What's new

Motivations behind selecting the name 'India' in 1947

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask the average person in Kohat, D.I. Khan Kurram or Khyber agency what they think of indian and you will have your answer on a warm plate.

I have also seen what the Afghans think of the average Pakistani Punjabi or even the Pak Pathans....So is that true ? And I'm not even going to what I think of them. It will come only as a series of "*" :lol:

Indians are the richest most educated minorty in the US...You can quote the achievements of your people from the NYtimes June 21st, 2010 archives

Faisal Shehzad ? Actually that man was a primary reason for this

Funnily if you see the contrasting reaction of Pakistanis you will get an idea - while Ajmal Shehzad hit that six which helped England tie against India (even though it was Strauss who hit a magnificient century) they will celebrate him as a Pakistani but when his namesake Faisal Shezsad was caught for terrorism he immediately became an American and not a Pakistani. :lol:

and wrt your specific query

20101231-shaheen.jpg

Someone spot the "Pakistani and Indi..." and the big Taj Mahal in that name board for Abu. Looks like in his hurry he did not properly see the name board.Is this what they call a FAIL ? :D

i dont know what's funnier....the fact that you KNEW he was gay or the fact that you worked in a brothel...........excuse me, hotel.

chalo khair hai; humein kya..... I hope at least he tipped you for the hot towel and the other hospitality you provided :rofl:

This is friggin hilarious :rofl:

These indian's are trying to steal our civilization, it belongs to Pakistan, - our Pashtun have more right on than the Indus Valley Civilization than these indians. I praise the Lord thousands of times, that he did not make me a indian.

i dont know what's funnier....the fact that you KNEW he was gay or the fact that you worked in a brothel...........excuse me, hotel.

chalo khair hai; humein kya..... I hope at least he tipped you for the hot towel and the other hospitality you provided :rofl:

Its San Francisco not Heera Mandi of Lahore where burqa and prostitution go together neither is it Peshawar where pedophelia(bachche bazhi is a part of your culture). He was one of the flamboyant Pakistanis dressed up and came to the city for the gay pride. Here in US, if you express your homophobia openly, it means you have just come out. :lol:

No Pakistani convert has any right to any pre Jahiliyah civilization.

Their sordid history starts from that invader Bin Qasim, who died a well deserved painful death, rolling in a drum of nails inside. Must have had some fun rolling like that. ;)

Its San Francisco not Heera Mandi of Lahore where burqa and prostitution go together neither is it Peshawar where pedophelia(bachche bazhi is a part of your culture). He was one of the flamboyant Pakistanis dressed up and came to the city for the gay pride. Here in US, if you express your homophobia openly, it means you have just come out. :lol:

Why are you so angry... .Did that bad Pakistani gay did something to you.... Damn bacha baaz

This is friggin hilarious :rofl:

These indian's are trying to steal our civilization, it belongs to Pakistan, - our Pashtun have more right on than the Indus Valley Civilization than these indians. I praise the Lord thousands of times, that he did not make me a indian.

Say a couple of thousands on my behalf too .

And Pashtuns claiming IVC - a Vedic civilization , next what Australian aborigines ? :woot:.
Surely they too have equal rights as Afghans - NOTHING.

you seem to take a lot of interest in the subject....are you..... a fag???

:fie:

in order to determine whether a stricter ''regime'' is required here in order to weed out unpures as well as other fılth which more often than not comes in saffron colours

oh by the way, i wasn't even talking to you i dont know where you popped up from

in order to determine whether a stricter ''regime'' is required here in order to weed out unpures as well as other saffron fılth which more often than not comes from your country and pollutes an otherwise good forum

oh by the way, i wasn't even talking to you i dont know where you popped up from

Come on.. tough guy.
Why whining like a girl now. Didnt like the shaheen tikka house kebab ..?? :lol:

Come on.. tough guy.
Why whining like a girl now. Didnt like the shaheen tikka house kebab ..?? :lol:

i've always been partial to Ravi Kebab

every time i go there i feel right at home; best Pakistani food in DC/VA area....

funny thing about Shaheen restaurant --- it's owned by a couple indian Muslims. They use name ''Shaheen'' and call it Pakistani/indian.

nice touch with the taj mahal poster :lol:

i've always been partial to Ravi Kebab

every time i go there i feel right at home; best Pakistani food in DC/VA area....

funny thing about Shaheen restaurant --- it's owned by a couple indian Muslims. They use name ''Shaheen'' and call it Pakistani/indian.

nice touch with the taj mahal poster :lol:

Oh.. and this occurred to you all of a sudden only after being busted in the public. :lol:

busted in public????

it's me vs. a hundred tiny malnourished rodents on a web forum and I have yet to be ''busted''

your friend gayron asked for picture evidence which I provided; if you cannot prove that I am wrong or mistaken but I can -- it means

I > all hundred of you tiny malnourished rodents

hope it cleared things out for you

Shaheen Tikka Kabab is having its intended effect.

What was provided as n evidence for a Pakistani restaurant NOT using Indian name now becomes an Indian rest. :lol:

Claims that Pakistani restaurants all use indian name were totally rubbished

Claims that indian owned restaurants dont use Pakistani name were also rubbished.

you have go to be some of the stupidest people i have ever interacted with. What a miserable bunch of degenerates. I'm really at a loss for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom