hindstany troll brigage:

Maarbey laandy, ghora-ay yaady

The slave is down
but his vaunting is up

Like anyone gives a sh!t about what saying is popular about your kind in Pushto...

@Peshwa

Bruv go on easy on them. You are giving them more truth than they can take in. They're not used to such things. They're getting hysterical. lool :D

@Peshwa

Bruv go on easy on them. You are giving them more truth than they can take in. They're not used to such things. They're getting hysterical. lool :D

and another paragon of inferiority complex appears.

what YOU'RE into, I suspect

What a comeback...Im floored...

Yaar change your name to Leonidas or something....You're too good...

it is a PAKISTAN Defence forum however and it's interesting to see how you are online 24/7. So you always log into PDF when you have 4-5 indian options --- and then you try to bash on Pakistan.

Sue me!
What Im doing is public service... At least people can see both sides of the coin as opposed to you brainwashed folks spreading senseless propoganda against my country...

not only are you a fag....seems you suffer from moderate to severe retardation as well.

Judging by the anger and resentment at the mere reference of you being a homo....I can say you're definitely internalizing some "unnatural" tendencies....
Bite any pillows lately? LOL

NYC must be a tough place for you....with all those hot dog carts and all that....HAHAHAHA!

even God Himself couldnt save you....

Allah has blessed me with everything and more....Its time for you to question your maker...

Thank the Almighty that our Ancient Pakistani Civilization is separate from the indian.

Lolzz here this one goes again :lol:

Can't stay away from Indian topics. His inferiority complex is so obvious.

You are sneaky my little indian friend - and your inferiority complex, allows you to glow in the dark.

invaders trying to steal our history,feeling inferior to accept your own history

We are sons of the soil, and last time I checked the vast majority of the Indus Valley Civilization is in Pakistan.

Pakistani history starts from Bin Qasim as stated by their leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom